Narita from 3 to 7pm

Ppweirdqq

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'll be stuck at Narita airport for 4 hours for a connecting flight. Is there anything fun near the airport? Wondering if there's a pinsaro around.

4 hours doesn't really give you enough time to clear customs, leave the airport and re-enter, let alone get anywhere where you're liable to find any action.

The OP’s goal is absurdly impractical and obviously isn’t going to happen, but as a hypothetical, I was trying to think of a way to make something interesting happen for him. So, here’s the idea:

Contact a TAG or other trustworthy indie, and hire her to come out to Narita and get a room at a hotel VERY close to the airport before your arrival, say at the ANA Crowne Plaza...a few minutes taxi ride from the terminals. Send her money for her fees, hotel room cost, transportation expenses etc in advance so that she need not worry about being stood up. Check all luggage through to final destination so there is no need to wait for it. Dash from plane to immigration lines and get to the hotel room as quickly as possible, have a brisk playtime with her and scurry back to the airport. Hope that the incoming flight isn’t delayed, the immigration too slow and so forth.

-Ww

The OP’s goal is absurdly impractical and obviously isn’t going to happen, but as a hypothetical, I was trying to think of a way to make something interesting happen for him. So, here’s the idea:

Contact a TAG or other trustworthy indie, and hire her to come out to Narita and get a room at a hotel VERY close to the airport before your arrival, say at the ANA Crowne Plaza...a few minutes taxi ride from the terminals. Send her money for her fees, hotel room cost, transportation expenses etc in advance so that she need not worry about being stood up. Check all luggage through to final destination so there is no need to wait for it. Dash from plane to immigration lines and get to the hotel room as quickly as possible, have a brisk playtime with her and scurry back to the airport. Hope that the incoming flight isn’t delayed, the immigration too slow and so forth.

-Ww

Now that's a plan that may just work... But still has risk.... You forgot about the oji-san taxi driver... You know the ones.... Hauling ass all over the streets until YOU get in then they drive super slow, wait for the insects to cross the road, stop on yellow lights and wait at cross walks even tho no one crossing.....

Better to take hotel shuttle bus :D:D

-Ww
How about a fly-me-to-you arrangement where the fun begins right after the girl goes through the passport control into Narita, and continues throughout their flight to the destination?

Oh wait...there's no transit hotel in airside Narita, what a bummer:blackeye:

How about a fly-me-to-you arrangement where the fun begins right after the girl goes through the passport control into Narita, and continues throughout their flight to the destination?

Oh wait...there's no transit hotel in airside Narita, what a bummer:blackeye:

I thought of scenario like that too with the action taking place in one of the "private" handicapped bathrooms. Both of them could probably sneak into one unnoticed without too much trouble, but it seems waaaay too tacky to contemplate.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I thought of scenario like that too with the action taking place in one of the "private" handicapped bathrooms. Both of them could probably sneak into one unnoticed without too much trouble, but it seems waaaay too tacky to contemplate.

-Ww

Ahem... been there and done that... but it wasn't handicapped toilet... it was a nursing room.... :rolleyes: at Haneda.... What ? ? ? They are for milking are they not ? :p:p

Ahem... been there and done that... but it wasn't handicapped toilet... it was a nursing room.... :rolleyes: at Haneda.... What ? ? ? They are for milking are they not ? :p:p

Marginal, but ok.

-Ww

Reactions: BB0523
Sometimes you have to accept "Marginal" not always, just sometimes.... if her looks are fantastic, but her oral skills are "Marginal"....... :p

Reactions: Wwanderer

-Ww
Use the shower room in one of the (less busy) lounges then...at least you can take a proper shower afterwards.

Speaking of lounges, there are plenty of bored single travelers staying there for hours, and there's free flow of alcohol. Maybe a good pickup artist can do something even without the whole fly-me-to-you plan:bear:

Speaking of lounges, there are plenty of bored single travelers staying there for hours, and there's free flow of alcohol. Maybe a good pickup artist can do something even without the whole fly-me-to-you plan:bear:

Nice idea with the boring practical flaw that you have to have a boatding pass to get through security and immigration.

-Ww

Reactions: BB0523
Use the shower room in one of the (less busy) lounges then...at least you can take a proper shower afterwards.

Perfect spot! I don’t know why I didn’t think of it.

A generic problem for this activity in airports might be the ubiquitous security cameras, some probably actively monitored. It might be harder than it sounds to find a private spot undetected.

-Ww

there are plenty of bored single travelers staying there for hours

Back when CL still had personals, posts from bored people in Narita popped up all the time.