20 minutes, 4000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have dabbled in the hobby for a while, mostly in the US and a bit in Europe, but this is my first chance to have any experience in Asia. Thanks to the contributors here and on other sites, I am starting to learn about all of the options to have some fun out here.

It seemed to me that many people dipping their toes in the hobby in Japan start out with a visit to a pink salon. Since my Japanese is still non-existent, I thought I’d follow suite and give it a try.

While I noted the caveats about the variable quality and experiences at JanJan and Academy expressed by others, I paid a visit to JanJan around noon mid week in early October to see for myself. Walked down to the basement and was met by a gentleman, who scanned me up and down before holding 4 fingers up. i gave him the money and he took me to a booth towards the back. There was actually one gentleman in the booth in front of me, who looked like he was just getting there. As my eyes began to adjust to the darkness, I noticed at least 3 ladies walking around, all of who seemed to look between mid 20s to late 40s. After about a minute of waiting, a lady who I didn’t notice previously showed up and sat next to me. Perhaps it is good that it was dark, as she seemed not so bad looking. She was thin, with small breasts. She didn’t speak much English, but we were able to communicate with hand signals and 1 word exchanges of English and Japanese. She asked me to undress, while she did the same (pulling her dress up and down so it hovered only around her waist while exposing her chest and lower privates). After cleaning me with a towel, she got to work. She had a light technique, concentrating on the tip with a little BLS thrown in occasionally. She allowed my hand to wander. Based on her body, I‘d guess she was late 40s. She continued without changing things up, so after about 15 minutes I changed position and started to thrust up. That seemed to do the trick because a minute later i was able to finish. She cleaned me up, we said our goodbyes, and that was that. I asked her for her name during cleanup, and she said “Karin”, like the yellow fruit

After leaving JanJan, I started to reflect on my experience. On the one hand, a BBJTC has always been my favorite activity. On the other hand, I was surprisingly less satisfied than I expected, given the mission was accomplished. Karin was nice and it was dark enough that she seemed attractive to me. However, her technique was below average and we didn’t make any connection.

In order to figure out if it was just an off day for me or if there is something about the pink salon experience that doesn’t work for me, I decided to pay a second visit to JanJan today at noon (you know, for the sake of research). This time Rika showed up to my booth. Rika was probably in her early 40s, with perky Bs and solid not thin/not fat body. Anyway her technique involved a little stronger suction than Karin and she bobbed up and down at least half way. After about 20 minutes, I was able to finish and she took it all in. Her English was a bit better than Karin, so she was quite chatty before and after the session. I’d say i preferred her technique to Karin.

Overall, I left semi satisfied, similar to my first experience. I’m glad I tried visiting a pink salon, but i think it’s time for me to move on to try other types of experiences.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have seen many ladies over the past 2 decades, mostly independent ladies that offered GFE or oral only sessions. i have also visited many Korean agencies in the US, who offer spirited sessions but follow a script without much of a GFE feeling. I would say that my two experiences at JanJan were much less satisfying than I expected. I am thinking the overt transactional service aspects of JanJan may not be for me (i know every session is ultimately transactional, but not always so in your face), but i’m glad I tried it. I hope I get a chance to spend time with some of the independent ladies here in a Tokyo, as I just think that is more my style.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023