Guest viewing is limited

N-Cats Pinsaro in Kyoto (couldn't get in)

tagposter13

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
N-Cats

Date of Encounter:
December 2018

Contact Method:
http://www.n-cats.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
options start at 5,000 yen for 30 minutes

Type/Location:
pinsaro in Kyoto

Language Notes:
nihongo may be irrelevant if you are white AF

Details of the Encounter:
Did my TAG research and it seemed like this was a YMMV place at best. And the most recent success story (march 2018) involved an asian gaijin. First off, you should know that I am a white AF gaijin with a red beard. I know some basic Japanese, but didn't get to use much that night. Anyways it was about 7:30 pm on a Wednesday in December 2018 and I was dressed nice enough I thought, I was sober, and smiling when I rung the doorbell (maybe I should have knocked?). 5 seconds later door opened partially, no more than a foot open. (Note I made no move to get in, just politely remained where I was, I mention that because someone claimed they were shoved when they attempted this place in 2018). Anyways there is a 6 ft tall 45 year-ish looking Japanese guy and I immediately say with a big smile "Konbanwa, ruuru o wak-" he cuts me off and says in English "only Japanese, sorry". He was not unpleasant but very firm and serious looking. I nod my head in defeat/understanding, he closes the door (I think he started slowly closing it right after he said sorry), I walk out of their little hallway back into the streets. I go for a walk along the pretty river that runs through Kyoto, and reflect upon life. End of story.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Maybe if I had persisted with some more Japanese I would have gotten in? Or maybe I would have gotten a shove... I decided to error on the side of humility.

If you have gotten in (or not gotten in) recently, please let us know below. Thank you.

These doormen really need to start learning to say "Japanese people only" just to make it even more crystal clear.

Maybe you can give the doorman a free English lesson about this next time lol.

Sorry to hear you experienced that as I have as well.

I did a review about a year ago, I'm quite white and wasn't well dressed. Maybe he felt your imidiate speech about rules were rehearsed, or maybe they had a foreigner incident. It is located close to a touristy street.

I'll give it a go next time I'm in Kyoto, but that is likely not until summer. If you are looking for some alternative, Club Amour in Osaka is foreigner friendly and have rules in English. If you are adventurous, you can try Tobita.

If you are adventurous, you can try Tobita.

Oh yes, I had a great tea service in Osaka's Tobita Sinchi the day before attempting Kyoto's N-Cats so it was a bit of a lesson for me in the difference between the two cities. Plus it's absolutely wonderful in Tobita to see the girl right there before approaching the tea house. Pinsaro and other such fortified establishments are bit of a dice roll it seems in how actually attracted you are going to be to your provider.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went yesterday with no problem, I’m white, from America. The doorman speaks pretty quick Japanese and asked how many times I’d been there. I told him 5 and he let me in.

Sounds encouraging. This was my eighth trip to Japan but the first one where I explored the P4P scene (more reviews to come, all successes). Now I actually have a compelling reason to study Japanese beyond a basic level ;)

I went yesterday
Also, did you get to choose the girl this time? I recall you saying in another thread about a previous visit that you got "the biggest girl there." (I just realized I am assuming you didn't ask for the biggest girl, lol)

The first time I didn’t pick and they gave me the biggest girl. The past few times I went they allowed me to pick the girl.

Well it's a pinsaro afterall,
I'm an asian gaijin, they always didnt catch that im a foreigner, but because my japanese level is not that high i always said "im a foreigner, is it good to go?"
almost all of pinsaro i tried are not chasing me away (of course the one who didn't have any warning paper at the door that said "No Foreigner") sometimes they just raising the price, the other way they raise the price and also said foreigner should use condom.

But i clearly remember there is one shop in Ootsuka (Tokyo) there is a shop (i forgot the name), the doormen was an old guys he making a hand sign toward me, i buy it and immediately said to that old guy (in japanese) "im a foreigner, is it good to go?" the old guy answer me "ur japanese, is it pera pera?", i just answer it honestly that my japanese is not pera pera but i can understand daily conversation and basic one. The old guy replied to me "it's too bad, please make ur japanese pera pera first and this shop are welcoming you". Not only that he also warned me about foreigner price at pink salon at other shop.

Also remember that the doormen often doing some japanese test to you, they're sometimes asking stupid question out of the blue lol, oh and other thing to remember the moment you used your Japanese they can recognized your Japanese level just by how u spell out your words.

Last edited:
What floor is this place on? I tried to go to this place once, but it seemed to be all closed up. It was obon week so maybe that is why.

I ended up in an oppai pub in the basement. It was pretty typical for this kind of place. But one girl was really better than the others. She was a good kisser and have he a have job too, which they usually don't do. I told her I was about to come and she said I could come into the hand towel. I repeated with her and she basically jacked me and kissed me and licked my upper body the whole time.

So if you can't get into sexy cats try the place in the basement

Not to sound discriminatory, but from my personal experience (only from my experiences in Tokyo) there are some places I have tried after growing a beard, which refused me entry but when I go clean shaved - it's almost as though they see me as an entirely different person. Could be wrong, just my two cents.

Last edited:
Not to sound discriminatory, but from my personal experience (only from my experiences in Tokyo) there are some places I have tried after growing a beard, which has refused me entry and when I go clean shaved - it's almost as though they see me as an entirely different person. Could be wrong, just my two cents.
I've found that many japanese are intimidated by beards, so could definitely be that

Makes sense, in a Japanese way. Like their tattoo aversion. If someone isn't clean shaven and tattoo free, surely they are riffraff. :devil::pompous:

I went yesterday with no problem, I’m white, from America. The doorman speaks pretty quick Japanese and asked how many times I’d been there. I told him 5 and he let me in.
They probably have a few male staff and depends on the staff then. Or maybe there are girls who do and girls who don’t service foreigners.