My Wife And I Might Divorce And She Mentioned Consolation Money?

And that's where it can quickly get expensive in this particular ;)

It should, however, be noted that P4P generally doesn't count, as it is a service arrangement with (in theory) no emotional connection, thus legally deemed not a threat to the relationship, though YMMV depending on the judge.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@Solong I think a dude saying his wife knows about the married lady he's banging, trying to obviously fuck anything that moves, & brings home two STDs, while living with the wife & her mother. The wife has more than a right to be vindictive. (Sorry TJB)

@Solong I think a dude saying his wife knows about the married lady he's banging, trying to obviously fuck anything that moves, & brings home two STDs, while living with the wife & her mother. The wife has more than a right to be vindictive. (Sorry TJB)
You definitely have a point.

But there is 2 sides to a story. Does she know what he was/is doing? And what made TJB what to seek sex outside of the marriage?

You definitely have a point.

But there is 2 sides to a story. Does she know what he was/is doing? And what made TJB what to seek sex outside of the marriage?
In our last table read, we decided to leave it unclear and focus on other plot elements.

In 2016, I have no idea why courts allow women to punitively and vindicatively attack men by taking money from them.

Child support is one thing, but alimony should be abolished except in rare cases. And child support should be specific amounts of money to actually support the child, not secondary alimony payments. And any assets taken from the guy should be from the period when they got married, NOT his money and assets BEFORE they were married.

There are few reasons for a healthy grown woman or man with no kids to be digging their hands in the pockets of their ex-spouse who they don't love anymore. Move on. Courts should not be sanctioning revenge and vendettas.

What many feminist courts and lawyers are doing now is assisting in legalized robbery and revenge perpetrated by angry women. It's why guys should avoid marriage or at least be very aware of how the courts will treat them before marriage. Guys need legal counseling and advisors to explain all the bad things that will happen if they get married and divorced.

This is just sexist nonsense. Women already get paid less than men, and if they have to give up careers it makes it even more likely that a failed marriage will impact them more punitively than their ex-husbands. Can't be bothered to rebut point by point because I am on my phone. Yes there are unfair rulings and even unfair laws but you have totally misrepresented the facts here.

And that's where it can quickly get expensive in this particular ;)

I just won't pay. I guess in that case they can garnish my wages...but then again I wouldn't even be legally allowed to work if I have divorced lol. They can either just put me in jail for a while (no big deal) or not refund me my taxes, which is also no big deal.

Yes of course, but then why not make it rational with evidence/proofs/papertrails, assessmement of missed opportunities on both sides, accounting etc. There really should be similar calculations as, say, taxes to resolve these issues.
Not saying there is nothing more than money in play, but there aren't that many different cases, are they.
More transparence and clarity could reduce the stress and weight on the partner's shoulders.

Us at TAG could work on the adult-related part of the algorithm, with factors such as number of STDs contracted, the list standardized impact on the relationship for each p4p service ..

Maybe the tax return money of the sluts that infected me should go to my wife, along with some money from me. There needs to be a balance in the force.

This is just sexist nonsense. Women already get paid less than men, and if they have to give up careers it makes it even more likely that a failed marriage will impact them more punitively than their ex-husbands. Can't be bothered to rebut point by point because I am on my phone. Yes there are unfair rulings and even unfair laws but you have totally misrepresented the facts here.

Women are probably paid less than men here in Japan, but in the US, that shit was debunked years ago. The reason for the wage gap between the sexes is because women agree to take full time work, then decide to get knocked up and take extended leave, which costs companies billions of dollars. Woman are a major liability for all companies and only the dumbest of people in charge of companies aren't aware of this.

Then why are you posting if nothing is big deal? You just want to be dramatic? Drama for you is big deal?

I'm asking for advice from people like Solong, Sudsy, TAG management, Wwanderer because they have a lot of knowledge about Japan. I definitely don't post to entertain or ask advice from you.

My wife spends a lot of her time chatting up guys online, so I think there isn't much she can say about it. I'm not even meeting any other women anymore. I have been just working and looking for more work.

Reactions: MossBoss
I'm asking for advice from people like Solong, Sudsy, TAG management, Wwanderer because they have a lot of knowledge about Japan. I definitely don't post to entertain or ask advice from you.
Looks like you just did, considering you quoted my post [emoji6]
Plus, I am a fan of you, I follow your post you should be honored [emoji6]

Looks like you just did, considering you quoted my post [emoji6]
Plus, I am a fan of you, I follow your post you should be honored [emoji6]

So what else do you do to your fans after you have followed them for a while? lol

My wife spends a lot of her time chatting up guys online, so I think there isn't much she can say about it.

If you find out which sites she is using and her user name. You should post it on here.

If a couple of TAG members double team her you can use in court against her.

If you find out which sites she is using and her user name. You should post it on here.

I think that the double team action isn't necessary lol. I would think the chatting with possible sex chats included would be enough...then again it is Japan who knows.

Reactions: MossBoss
I think that the double team action isn't necessary lol. I would think the chatting with possible sex chats included would be enough...then again it is Japan who knows.

It is better to have concrete evidence. Anyway how do you know she is having sexual conversations on the Interweb?

Reactions: just4fun

Personally, I'm not sticking my equipment anywhere TJB's has been in the last few months.

Not per incident, but it does apply on a per person basis. A man who has three girlfriends can be sued three times.

Tjb, don't let this get you bent out of shape. Anybody can sue anybody, doesn't mean much in the actuality of winning plus successfully enforcing collection of monies owed.

Women are probably paid less than men here in Japan, but in the US, that shit was debunked years ago. The reason for the wage gap between the sexes is because women agree to take full time work, then decide to get knocked up and take extended leave, which costs companies billions of dollars. Woman are a major liability for all companies and only the dumbest of people in charge of companies aren't aware of this.

In general women find it a little difficult to get 'knocked up' without a certain degree of cooperation from a third party. Just FYI.

Classy. Not even sure where to start with this one.

Maybe the tax return money of the sluts that infected me should go to my wife, along with some money from me. There needs to be a balance in the force.
Hah, using no protection is at your own risk.
Sluts? You really didn't realize that the pink salon staff blow a lot of guys every day so even if they get tested regulary they cant totally avoid transferring std?
Or do you mean someone else?
Anyway, unprotected sex is at your own risk, take the concequences from your own tax refund, lol.

I don't think a note from Solong or Wwanderer will go far in a court of law. If you are so worried see a lawyer, but seeing as jail doesn't faze you, .... Sorry couldn't think of anything to say to that.

I personally wish you good luck in this stressful time. I don't know you but it's common that around visa renewal time a spouse that's not happy rethinks if everything you are going through is worth it.
In your first posts about your issue I & others probably predicted something like what you are going through now as a foreseeable outcome.
I still say you should have had a personal guy friend of your own race to drink with once in a while & frankly tell you "Man you fucking up!!"
We all need that dude sometimes.