Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes 8500 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon in Kyoto

Language Notes:
Light Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
As others have pointed out it’s across the street from a 7-11. You have to look down a corridor and you’ll see the Logo. Also, indeed there is an upstairs and downstairs shop. You will access the upstairs one from the street, and there is a staircase leading to the bottom.

Went up to the door, rang the doorbell, and asked if it was okay to enter, after which I was happily accepted. Asked if I could speak Japanese and I said yes, so we talked a bit. I asked for Tsubasa, and was told she was currently downstairs. And if she wasn’t there, come back up. So I went downstairs, asked about the girl, but it seemed like the downstairs doorman was set on offering one girl, Mayu. She was the third on my wanted list, so I accepted, and paid for 45 minutes.

It wasn’t long after I saw down in my booth that Mayu came out. Photos are hard to tell what she looks like, but she did look quite different to me. But her face is cute, flat, and Japanese-like. Body looked nice too, but I couldn’t really see under the low light. We said hello and told me to remove my pants and underwear, and said leaving the rest on was OK. I asked her where I could touch and she said her breasts only. She kept all her clothes on. I thought this was a little odd ass other reviews mention paying a 1k-2k yen nomination fee and getting to touch anywhere. I didn’t pay this at the door, and didn’t ask for it, so things seemed limited. I didn’t really feel like pushing it, but maybe I should have. She wasn’t really interested in talking or conversation.

Wiped my cock down with a towel and got to work. Was hard in no time. Her nipples are really long and fun to twist, pull on, and play with. Breasts are nice and soft. She started by a briefly kissing—the kisses were very light and she didn’t put much effort into them. Then, cock-in-mouth. I told her since I got 45 minutes I wanted to take it a little slow. I think I messed up a little here language-wise, but she didn’t seem to care and wanted to get it over with, it felt like.

I held out well. It was a nice 30-some minutes of my cock in her cute mouth, her playing with my balls which felt really good, and her licking the backside of the shaft. I had at least one hand on her breasts swirling her nipples, jiggling her chest, and just enjoying myself there mostly at all times. Occasionally I pulled her up for more kissing by gently pulling on both of her breasts, and saying I want to kiss more. While we did this I had her play with my balls, or held her hand. Throughout the session I told her how nice it felt, but she again seemed uninterested.

Even though I often guided her hand to jiggle my balls as it felt best to me, or even to put her free hand on my thigh, she seemed to want to do her own thing and moved them away soonish after sometimes. Okay I guess.

As the session went on she started getting faster, playing with the tip. Cock hard as a rock from her cute Japanese face and mouth, I was just enjoying it a lot. But at the same time, I was disappointed because it felt mechanical and I was wanting to make some small talk. Maybe bad expectations, maybe not.

I decided I had enough enjoyment and wanted to cum, and started moving against her motion. Both of her long nipples in my hands I told her I was going to cum, and she sped up before I unloaded in her mouth. She sucked it all dry, spat into a towel, and wiped off my cock. Left me to wipe off my cock and came back a 2nd time with a fresh towel.

In an effort to seem thankful and get her to open up or be on better terms, I handed her an Omiyage from the US. She seemed surprised and thanked me. Thanked her, got dressed, and left, with mixed feelings.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I got what I paid for, a nice blowjob at a pink salon, for pretty cheap. But it felt mechanical and routine, like she just saw me as another cock (well, she’s not wrong). I left kinda unsatisfied. It seems like if you are interested in more small talk, intimacy, or better kissing, other girls might be better.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 1/4/2019

I think I can call myself a regular these days. 8500 is the fee for 45 plus + nomination fee until 9:00. After 9:00 that is the fee for 45 min without nomination fee. I assume you mean before 9:00. The assignment fee is synonymous with touching fee. Who you can choose is limited in part by tencho, in part by girls... sort of unclear on this point. According to the stated rules touching excludes pussy. In my experience, it is up to the girl. Before I could really remember names, I called Mayu "the socially awkward one". I like Mayu but she is not a talker imo. If you want to chat with your bj, go with Rio.

The assignment fee is synonymous with touching fee.
That makes sense, that's what I gathered from the reviews, but when I was only offered one girl, there wasn't an opportunity to pay this. Maybe it's up to timing when you go? I saw some people paid it afterwards, but I decided to just see what happens without it.

Before I could really remember names, I called Mayu "the socially awkward one". I like Mayu but she is not a talker imo. If you want to chat with your bj, go with Rio.
For sure not. I guess next time I go I'll see if Rio is available.

Thanks

Reactions: inaka
There is another pink salon in Kyoto that is somewhat foreigner friendly caleed Lipstick. But N-cats sounds better, despite a crappy website.

Reactions: inaka
Sorry, I had the terminology mixed up. Lipstick is a Fashion Health, not Pink Salon. The first time I went, I got BBBJ and CIM. The second time I went, I requested a specific girl and the guy at the counter said "foreigner is hand only." Sure enough, the gorl only gave a lazy HJ. I can't remember the exact price, but it was too much. I think the store policy is Japanese customers get BBBJ and foreigners get HJ but the first girl didn't get the memo. Personally, I wouldn't go again.