Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Nao at Crystal, Shibuya

Service Name:
Fashion health

Provider Name:
Nao

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/sc-crystal/girlid-42583515/?of=y2

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins, 10,000 yen + 2,000 yen gaijin tax

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Not a great experience at Crystal in Shibuya. The place itself is fine – pretty good value for a fashion health, and foreigners OK (I speak good Japanese). But the provider, not so much.

The store had only two girls available to service foreigners. I asked the staff member’s recommendation, which I should have taken, but the girl he was suggesting looked like she might be somewhat on the plump side, so I selected the younger/slimmer Nao. Had to wait an hour so I paid, went for a drink and came back later.

Nao is petite and quite cute, small but perky tits, and very friendly. I noticed a couple of condoms on the bed, so I assumed I was about to be offered a special additional service. But no – CBJ. After a shower, Nao gave me a perfunctory kiss with tongues and then immediately tried to apply the rubber to my not-yet-erect dick, followed by the worst blowjob of all time. This girl had no skills whatsoever.

I suggested 69ing, which she agreed to, but barely put her pussy anywhere near close enough to manage this, and she recoiled when I tried to touch her nipples or to put in a finger. Back to the crap blowjob and the limpest orgasm of my life, some more polite conversation, and out. Nice girl but total waste of time and money, and I totally regretted not taking the tencho’s advice.

On a side note, the room was small but nicer than many fashion health places, and I’d probably visit again. So I recommend the business itself, just not the provider.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023

Thanks for the review and sorry for your bad experience with Nao. It seems like she's just not cut out for this type of service if she ain't comfortable with being touched by customers, or was it you she's afraid of (joking).

I had to laugh though at your misfortune of getting capped while still being limped buddy down there haha.