Nasty Dolls

Satuot

TAG Member
Reaction score
Is nasty dolls still running? I tried both emailing and calling and got no responses. If so any recommendations on how to actually get a hold of someone?

Have you been calling after 1100am or 12 noon?

Yeah. I've tried three times. One was about 6pm US central and the other two were about 6am.

Maybe they don't respond to calls not made from Japan.
In other words if no number shows up, they don't answer.
I emailed them with my phone number & they got right back to me.

That's going to be rough then because I'm trying to make a reservation for a trip in December for the night I arrive. Did they get back to your Japanese number or was it from somewhere else? Also do they speak any English because my email last week was in English and I'm not sure if that's what made them not respond?

Do they even make reservations that far in advance? It seems like they have weekly schedules and have no idea who will be available before the week starts.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I was under the impression that during the holiday season around new years it would be harder to schedule so close. Either way can't get in touch with them. Do they only correspond in Japanese or something?

Pretty much no one makes dates this far in advance I'd think. They probably thought that you are just a time wasting joker, not serious, or assume that if you are serious that you will get back to them when it is all much closer and more definite. I have never heard of anyone booking a DH *months* in advance and perhaps neither has ND.

I'd suggest getting back to them a few days or a week in advance...maybe two weeks tops.

-Ww

Pretty much no one makes dates this far in advance I'd think. They probably thought that you are just a time wasting joker, not serious, or assume that if you are serious that you will get back to them when it is all much closer and more definite. I have never heard of anyone booking a DH *months* in advance and perhaps neither has ND.

I'd suggest getting back to them a few days or a week in advance...maybe two weeks tops.

-Ww
Thanks for the advice I'll try as it gets closer. Also as I had said is it harder to get reservations during holiday seasons?

Thanks for the advice I'll try as it gets closer. Also as I had said is it harder to get reservations during holiday seasons?

I don't know the answer to that, but December isn't really a significant holiday season in Japan anyway, except perhaps for the last couple of days of the month. Christmas Day is simply another work (or weekend) day in Tokyo, for example.

The major holiday times are the New Year celebration starting on Dec 31st and going through the first several days of January, Golden Week in early May, Obon in mid-August and Silver Week in September during some years. Other than those there are just scattered one-day holidays, and I don't recall one of those in December in any case.

-Ww

Is nasty dolls still running? I tried both emailing and calling and got no responses. If so any recommendations on how to actually get a hold of someone?

There is only one person running the show there. As far as we know, the woman that usually answers the phone is the manager and owner. We've never had contact with anyone other than this one woman. The girls meet her once per month to hand over their money from the orders...and they say that's the only person that they've ever met.

(I think AM does the same thing, but girls go to their office... ND just meetings in random public eateries.)

And the point of my post, sorry, is that if this one person is traveling or occupied with other work... there's no answer or replies. They have lost a ton of business from what I've gathered, which is directly related to those calls not being answered.

PS: We call them with number blocked and they still answer. ('cause hotel numbers would show the same blocked message, so they can't ignore those calls.)

Reactions: just4fun