Guest viewing is limited

Moekosu [Yokohama] (SL) Nao - I got what I deserved!

https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/moecosu
If you look at all Moekosu reviews it should become clear that they have an old gatekeeper working there. Walkin, calls etc all depends on if the old warcriminal is working or not.

If you look at all Moekosu reviews it should become clear that they have an old gatekeeper working there. Walkin, calls etc all depends on if the old warcriminal is working or not.
I did read that you required help from the girl you cantacted to get you passed that old jiji. It sounds better to arrange things in advance before wasting our time going to the door, just to get kicked out in the end. Thanks again for the info, i may update if I succeed in the future, but for today i'll give up trying this place

Reactions: Cinnabums
I did read that you required help from the girl you cantacted to get you passed that old jiji. It sounds better to arrange things in advance before wasting our time going to the door, just to get kicked out in the end. Thanks again for the info, i may update if I succeed in the future, but for today i'll give up trying this place
Did you have any success with Moekosu?

Ok some late update after lots of water flow under the bridge (time passed had to deal with stupid pollen allergies).
Tried an evening night Walk-in after checking 4 out of 4 free girls on city heaven, clearly stated I could speak Japanese, yet got hit with a STRONG ちょっと厳しいねぇ
Walked out without insistance

As I expected, you I'll contact with the girls in advance from now on.

Ps went to Kira Kira afterwards but didn't get to meet the girl I was hoping to (asuka doesn't take foreigners) and just postponed plans altogether

Surely they were all from gaijin okay stores and/or had gaijin okay written somewhere on their profile, right?
No there's no such thing as writing on the profile "gaijin ok " in most places. I just shared my point, take it as you will.

Reactions: Danbo
Sorry fairly new here in Japan, but I was wondering the range in the price depending on shops.
If they are categorized as soap, does the service (what is possible/not) stay the same?
Would appreciate it if anyone can educate me on the price gap 17000~27000 for example

Sorry fairly new here in Japan, but I was wondering the range in the price depending on shops.
If they are categorized as soap, does the service (what is possible/not) stay the same?
Would appreciate it if anyone can educate me on the price gap 17000~27000 for example
yes you get FS for all of them. matplay, CBJ, DFK, GFE depends on the girls.

shops with younger or prettier girls tends to be more expensive. cheaper place supposed to be less GFE and all business but not always the case. YMMV

yes you get FS for all of them. matplay, CBJ, DFK, GFE depends on the girls.

shops with younger or prettier girls tends to be more expensive. cheaper place supposed to be less GFE and all business but not always the case. YMMV
Thank you for your response!
More expensive but sounds like it's worth it :)

For anyone who has been to Moekosu, are there limits to number of shots within the playtime limit?
But given that I'm probably going economical here with 50min, assuming 1 shot is the standard :p

Last edited:
For anyone who has been to Moekosu, are there limits to number of shots within the playtime limit?
No.
But given that I'm probably going economical here with 50min, assuming 1 shot is the standard :p
You assume right, trying to squeeze in more than one shot during short session is poor style.