https://asian-feeling.net/cast/メイサ/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
日本語, but English works

Details of the Encounter:
This was the first time I've walked away unhappy from AF. Meisa is nice and she definitely tried, but I get the feeling that she's somewhat inexperienced being that she worked the same spot for a literally, painfully long time, multiple times. She didn't even use the oil when I specifically paid for the oil course, because I've been feeling rather sore lately. Honestly, I can get over all of that.

My main problem is that she's quite overweight for her height. She is really short. Danny Devito came to mind when I first saw her. Her photos do not offer any hints to this fact.

Seriously, stop reading right now and look at her pictures. Go on, I'll wait....

meisa1.jpeg

You see them? Reminds me of a dating site where the really big girl is trying to hide her weight. I don't hate BBWs, but I don't find them attractive. I've been going to AF for a long time and this is the first big girl I've ever met there. I know some people love them, but I am not a fan.

To add insult to injury, on the flip, she sat herself in a way that you can't touch her. She angled up my hips for the handy. I didn't finish, I seriously was not attracted to her. I think every other girl let's you travel a bit. It's understandable to not be comfortable with that, but I still get to criticize that. Being overweight is fine, too, but I'm going to criticize that too. I'm paying, after all. The thing that really bothered me though were those photos. The pictures really just lie in my opinion. As long as she works there, I'm going to specifically designate a girl. Not Mami though. She was not good.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
For my tastes, Meisa doesn't really have any redeeming qualities. She's not particularly good at doing a massage. She's slightly below average there. I don't want to be mean, but it is what it is. Ask for Yuki or Shino instead.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Approved: 4/18/2022

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Meisa メイサ

Date of Encounter:
Mar 2022

Contact Method:
https://asian-feeling.net/cast/メイサ/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
日本語, but English works

Details of the Encounter:
This was the first time I've walked away unhappy from AF. Meisa is nice and she definitely tried, but I get the feeling that she's somewhat inexperienced being that she worked the same spot for a literally, painfully long time, multiple times. She didn't even use the oil when I specifically paid for the oil course, because I've been feeling rather sore lately. Honestly, I can get over all of that.

My main problem is that she's quite overweight for her height. She is really short. Danny Devito came to mind when I first saw her. Her photos do not offer any hints to this fact.

Seriously, stop reading right now and look at her pictures. Go on, I'll wait....

meisa1.jpeg

You see them? Reminds me of a dating site where the really big girl is trying to hide her weight. I don't hate BBWs, but I don't find them attractive. I've been going to AF for a long time and this is the first big girl I've ever met there. I know some people love them, but I am not a fan.

To add insult to injury, on the flip, she sat herself in a way that you can't touch her. She angled up my hips for the handy. I didn't finish, I seriously was not attracted to her. I think every other girl let's you travel a bit. It's understandable to not be comfortable with that, but I still get to criticize that. Being overweight is fine, too, but I'm going to criticize that too. I'm paying, after all. The thing that really bothered me though were those photos. The pictures really just lie in my opinion. As long as she works there, I'm going to specifically designate a girl. Not Mami though. She was not good.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
For my tastes, Meisa doesn't really have any redeeming qualities. She's not particularly good at doing a massage. She's slightly below average there. I don't want to be mean, but it is what it is. Ask for Yuki or Shino instead.
If you didn’t think that you got what you paid for then you should’ve said something to the guy at the front desk.

Reactions: Mewtwo2021
If you didn’t think that you got what you paid for then you should’ve said something to the guy at the front desk.
You're right. I just didn't want to make a big deal about it because I still kinda regularly go there and I don't want to be known for causing trouble. Another thing I forgot to mention is the offense amount of perfume she baths in. In my session, it was overwhelming. In another session (w/ Yuki maybe?) I could smell Meisa's perfume from the other room. It's just too much.

Thanks for the warning :LOL:
Sure, no problem. I like Danny Devito's work. I think he's funny, but I don't want his female identical twin giving me a hand. It felt like a classic bait-and-switch situation meeting her. If Asian group would be honest about her physical appearance, I probably wouldn't even post this review.

Sure, no problem. I like Danny Devito's work. I think he's funny, but I don't want his female identical twin giving me a hand. It felt like a classic bait-and-switch situation meeting her. If Asian group would be honest about her physical appearance, I probably wouldn't even post this review.
Thanks for posting this review! Now I know who NOT to nominate. It’s funny that you compared her to Danny Devito, because judging by the photos I see on the AF Twitter page, I always thought she looked like a cross between the Wicked Witch and Penguin from Batman Returns. Megumi was a big woman, but at least she has the boobs, height, smile, personality, and technique to make herself sexy and desirable.

Reactions: JayL
Thanks for posting this review! Now I know who NOT to nominate. It’s funny that you compared her to Danny Devito, because judging by the photos I see on the AF Twitter page, I always thought she looked like a cross between the Wicked Witch and Penguin from Batman Returns. Megumi was a big woman, but at least she has the boobs, height, smile, personality, and technique to make herself sexy and desirable.
I would have described Megumi as thick. Meisa is not thick. She's overweight in a way that most of her bodyweight is centralized in her stomach and not distributed across the body like Megumi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightman29
At least according to the website, it looks like she is no longer on the staff there.

In any event, it’s fairly common for Chinese and Thai therapists working in Japan to use Japanese stage names.

Last edited:
At least according to the website, it looks like she is no longer on the staff there.
She was removed from the lineup shortly after this review went up.

AF management reads TAG.

Shino is also a good choice. She squatted in front of my face and let me look straight up her skirt while she massaged my back. Great girl.

Reactions: SugoiBoy