Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min, 27,000

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Mostly English

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first review, Ill do my best haha. I was having the urge to hook up with a newhalf for awhile now, always checking out the website. To be perfectly blunt, knowing where the male g-spot is, I wanted to know what recieving from a newhalf would be like. The eroticness of it, just seems to be a big turn on for me. My only real soapland experience has ever been with the girls at Paradise (more than I care to admit lol) so this is my first experience with a newhalf.

The day finally came and I arrived at the near by station, the entire walk there my heart was beating out of my chest. Lowkey, I stopped by the convienent store and downed a strong zero haha.

I arrived at the location and took the alternate stare case, it was probably in my head but man I felt like as soon as I took that turn down the stairs, everyone walking by was staring down at me. I got to the door and humored/teased myself with the idea that once I press the button and enter, thats it, its happening.. and so I did, I pushed down on the button and heard someone on the other side respond.

The door opened and I was greeted by the master, he quickly switched to english as soon as my Japanese began to fall and led me to a waiting room, gave me a little cleanser thing to clean up with, fast forward, I was now waiting for Nao to show up. Feeing a bit nervous, she finally knocked and arrived at the room. She was very cute, I’ll be perfectly honest her default pictures and even the pictures she losts on her twitter are definitely manipulated. But I expected as much, If you check the links on the Japanese version of the site, theres some newhalf queen conpetition photos that are more accurate to how she looks irl. Very passing nonetheless. We sat down on the bed and communited a little in some basic Japanese, her english wasnt so good.

We started to DFK, Nao is a good kisser! My nervousness quickly passed, be stripped down, Nao’s skin is silky smooth, very nice and not manly at all, which made me feel relieved. Boobs weren’t big but definitely there and nice. We quickly took a shower, and got ourselves back to the bed where we went down on eachother. I admit I didnt really know what I was doing and I didnt really enjoy being on the giving end of the foreplay, but Nao was excellent with her blowjob.

I sadly have never come from a blowjob, just not enough friction I suppose, but it felt great, after awhile she pulled back, put my legs up higher and began fingering me using condoms to be safe to loosen my up.. it was happening. It felt ok so far, then she began going really deep and fuck, it started to feel really good. She lubed and strapped one on for the actual event and entered me slowly, but it wasnt long before she picked up the pace and was pounding away. She fucked me in various positions and she looked incredibly hot while doing so, sometimes coming down to make out with me as a wrapped my legs around her, she was going pretty hard at this point but I was able to take it. We switched to doggy style after awhile and she continued pounding until she eventually cam inside me (into the condom).

I chose the “versatile anal” option we switched roles and I got on top, can’t remember the last time I had anal sex, she fortunately was able to take my size, not that im huge, average maybe by western standards but a bit girthy. I fucked her missionary and doggy style, I’m an ass man, and happy to say Nao isnt lacking in thay department. I contjnued until I wore myself out and we finished off with handjob, but alas our time was about to run out and I called it knowing that its pretty difficult to get me to cum with a handjob unless Im doing it myself lol, not disappointed that though, it happens, Im not an easy guy to make climax but I enjoy the act.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nao was great and definitely recommend, as I mentioned check out the links on her japanese version profile to get some less manipulated pictures and see for yourself shes cute and very kind. I did repeat a few days later with Mako which I may write about later but dont know if Ill repeat again, I enjoyed the anal tbh but the foreplay I definitely prefer going down on pussy. lol For now I can say I was happy with Nao’s service. Shes one of the top girls there for a reason. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Nao at Club Diamond, appreciate your time to submit a detailed review.

Approved: 6/24/2019