70 min / 25 500 yens (included 3 500 yens "gaijin tax"

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Taking advantage of a rare day of good weather, I decided to try the soapland experience.

So I walk to the Y-Shirt and after 20 minutes I'm finally in front of the soapland where I'm greeted by what I assume is a yakuza.

He invite me in the waiting room and introduces me to the available girls. If my memory serves me right. The girls present were Marina, Ren, Natsu, Arisa and Mao as well as the operation.
I chose Marina or Arisa almost immediately for a duration of 90 minutes. Then the guy starts to chat me up, explaining that the best choice would be to go for Ren for 70 minutes because she's the best "blah blah blah". I've got nothing against this choice, especially as she's very cute in the photo, so I accept his proposal.

Once the 25,500 yen payment for 70min has been made, he serves me an iced tea which I barely touch (you never know and I don't like it either).

After waiting a few minutes in front of a TV, another man, older this time, called me and directed me towards the stairs. I was greeted by the 'chosen' lady, who turned out to be very different from the 2 photos.

The girl invites me into the "room" and we start chatting in broken English (our command of the English language is identical, which suits me). I ask her name to be polite and because I'm not sure she's Ren, she says her name is Natsu and thanks me for choosing her even though it wasn't actually the case but I keep that to myself and compliment her on her beauty even though she has the physique of a GND so she's neither pretty nor ugly.

She suggests the bed or the air mattress. I chose the mattress of course (that's what I'm here for after all) and then she put me on the stool to wash it. I get the usual "pretty big" compliment, without ever knowing if it's real or just a "commercial" one. After a wash that was far from unpleasant, although surprising when she's been busy in a place that generally no-one is allowed to go near, she then asks me to get into the bath.

Once in the bath, I tell myself that the really serious stuff is about to start, but to my great regret it wasn't to be as she was busy preparing the inflatable mattress and her massage oil (which is really quite an art) while continuing to chat.

After a "useless" teeth cleaning for the session, she asks me to lie on my stomach and starts massaging me with her body, which is an indescribable sensation because you don't really know which part of her body she's massaging you with, even if you can guess.
Once the back part is finished, she asks me to turn round and begins the attack on the front part. It's the same sensation as when you see what she's doing.

After a few minutes. She pulls out a condom size XL (not sure if it corresponds to the western size), puts it with my mouth and begins her fellatio. She asks me to grab the mattress with my hands behind my head so as not to slip and then attack in "cow girl mode PSE" mode where she attacks like "drop hammer" (I am rather G.F.E. I am disappointed especially since I have never been able to touch it because all body contacts were initiated by itself).

After the point of no return, I return to the bath while she cleans the mattress which marked the end of these 70 minutes that passed in the blink of an eye.

To conclude, I remain on a mixed impression. Maybe a 90 minutes session would have been more judicious because the massage was very pleasant (it even relieved me the back pain I had for a few days even if it was temporary) but for the sex part it was not satisfying because the PSE mode does not match me too much and in addition I never touched it while her breasts tempted me (I admit never to have dared either).

Leaving Japan soon, there is little chance that I will try the experience again unless there is an opportunity that I cannot refuse :D

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Natsu is nice but I won't see her again if the opportunity arises in paid mode.

Mixed impression because the experience is surely more satisfying for a minimum of 90 minutes because the preparation time is still very important. The experience is surely more satisfying for a minimum of 90 minutes because the preparation time is still very important.

Reactions: fattyfish
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024