Just turned up

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins "special relax course" @10,000

Type/Location:
In-call, Okachimachi

Language Notes:
All in English with smatterings of Thai

Details of the Encounter:
I prefer to keep it safe with handjobs for a bit of on-the-side fun, so thanks to the intrepid reporting on this thread https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/asian-feeling-relax-shinjuku-karin-last-day.22817/ I found a new place to play instead of the old haunts of AR/AF and Lovely Hand.
The place is: https://www.thaiaromaspa.com/
I was intent on seeing an old favourite from AR/AF, Ai, however on the day I said 'feck it' and decided to roll the dice given I was seeking new pastures after all.
This couldn't have turned out much better.
In walked Natali and at the risk of appearing shallow the sight of the magnificent valley exposed by her plunging neckline meant I missed whatever words came out of her mouth for the first 20-30 seconds or so.
Fortunately she was just making small talk, and as I found out she likes to do this constantly so there was ample opportunity for catching up.
Natali was delighted to hear I used to live in Thailand and after exchanging a few words in Thai she was positively bouncing up and down. As did the inhabitants of the valley. In between both showers she excitedly told any girl she met about her "new friend from Chiang Mai". Cute.
So, first up at this shop is the shower - nothing to report as you take it yourself. On returning to the room - which was very similar to AR/AF - I was placed on my stomach and the Thai massage commenced. I wouldn't say Natali has any huge skills in this department but it felt nice and she got the kinks out.
Very early on, after only 25 mins or so, I was flipped with a playful flick of my instrument and a wish that I was going to "be strong". Of course this was all very encouraging as I still wasn't entirely sure if there was to be any fireworks finish or not.
What came next was a little unexpected given our chat up to that point hadn't been even vaguely flirtatious. Natali loves to talk, but we had mainly just small-talked about food, tourist places etc.
However, once flipped, I was immediately brought to attention by a very focused 'head' massage. Once fully aroused there was a brief foray back into small talk - the history of her Thai nickname - but having lived in Thailand I'm quite familiar with how the steamiest of situations can easily end up being diverted into a discussion about fishcakes(!). You learn to ignore it after a while and concentrate on the business in hand.
After the head massage it appeared the summer heat really started to affect poor Natali and she was forced to strip to the bare essentials. While I would say that her 'valley' is almost certainly artificial I can also state that I almost certainly did not care as my wiener was enveloped in a delightfully warm bun, straight from the oven. This delicious hot dog ensued for a pleasing amount of time before Natali withdrew and went for the finish by stroking with one hand and sending the finger of her other a-wandering. After 30 seconds of this new position I realised I was already homesick for the valley so asked if it would be OK to reposition myself on my knees so that I may get a better thrust of the situation, so to speak. This was amenable to Natali and it was from this stance that we formally ended the frontal massage part of the session. In a nod to the summer weather, a scattered shower passed over her warm front.

Following the main event there was still time for a very pleasant neck massage and a lengthy tour of her holiday snaps from the Ishikawa region.

Natali is a lovely girl with a bosom you may wish to spend a large period of your remaining days in. Certainly very chatty, but if that is OK then overall I'd really recommend this shop and provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will definitely be back to see Natali whenever I'm next in the Okachimachi.

Thanks for your review of Natalie from Thai Aroma Spa.

A note for our readers:

There are two connected shops

1) https://www.thaiaromaspa.com/ (B1F)
2) https://www.thai-jaidee.com/ (2F Room 201) [You need to use the intercom at 1F and ring their office at 201 to gain access to the building]

They are both located close together around Okachimachi station and Nakaokachimachi station.

Approved: 8/10/2019

Reactions: Acid Burn
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Aroma Spa - Natali
https://www.thaiaromaspa.com/

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
Just turned up

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins "special relax course" @10,000

