60 minutes, 15400

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was excited to go to Club Diamond as I was really interested in being able to walk-in, rather than have to go to a love hotel and have the provider come to me. Club Diamond is easy to find and it was easy to set up my encounter even with my limited Japanese.

The room is small, and the bathroom and showers are in a hallway that is shared between multiple rooms. There is also a menu in the room with different options and add-ons (i.e. cosplay), and I opted for the 1 hour option with a random provider.

I matched with Nanami, who I've seen on TAG multiple times, some in bad reviews and some in good reviews. As far as her physical appearance, she looked as good as the pictures on her profile. She was pretty, but that's about it for the positives. Nanami was completely emotionless and seemed like she was just waiting for the session to be over the entire time. She barely spoke to me, although this is may have been because she spoke limited English. And before y'all get any ideas, I'm a young, attractive guy, I was clean, and I've never had issues with providers just going through the motions before, so her stiffness was definitely weird for me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Club Diamond is easy to use and is low threat, so I can definitely recommend for a beginner. I would also recommend, however, splurging a bit and choosing your provider, and opting NOT for Nanami.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

You can’t go wrong with Mako or Nao here!

Reactions: kirayamato