Guest viewing is limited

Nami - Chinese Fs In Nishi-funabashi (chiba)

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Date: Around 10pm in February.
Provider: Nami.
Type/Location: Nishi-Funabashi (Chiba)
Language Specifics: Japanese / English mix.
Session Length/Fee: 10,000 yen for 40 mins.
Physical Description: Taller than the average Asian girl with long hair. Probably early 30's. She a friendly smile and nice eyes. Her pussy is partially shaven and looks nice!
Details of the Encounter:
The other night I found myself in Nishi-Funabashi after a drinking session. Wandering around I passed several pink salons, but I wasn't invited into any. I was eventually approached by a 'naughty bookworm' type Chinese girl. She invited me to look at the girls on offer for 10,000 yen for FS. So we went into a nearby apartment and she displayed about 15 photos on the table of various girls. She recommended two in particular, I picked one of those two. I figured it didn't really matter who I picked because the girl I received would be different from the photo anyway.

A guy took me to another apartment a minutes walk away. There were about 6 'rooms' seperated by sheets. Nami appeared she was different from the pic but quite attractive. She gave me a quick 2 minute massage while we waited for the shower to be free. Then I had a quick 2 minute shower alone. The lady of the night brought my valuables into the shower area in a plastic bag - a good way to prevent items going missing.

Back in the bed area, Nami soon stripped naked and gave me a 2 minute massage. She then put a condom on my pole with her mouth and gave me a quick covered bj before mounting me. A couple of other positions resulted in me filling the party hat with gusto.

Nami was quite GF throughout. The only upselling was asking me to pay for another gal to join us for 10,000 yen - which I refused. This was balanced out by her licking her lips and saying 'Come on baby' in a fun way when she wanted me to finish.
As I left I looked at my watch and noticed I had been in the apartment for 39 minutes. It didn't feel rushed at all and Nami brought me a couple of cups of tea after I finished.

Recommendation: For 10,000 yen it is great value. I might try Nami again if she is available or one of the other gals. Previously I had a bad experience with a Chinese provider so I was pleasantly surprised by the service I receieved.

Last edited:
Thank you. I just moved to Funabashi area. Its nice to know there is some action around here. Can you give me any other details how to find this place? What part of nishifunabashi should I go to?

If you walk around near the station the Chinese ladies will approach you. I was approached by a different lady as I was walking back to the station. Just go out the main exit near the shopping street - the ladies are hovering all around there.

Report back if you try the women. I am not sure when they start working. But after 9pm will be the most active time when more ladies are out and about I guess.

By the way Nami said she works 7 days a week.

wouldn't it be dangerous going to these place, not knowing where they will take you, I would rather go to a names extablishment or have the girls come to the hotel, would these girls visit your hotel if you paid them.

wouldn't it be dangerous going to these place, not knowing where they will take you, I would rather go to a names extablishment or have the girls come to the hotel, would these girls visit your hotel if you paid them.

It seems relatively safe. The apartments are just a few minutes from the Koban so I guess they would want to avoid attention from the cops. Also bear in mind the girls might not have the correct visas and police attention could lead to the operation closing down. I felt more or less 100 percent safe. Like I said you are with your valuables all the time - to avoid any misunderstandings with personal items going missing.

Reactions: just4fun