Type/Location:
In-call, Okachimachi

Language Notes:
All in English with smatterings of Thai

Details of the Encounter:
I prefer to keep it safe with handjobs for a bit of on-the-side fun, so thanks to the intrepid reporting on this thread https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/asian-feeling-relax-shinjuku-karin-last-day.22817/ I found a new place to play instead of the old haunts of AR/AF and Lovely Hand.
The place is: https://www.thaiaromaspa.com/
I was intent on seeing an old favourite from AR/AF, Ai, however on the day I said 'feck it' and decided to roll the dice given I was seeking new pastures after all.
This couldn't have turned out much better.
In walked Natali and at the risk of appearing shallow the sight of the magnificent valley exposed by her plunging neckline meant I missed whatever words came out of her mouth for the first 20-30 seconds or so.
Fortunately she was just making small talk, and as I found out she likes to do this constantly so there was ample opportunity for catching up.
Natali was delighted to hear I used to live in Thailand and after exchanging a few words in Thai she was positively bouncing up and down. As did the inhabitants of the valley. In between both showers she excitedly told any girl she met about her "new friend from Chiang Mai". Cute.
So, first up at this shop is the shower - nothing to report as you take it yourself. On returning to the room - which was very similar to AR/AF - I was placed on my stomach and the Thai massage commenced. I wouldn't say Natali has any huge skills in this department but it felt nice and she got the kinks out.
Very early on, after only 25 mins or so, I was flipped with a playful flick of my instrument and a wish that I was going to "be strong". Of course this was all very encouraging as I still wasn't entirely sure if there was to be any fireworks finish or not.
What came next was a little unexpected given our chat up to that point hadn't been even vaguely flirtatious. Natali loves to talk, but we had mainly just small-talked about food, tourist places etc.
However, once flipped, I was immediately brought to attention by a very focused 'head' massage. Once fully aroused there was a brief foray back into small talk - the history of her Thai nickname - but having lived in Thailand I'm quite familiar with how the steamiest of situations can easily end up being diverted into a discussion about fishcakes(!). You learn to ignore it after a while and concentrate on the business in hand.
After the head massage it appeared the summer heat really started to affect poor Natali and she was forced to strip to the bare essentials. While I would say that her 'valley' is almost certainly artificial I can also state that I almost certainly did not care as my wiener was enveloped in a delightfully warm bun, straight from the oven. This delicious hot dog ensued for a pleasing amount of time before Natali withdrew and went for the finish by stroking with one hand and sending the finger of her other a-wandering. After 30 seconds of this new position I realised I was already homesick for the valley so asked if it would be OK to reposition myself on my knees so that I may get a better thrust of the situation, so to speak. This was amenable to Natali and it was from this stance that we formally ended the frontal massage part of the session. In a nod to the summer weather, a scattered shower passed over her warm front.

Following the main event there was still time for a very pleasant neck massage and a lengthy tour of her holiday snaps from the Ishikawa region.

Natali is a lovely girl with a bosom you may wish to spend a large period of your remaining days in. Certainly very chatty, but if that is OK then overall I'd really recommend this shop and provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will definitely be back to see Natali whenever I'm next in the Okachimachi.

Thanks for this review. You just helped me decide where I'll blow my very first in-country load next month.

Ahhh so that's where Eye went after she got fired for doing some...extras over in Shinjuku.

'enveloped by a warm bun' what does this mean? Help translate please...I sincerely don't understand now...
Uh... Hot Dog? :whistle:

0b9a.jpg

It's not, but...one of these girls, at an old shop, where it wasn't permitted either...gave some extras, just saying.
And this is what gets people into trouble. You say this and people go in with expectations and make problems for the girl, the staff and by extension, future customers.

And this is what gets people into trouble. You say this and people go in with expectations and make problems for the girl, the staff and by extension, future customers.

Yes, although I don't think I got any particularly forbidden fruit I was, nonetheless, trying to cloak it in more subtle language - albeit a very thin cloak.

So, just to confirm it was only the northern mountainous pass that was breached, not the steamy southern gully.

I just left the shimbashi one and got the 70min relax course for 10,000 jpy and didnt get the HE, when she did the flip she started talking to me and went to get her phone yo show me pics and stuff :p till time ran out tbh i think it was intentional cuz every time the conversation ran out she stopped a bit then smiled a bit shyly then started repeating the conversation
I think the names mona, her pics match their website

Edit: the guy at the door asked if ive been there before and i said no idk if that makes a difference

I just left the shimbashi one and got the 70min relax course for 10,000 jpy and didnt get the HE, when she did the flip she started talking to me and went to get her phone yo show me pics and stuff :p till time ran out tbh i think it was intentional cuz every time the conversation ran out she stopped a bit then smiled a bit shyly then started repeating the conversation
I think the names mona, her pics match their website

Edit: the guy at the door asked if ive been there before and i said no idk if that makes a difference
Shimbashi? Can you confirm where you actually went?
This shop is Ueno or Okachimachi....

https://www.thai-relax-spa.com/?lightbox=dataItem-jxsnsez58
This is there website

Someone linked it in the other thread ( karin’s last day) or something

Same web design some girls are shared so I assumed same shop?

Edit: is asking the guy at the reception about HE rude/bad in anyway? I didnt ask just incase but I am a bit bummed out :p

Edit2: the guy in the stall next to me sounding like he was having fun before his shower time

Last edited:
Reactions: JpLove66
https://www.thai-relax-spa.com/?lightbox=dataItem-jxsnsez58
This is there website

Someone linked it in the other thread ( karin’s last day) or something

Same web design some girls are shared so I assumed same shop?

Edit: is asking the guy at the reception about HE rude/bad in anyway? I didnt ask just incase but I am a bit bummed out :p

Edit2: the guy in the stall next to me sounding like he was having fun before his shower time
Thanks - ok, I guess these are linked. Didn't notice that before.

Doubt im that ugly but maybe *shrug*

Wasn't too ugly for Ai’s massage :D but i got my hair cut after that so i might look a bit like a tool
I could have been mean, I could have said on the flip, she was so unimpressed she had to go her phone, sneak some photos to show the other girls, explains the laughing and smiling.

Lol didnt realize a tiny dick could be repulsive, maybe I should start watching out for that.. any tips on how to deal with it?

Thanks for holding back though..you could’ve hurt ny feelings :(

Status
Not open for further replies.