Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours / 50,000 yen (+love hotel)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Conversational English

Details of the Encounter:
I'm posting this review of Nami, despite the fact she is not currently listed on Asian Mystique's website, for 2 reasons. Firstly, apparently she comes and goes a lot and will (probably) be back before too long. And secondly, other reviews of Nami hereabouts have been resoundingly positive but mine will be a little more reserved.

Yes, Nami has a perfect, petite body, without an ounce of fat, trim, tight, neat, and clean. Her breasts are a joy, her PSY clean-shaven and idyllic, her face cute, big-eyed, and beautiful. Service was excellent. My first pop followed a heavenly hand job to CIM completion. My second, a steamy MS, her shapely legs wrapped around me. My third, a sultry DS, her tight little ass in my hands. DFK was excellent throughout. Conversation was fluent and covered many topics.

However, I guess we didn't quite click. Nami is an intelligent, single-minded, focussed young woman, but just a little too stand-offish, a little cold, a little too business-minded. As a result, and despite her cuteness, GFE was lacking. She is not into DATY, despite her perfect pussy, but prefers penetration. Fair enough. However, when she took me in hand and straddled me, her technique was purely for her, grinding without bouncing, which did little for me.

It was all a little too systematic. She was going through the motions, leading me from one play to the next with an overly-casual detachment. Engagement was there, but it was too obviously paid for and provided, if you take my drift. Sure, I was sexually satisfied, and she left me with a smile on my face, but with an accompanying shrug too, "Oh well, that was...fine...I guess..."

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If Nami returns, I may repeat, to see if she is a little warmer on a second date. Or I may not. Shoganai. Happy punting!

Yeah, you have hit several points on the head.
Nami is perfect in almost every way in terms of looks and skill set.
She fits the young slim college girl type, which is why she's popular with a lot of guys in and outside TAG.

There is a chemistry issue with her, though, in the conversation department because as you said, she has a mind of her own. I noticed this when I first saw her and did my best to work through it and get along with her.
For instance, she speaks Japanese but insisted on speaking English with me.

I think I managed fine, but I'm pretty sure some other guys will probably just end up butting heads with Nami.

GFE is off the charts, though. I especially loved doing her in ekiben because she is light and I could crush her PSY standing up and she moaned in ecstasy with a cute expression on her face.

In my opinion, the good far outweighs the tiny flaws she has and she is AM's top young girl in addition to Miho (who's also not on the roster at the moment).

Last edited:
Gosh Rider, your ekiben description sounds hot! lol. Seems like a legit girl.
That's unfortunate about the chemistry with the OP though, as with any girls, YMMV, even with the popular ones at TAG. ( i won't name her. she provided a good service. Just poor chemistry i guess, borderline awkward)

Too bad Nami insist on speaking English. If I'm seeing a J girl , I prefer at least mainly Japanese to strictly Japanese for conversation.
1) A Japanese GFE must!
2) It's easy filter out fake J girls or "non Japanese Asians fluent in Japanese" from their manner of speech. Unless they were raised in Japan lol. I can usually discern Asian girls just by their looks, but add speech to that, even easier. One girl tried to trick me once in Tokyo :/
3) Kill two birds in one stone. sexy time + japanese practice XD
4) Motivation boost to continue studying Japanese

But for other guys who prefer English fluent J girls, sounds like it's worth trying your luck!

cheers for the review mate

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Similar observation after my first date with her. She used to provide service during 1 year abroad. I think she could be warmer if you have a chemistry with her on second date. Again the good far outweighs minor flaws as I guess she's popular.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.