My penis won't get hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazumaKiryu

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have issue's where I don't want to put my penis in methgaina also that poor woman are practically put into a cycle to do drugs from Yakuza for sex, With that being said is someone able to to find some soaplands for me where the girls are tested for drugs.

My penis won't get hard under those circumstances-

I think the first thing you need to do is to get yourself tested for drugs.
I did start work next month none in the system. But on a dead serious note let me explain in full: I'm a person that never has done drugs in his life and I literally feel bad if I'm feeding into something like this or somehow someway. Really my penis won't even get hard. Therefore, I want to have assurance and peace of mind that I'm not contributing to illicit sexual establishments.

They are tested for STD and now, probably COVID, perhaps. Drug testing? Probably not.

Why would they? Do you get drug tested at work?

Reactions: Cinnabums
I have issue's where I don't want to put my penis in methgaina also that poor woman are practically put into a cycle to do drugs from Yakuza for sex, With that being said is someone able to to find some soaplands for me where the girls are tested for drugs.

My penis won't get hard under those circumstances-
Video game plots have nothing to do with real life.

Grow up.

I did start work next month none in the system. But on a dead serious note let me explain in full: I'm a person that never has done drugs in his life and I literally feel bad if I'm feeding into something like this or somehow someway. Really my penis won't even get hard. Therefore, I want to have assurance and peace of mind that I'm not contributing to illicit sexual establishments.
If you live here and pay tax, you are supporting the general population to go about their lives.
i love taking drugs, cant get enough, and I live here. i suspect more people like me exist.
so you are already supporting my drug-fueled lifestyle.
Better get out fast.

Reactions: Sudsy
Pretty sure nobody tests for drugs and if they do I doubt they'll share that info with you.
Your 2 options are either find another hobby or concede to sticking your penis in "methgaina"

Status
Not open for further replies.