70 minutes for 6000 yens + 2000 yens tip

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Don't ask me why but on that April business trip to Tokyo, I was actually looking to try some Thai massage parlors. For what I could research, amongst the cheapest options, most of them seemed to be located in the eastern part of town, around Kameido and Kinshicho stations.

I headed there on a rainy Sunday evening, around 7pm. I had a bunch of addresses I wanted to check. The first one didn't look really inviting so I decided to make my way to a place called "Namchai".

The shop is located on a busy boulevard and seems to have been around for a long time. Upon entering the store, I got greeted by an older woman (early to mid 50s) who indeed looked Thai. She let me sit down, showed me the menu and then went back to a room, I guess to change.

I decided to pick up the 70 minutes/6000 yens oil course.
Please note that I'm actually no so sure about the price anymore. I actually wonder if it wasn't 8000 yens. I guess I'm getting old... :LOL:

I got taken to a large room, subdivided in different booths by thin curtains. There was no one when I got there but it might not necessarily be the most intimate place in town if you're looking for privacy in the heart of the action.

Cleanliness was ok-ish, although it seems to be in the Tokyo standards for that price range (see my other reviews).

The lady came back, wearing a sort of short dress and started massaging me. This felt indeed like a Thai massage: quite a bit of stretching, grabbing my hands, legs and so on. This made me giggled and I guess it helped breaking the ice between the two of us. I would say that her Japanese was ok, enough to have a bit of a conversation with her. If you need a proper stretch, then that's for sure the place to go.

Then came the oil part: she applied what I thought was quite a greasy and thick oil. It might sound great but remember that this store might offer no shower afterward (she actually nicely asked if I wanted to but I was staying nearby so I politely declined).
Once my back was done, she wiped me and dry me before flipping me over.

This is when a little bargaining for the « extra service » began. I negotiated it at 2000 yens. She didn't waste no time and then pull some lube on my LB. As I could feel I wouldn't last long, I directed her a bit and asked her to focus on my balls, legs, lower belly and so on. Adding more tease to the whole thing so I wouldn't pop too fast.

She did accept without complaining and this lasted probably 10 to 15 minutes before I let it all out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As usual with the massage parlors I visit, I tend to go for the budget ones. It's almost a kind of challenge for me ;)

This particular place has a staff that I guess has been around for ages and massages mostly the local men. The girls seem to be living on the premises. Once we broke the ice between us, the chat we had was pretty friendly. That's always a plus for me.

I wouldn't go all the way back there when I come back to Tokyo but for someone staying in the area, this isn't a bad option.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 9/19/2023

Reactions: Hughty