Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins, 25,000

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Most of you reading this already know Nagoya's reputation, and it's as gaijin unfriendly as ever. Forget the sex, I was convinced I was gonna get refused service at Tully's Coffee. So you will be unsurprised to learn the first place I tried, a colourful building with a JK-theme, turned me away immediately. Luckily, thanks to a recent anime I closely associate bunny-girls with JKs, so my backup shop still felt appropriate for the mood, and as long as I could handle the Japanese I was allowed in. Success!

The good thing about this shop in addition to the outfit theme is the "do M" part, which means you get a bunch of options (all free) such as Anal, Gokkun and Irrumatio, all free! Not all girls do all options, however.

On the price list I was showed the 50 minute course I opted for was 17,000, not the 15,000 it states on the website. On top of that as a new customer I had to pay the entry fee plus the new customer fee. On top of that I had to pay the name request fee, even though as a baka gaijin I was not allowed to specify my girl or indeed any of my options preferences. So basically I had to spend 10,000 over the list price. After they'd taken literally every yen I had with me, I was given a number card and asked to wait in the next room. After a few minutes my number was called and I was introduced to Eri.

Eri is a nice enough girl, cute, bubbly, seemed about 22 as it says on her profile. Looked good in a bunny outfit. She's only got one real flaw but it's a biggy... I don't even know what it's called but basically she had an extra tooth above her other teeth. It was weird and distracting for a few minutes but at least for me I was able to look past it and I quite liked the girl overall. Also the room was dark, that helped.

First of all we got into the shower together and she gave me a fairly thorough and businesslike scrubbing, then we got out, lay on the bed and got started. I didn't do much playing with her, but she was happy to deep french kiss, tease all my weak spots and gave a nice BBBJ. A very nice BBBJ actually. And then she went full on deepthroat... she was actually very skillful there. Unfortunately I didn't win the lottery of getting a girl who would do full on irrumatio, but she was pretty good.

50 minutes is a bit tight for me, so I ended up finishing myself off as I sucked her tits and she deep french kissed my ears, which I'm really into. Then we had another shower and a bit more of a nice chat to close out the time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Consider this a 'recommendation' with a big list of caveats. First of all: don't go to Nagoya. If in Nagoya, don't try P4P. But if you absolutely must, and you don't mind rolling the dice with the girl, and you don't mind being taken for a bit of a ride with the cost... this was a fairly good time.

Thanks for your review, we don't get much from Nagoya, so thanks for that!

Approved: 9/29/2019

Reactions: SugoiBoy