Guest viewing is limited

Okinawa Area [Naha Okinawa] Deriheru - Kariyushi office lady- Kurea - Late and awful - paid and sent her away

James Meister

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Late and awful - paid and sent her away

Service Name:
Kariyushi Office Lady's Secret

Provider Name:
Kurea ( くれあ )

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/kariyushi_ol_naha/girlid-50767412/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 180,000 yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Effing bastards!!

The reservation went fine, until we got to the price. They said 25000 which is 10000 more than the web price. I said no thank you, I will look elsewhere. He then countered with 180000. Given the time sunk into this exercise, I accepted, even though I have a no gaijin-tax policy. I should have stuck with my policy.

The girl was 1 hour late and when she showed up she looked 40kg heavier than her online photos. When I chatted with the scheduler (30 min late), he said she was coming in 2 minutes. In fact, she came an hour late.

Then she was huge and her face was not even close to the one online. I asked to cancel because she was so late (I didn't mention her appearance) and she texted the shop and indicated that I had to pay in full.

The receptionist won't accept my phone call now.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Avoid like the plague, unless you want to overpay and wait around for hours for random a$$ gals.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

The reservation went fine, until we got to the price. They said 25000 which is 10000 more than the web price. I said no thank you, I will look elsewhere. He then countered with 180000.
I applaud your bargaining skills!

Sorry that it didn't pen out well!

Still wouldn't have paid. There's a limit to my reasonableness and that would have went over. I assumed it was a revenge swap for complaining about the price, but that she's got fake photos and serious photomagic on others, and dozens of diary entries with 0 reviews so it's just what the shop does. Thanks for warning others though sorry it came at such a cost.

Very sorry this didn't work out.

Better luck next time.

I will just say I see a very common complaint here. A pattern =/

Do elaborate. Because if it's what you usually will say, you didn't even need to add a comment.
My theory is generally if the OP isn’t being insulted or instigated generally they like seeing any comment and knowing someone read their review.

It adds activity to the forum and maybe will encourage more replies.

It feels bad to write a review and get few or no comments so I go around and reply with whatever I’m thinking.

I get unnecessary hostility and criticism for simple opinions here; which are stated in a mature manner and well written.

I guess it’s misunderstood so I’ll stop. I’ll just likes and add reviews.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
I always leave a comment on reviews made by my virgin brethren so they stay, I don't want to become the forum's sole and official cherry boy 🤣

But indeed it must suck to take your time to write a post online about fucking someone for money, which is something a lot of people aren't that comfortable with to begin with, only to receive no feedback at all.

Reactions: Alice
But indeed it must suck to take your time to write a post online about fucking someone for money, which is something a lot of people aren't that comfortable with to begin with, only to receive no feedback at all.
I wrote reviews as pay it forward mindset but I doubt mine would be as useful since it is with perspective from someone who live in japan.

Well in general newbies without reviews will be less likely to get help. I think review from fellow visitors would be more useful.

I will only write about new places in 2024 when I TOFTT, otherwise, it is pretty much saturated with reviews from same places.

My theory is generally if the OP isn’t being insulted or instigated generally they like seeing any comment and knowing someone read their review.
on the other hand, when you get comment that ask about things that are clearly written in the review....

Reactions: SealedTears
I will only write about new places in 2024 when I TOFTT, otherwise, it is pretty much saturated with reviews from same places.
Same place but different girls.

KiraKira and Y-Shirts get many reviews but experiences are different for everyone.
The variety of the provider's are huge.

You shouldn't TOFTT, you should try new providers because you want to, be it a reviewed or unreviewed shop.

You shouldn't TOFTT, you should try new providers because you want to, be it a reviewed or unreviewed shop.
TOFTT in the sense that you want to try new girls or new places but not sure due to no review yet.
KiraKira and Y-Shirts get many reviews but experiences are different for everyone.
The variety of the provider's are huge.
yeah agree, same girl can give different experience depends on the day.

Reactions: Alice
Once again I renew my call for a series of awardable icons.

Post in thread 'Reviewer top list'
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/reviewer-top-list.29011/post-327012

You’re not fully devirginized until you’ve written a review in each category.

Hell, I’m still missing one…
3 out of 7, not bad :p
Badges aren't a bad idea at all, we just need someone to design cute badge icons for it.
I was already thinking of adding a "total money spent" counter at the end of my future reviews for fun, like a scorecard... I could get good mileage out of a gimmick for mongering in Japan, more experienced mongers would be incentivized to post more reviews, people (one guy) would not complain about repeat reviews so much, win win.

I was already thinking of adding a "total money spent" counter at the end of my future reviews for fun, like a scorecard.
Better if it's total money spent / total sessions where the lowest score wins. Probably my last 100 sessions has cost me about 1.5 million yen (15,000 yen per session)

Why though? Quantity doesn’t beat quality.
If one wants to win, they simply have to go to Jan Jan every day. Pretty affordable, just skip lunch.
Price =/= Quality. Every session I've had has been quality be it "free" (hook-up), at a happening bar (1 on 1 or group), or p4p. Each has a price be it time or money, but the quality has been good on average because most people are good on average.

@hanito will probably break the teller
¥4,280,400 and counting.

A Toyota Camry in Tokyo prices, I am told - but much more fun. Doesn’t include the amagifus and the one time I’ve brought food to a soap (¥1,500 Mont Blanc * 2).

10% of that went to landmines but it’s pretty much tuition fees for when I first started out and didn’t know how to spot the signs!

Title of Your Review:
Late and awful - paid and sent her away

Service Name:
Kariyushi Office Lady's Secret

Provider Name:
Kurea ( くれあ )

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/kariyushi_ol_naha/girlid-50767412/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 180,000 yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Effing bastards!!

The reservation went fine, until we got to the price. They said 25000 which is 10000 more than the web price. I said no thank you, I will look elsewhere. He then countered with 180000. Given the time sunk into this exercise, I accepted, even though I have a no gaijin-tax policy. I should have stuck with my policy.

The girl was 1 hour late and when she showed up she looked 40kg heavier than her online photos. When I chatted with the scheduler (30 min late), he said she was coming in 2 minutes. In fact, she came an hour late.

Then she was huge and her face was not even close to the one online. I asked to cancel because she was so late (I didn't mention her appearance) and she texted the shop and indicated that I had to pay in full.

The receptionist won't accept my phone call now.
Apologies for my very late reply! I've tried an Okinawa Kariyushi OL provider only once and it also turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. I should have written a review, but I failed you brethren so please forgive me. I would include a link to the specific provider, but after scouring the site looking for her face it appears see she is no longer listed and her name wasn't worthy of remembering. What I do recall is she said no FS at least 4 times to me. When she started to say it a 5th time I was a bit curt when I said, "I clearly heard you and agreed the first four times you said it". Surprisingly, my abrupt comment didn't damper the mood in the room (at least in my opinion); the girl and I just didn't click + she wasn't very skilled. Still, there are a couple of providers listed on Kariyushi OL that I'm vaguely interested in and if I meet up with one of them I'll be sure to post a review.