120 minutes, 34,000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
For my third visit, I decided to not roll the dice and made a reservation with Ren for 2 hours. Seeing that Ren is the face of Y-Shirt, there was no doubt in my mind that I was gonna have a good time. Also, doodoobrown's review on her was riveting and he made it pretty clear that I was going to be with a pro. The reservation process was easy. I just contacted her on LINE and picked a time and date. It was kinda amusing how Ren was using formal business japanese throughout our entire correspondence but at the same time using a lot of cute emojis. A perfect mix of business on the streets but kawaii in the sheets. After it was confirmed by the store, she asked me to pick a dress for her to wear for when we meet and that was that.

I arrived at the store 15 minutes before the start time and sat in the waiting room. No one bothered to call me to confirm or anything. I'm guessing it was because they remembered my name from the other 2 times I was there so they knew I wasn't gonna skip out. After paying the fee, I sat for a little before my name was called.

And there was Ren. No need to worry about her looks. She is a true beauty but much older than her stated age. Probably around early to mid 30's so pretty much the same deal as Marina. Also kinda chubby but not BBW. After we got into her room, we started out with a nice conversation. Again, with my shit poor japanese, I tried my best to talk to her without a translator and I think she appreciated the effort. After she helped me undress and wiped me down, she asked me to get in the tub while she prepared the mat. Once she was done, she basically ran the entire show.

Mat play with Ren was awesome. The way she got her hands and body all up on me while licking and kissing me was pure ecstasy. I did make some mistakes though which Ren softly corrected me on. The big one was to not touch her from the neck and above because she doesn't want the lotion to get in her hair. This is actually a general rule that applies to all the girls during mat play. I might as well put this here so anyone reading this won't accidently piss off their soap girl. Her bbbj game was pretty good too. Those eyes are so easy to get lost in. I asked her to ride me so she capped me and did it CG. It felt good but I didn't bust. We also DFK'd while she gave me a handy j. Still didn't bust though. I can't be 100% sure, but it looked like Ren was getting a bit frustrated that I wasn't busting a nut. I mean, the Little homie was up the entire time, but no finish. I then suggested we take it to the bed and she said okay. The way she cleaned me off was pretty cool too. After she was done she told me to get back in the tub while she cleaned up. Despite my lack of finishing, Ren's mat game was awesome and she has true skills. She really is a pro.

We took a quick break with some drinks and did some more talking. Ren spoke to me pretty slow to make sure I would be able to follow what she was saying and used a translator a couple of times when it was clear that I lost her. I gotta say, her GFE game is top notch. Once she finished her drink I laid her down so I could lay some pipe for the bed play.

Just like with Marina, I did all of the work on the bed. But for sure this time around, had I asked Ren to take the lead she would have, but she did all the work when I was on the mat so it was only fair to give her a break on the bed. When I asked her to cap me, she put the condom in her mouth to put it on me and I thought that was a really cool trick. The sex with her felt really good too. No fake moaning and putting my hands all over her soft body while DFK'ing made it feel like real passionate love making and I busted a fat nut inside her. It was a good thing too because shortly afterwards, the phone rang which meant my time with Ren was coming to an end. She helped me clean up, washed me off and I got dressed. I thanked her for the time and left the store with complete satisfaction.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
There might as well be a line deduction on my paycheck for Y-Shirt from here on out because I'll be coming back many more times. There's also a damn good reason why Ren is the face for the hanayomes. She's beautiful, has superb matplay skills, and is an expert in GFE. I'm a bit tempted to see how Kaoru compares to Ren now. Who knows, I just might become an eskimo brother with the rest of you mongers. We'll see.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time with Ren! Definitely gonna have her booked the next time I come to Tokyo.

Reactions: catdogbird
Happy to hear you enjoyed the time with her as(s) well! Seems like its not only me getting lost in her eyes.
Very interested in a comparison between Ren and Kaoru! (Give me job+visa and I will check it asap haha)

Reactions: catdogbird
Hi there! I'm also thinking of booking Ren for 2 hours but I'm kinda on the fence. It says on her profile that she smokes. Do you remember if she smells of cigarettes? That would be a little bit of a turn-off for me.

OK I'm reading in a lot of these reviews you select whether you want to do mat or bed first. That's fine. But you also stop for a cup of tea in the middle? What is that for? I assume since you are time limited you would want to spend more time in action then sitting around ordering some drinks.

OK I'm reading in a lot of these reviews you select whether you want to do mat or bed first. That's fine. But you also stop for a cup of tea in the middle? What is that for? I assume since you are time limited you would want to spend more time in action then sitting around ordering some drinks.
It's pretty common in soaps to have a drink/chat break in the middle. Refractory period and all that.

Do you pay extra for that?
Nope, its been complimentary everyehere I've been, and the girls are (usually) pretty efficient about it and it lasts only as long as you want. I usually expect about 15 minutes of downtime? I've also had some sessions where we order the drinks and barely look at them before going back into it.

The menu of available drinks depends on the shop but usually coffee, iced coffee, calpis, tea of varying sorts are all available. Barubola has beer I think but I've never ordered it cuz its usually 8am when I'm there.

Note this is based entirely on my experience which has for the most part been in shops that are considered on the higher end of the price range. I know they've offered me drinks at Kira Kira which is the only middle-end soap I've spent much time at but I think there they had a mini fridge in the room? It's been a while.