Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Naha Okinawa - Deriheru - Amazing

Service Name:
deriheru okinawa

Provider Name:
Kirara

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/deriheru_okinawa/girlid-46598083/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins, 15000 yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Based on my experience yesterday where the touts were begging me to come into their shops, I almost headed to the soaplands. But I really wanted to test out the deriheru here and I am glad that I did!

I phoned the deriheru from my overseas number. The lady spoke slowly and clearly and patiently and we were able to work everything out including the address, time, girl, and duration. Easiest experience yet. And, they said gaijin ok - I think they are desperate for clients in Naha right now.

So, Kirara showed up at the appointed time (a little early) and she comes in and isn't as cute as her web photos - not surprising. I think that they are her, but just very flattering. She does really have ample breasts, but her figure is just middle of the road - that is fine for me. I can't definitely have a good time with her.

She was friiendly and spoke almost no english. I think she would have been fine though for a non-Japanese speaker. She knows the important words, although chatting would be tough.

So, start in the shower following a short chat. She washed me everywhere and then up to the bed. In the bed she lubed me up with some oil and started plaing. Excellent technique! Although too much hand in the beginning, I almost finished right away. She then started licking my nipples and headed south slobbering everything very nicely. She has excellent oral technique, and even let me put my hands on the back of her head and take control. Felt amazing.

Next was a solo shower for both of us, and then we chatted for the remainder of the time allotment.

I though that good matt play was the height of what is possible, but this girl proved me wrong. Her mouth is the best I have encountered.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She was great!! If I was here longer I would definitely visit with her again. However, I want to meet other fish in the sea.

Reactions: YokoMonger
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024