50 minutes - ¥44,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Last year, I visited Barubola Marine Blue in Shinjuku and had the best soapland experience with Nana Chiaki. Because of her kind nature and her fluency in English, I made it a point to see her again whenever I return to Tokyo.

Upon my arrival in Tokyo after a week in Sapporo, I returned to Barubola Marine Blue. As it turns out, Nana was promoted to Gold status; as a result her rates have gone up significantly. For the 50-minute session, I paid ¥36,000 (weekend and holiday rate) + ¥6,000 (Gold status fee) + ¥2,000 (second nomination fee). The Tencho informed me that Nana would be available at 9:45 p.m., so he gave me a reservation card and I went out to have dinner and return an hour later. I was led to the room downstairs, where Nana welcomed me with: "Hisashiburi da!" ("It's been a while!") and gave me a warm hug. I was amazed that she remembered me after a year.

For those who have not read my previous review, Nana was advertised as being 20 years old, but she was more in her late-20s. She was petite at 4'9" with blond hair and porcelain white skin. She had a very slim figure with small breasts and no body fat, and her pussy was completely shaved. As Nana gave me a very relaxing bath, we kissed as a LFK slowly became a DFK. After washing up, we went to the bed, as we continued the DFK before I tasted her nipples and went DATY while she moaned and trembled in arousal. We then switched positions and she gave me a CBJ before riding me Cowgirl style. We switched to doggie-style and finished off missionary style until we both came.

Nana gave me another bath, then we talked for the rest of the session, recalling our first experience together. Once our time was up, we dressed up and Nana gave me another warm hug before giving me a chocolate cookie as a late Valentine's Day present and leading me back up to the lobby and the Tencho thanked me while getting the elevator ready for me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As mentioned on my previous review, Nana is a very beautiful GFE with a pleasing personality and can speak fluent English. Her rates may have gone up significantly due to her Gold status, but the experience is worth every minute. Nana is now my go-to provider in the Shinjuku area, maybe even the whole of Tokyo.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

バルボラ is a group which post “foreigner fee” openly on their websites, i checked their sites of Tsuchiura, Mito, Chiba etc. all listed foreigner tax is 2000 yen.
No wonders in Shinjuku it goes to 10000, it's always filled with global tourists.

バルボラ is a group which post “foreigner fee” openly on their websites, i checked their sites of Tsuchiura, Mito, Chiba etc. all listed foreigner tax is 2000 yen.
No wonders in Shinjuku it goes to 10000, it's always filled with global tourists.

Yeah, Shinjuku and Yoshiwara are the two worst places when it comes to Gaijin tax....just a matter of time until they also ramp it up to 20k 🤣

Upon my arrival in Tokyo after a week in Sapporo, I returned to Barubola Marine Blue. As it turns out, Nana was promoted to Gold status; as a result her rates have gone up significantly. For the 50-minute session, I paid ¥36,000 (weekend and holiday rate) + ¥6,000 (Gold status fee) + ¥2,000 (second nomination fee). The Tencho informed me that Nana would be available at 9:45 p.m.,
I guess this time you couldnt avoid the gaijin tax

Yeah, Shinjuku and Yoshiwara are the two worst places when it comes to Gaijin tax....just a matter of time until they also ramp it up to 20k 🤣
few already put 20k tax. might be a matter time until 20k tax become common practice sadly.

few already put 20k tax. might be a matter time until 20k tax become common practice sadly.
As long as it doesn’t spread to the healths like in Susukino, I’m still moderately happy. Plenty of healths throughout Tokyo without gaijin tax that the few that do can be ignored with no loss