Nagoya, same as always?

Wooow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Anyone knows if there are some news spots in Nagoya gaijin friendly?
Or any deriheru nnot only for japanese?
Tks!

@Wooow Sorry to bump an old(ish) thread. It's been a couple of years since I did P4P in Nagoya. It gets a bad rap as being closed off (not just for P4P or foreigners, a lot of non-Chubu people can slate it too), but if you speak Japanese it's always been perfectly fine for me. FS at Deli-heru has been 100% hit rate with no upsell and some of the agencies I've used are still around. You need a Japanese mobile (rented one is fine) but beyond that it's not too bad. Reasonable pricing too. Go to Pure lovers and filter for 外国人対応. Not a massive selection, but enough for an evening(y)
https://www.purelovers.com/tokai/shoplist/as98-99-100-101-102-103-104-105-106-107-246&fg1.html

A postscript: Before everyone pops down in a Shinkansen to Nagoya, gets to a hotel, dials a deli-heru, girl arrives, demands FS and then calls me a liar because the girl bolted...I should point out that in all cases, I never asked for FS. The first time I ever used a deli-heru (well over a decade ago) I honestly did not know the system or if FS was on the table for sure. When the girl arrived, I asked in Japanese, how does this work? She replied "treat me like your girlfriend" so I did. I always provided the protection (this is back in the day when you could never be sure local condoms would fit). I suspect (but never checked) that the girls might not carry protection, in case they get challenged by the hotel or police when trying to access rooms. My 100% FS at Deli-heru extends to several cities in Japan, but does not include Tokyo and the last experience was about 4 years ago.

PPS: I forgot one girl was packing protection, she liked getting a digit inserted in the other hole. She provided me with a very cute "finger-condom". Actually several, because she was punctilious about hygiene. Everytime I removed my finger she removed the finger-condom and re-bagged me...

There are half a dozen spa/ soapland places in Nakamura-Ka but even on a Tuesday afternoon they all turned me away the moment I walked in so don't bother with them.

There are a few oppai bars with all Brazilian girls in Sakae but that gets expensive quick. A guy will approach you asking if you want an "international bar."
The two I've been to were Club Devine and Vibe.

On another thread someone said there were some reliable, foreign friendly massage places and a peep show in the Maranouchi area but I couldn't spot them