2016/5/21

Contact Method:
http://momojiri-club.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min for 12000 yen + rental room

Type/Location:
Rental room

Language Notes:
Both Natsuki and the operator only spoke Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
I called the SP in Japanese, and a friendly young guy answered. I checked whether they were happy with playing with non-Japanese guys, and he immediately said it was fine. He asked for the course I wanted, if I had a preference (Natsuki looked cute, so I asked for her), and whether I wanted a rental room.

I was familiar with love hotels to date, but the whole rental room thing was new to me. I had a look online after my experience, and is seems that they are basically self-contained rooms with a bed, shower, and A/C, as well as some other amenities that depend on the place. The agency suggested a place and guided me to how to get there over the phone, and I called them back once I got my room number.

Physical Description: Probably late 20s, Natsuki is a cute slim girl with shoulder length hair, perky little breasts, and a great figure and smile. (http://momojiri-club.tokyo/profile.php?sid=20)

Details: Natsuki got to my room about five minutes after I called the agency in the early evening (I'd made the booking earlier), and was the cutest ever playful and bubbly young thing in a little polka dot dress. I picked her up when she came in the room and got her giggling, then we fooled around for a bit. She wasn’t shy of DFK, and whimpered when grabbed her ass to draw her toward me. I lifted her dress up a little to work on her gorgeous little ass and legs, and she immediately started grinding her ass slowly but firmly up and down my shaft over my pants.

I helped her out of her dress and she took care of my clothes and lead me to the shower by the shaft. I could tell I was in for a ride! Natsuki gave me a really pleasant wash down and we chit chatted a little while I complemented her on her great ice breaking skills. She wasn’t only hot, but a good sport too, and it was a fun warm up.

I’ve got to say her BBBJ skills were toe curling. She laid me down and sucked, licked, and slobbered over my member for a good five minutes while I played with her, and then rolled her over to start working on her pussy. The way she maintained eye contact while I spread her legs wide was a turn on, that’s for sure. I worked on some DATY. She was well shaven, tasted great, and really got into the attention, grabbing my head as I worked on her. She came pretty soon and gushed a little, which was cute, before grabbing her bag and capping me before spreading her legs wide in anticipation. We played in missionary, doggy and cowgirl all the while DFK before she let me finish once in missionary, and ever so gently taking care of the cap. We showered and chatted more, and with only 12 minutes left on the clock I thought we were done, when she asked me if I wanted to go for broke. Not wanting to let Natsuki down I quickly agreed, and both of us really went at it one last time.

She cleaned me up again and chatted while we got ready to leave, and even gave me another DFK on the way out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Natsuki was not only cute and happy to play, but was really great in bed and happy to please, and I loved the eye contact and chit chat with her too.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review. Btw, which area is this in? Thanks again.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for a nice review ! Does momojiri send their girls to hotels ? And do they accept gaijins ?

Thanks for the review.

I called Momojiri and got an appointment with "Natsuki" but I'm pretty sure I got a completely different girl. She was more reserved, didn't like DFK (which I was looking forward to), and definitely not as playful as your girl. However, she had an amazing body, slender with curves in the right places! Early 20s, with long hair in a ponytail. Not bad bed skills either :) She seemed tired and drifted off while resting after my climax though. Oh and to note, she wasn't Japanese.

Disappointed that I didn't get your Natsuki, but I'd still try them again

Hi Rocky, the Natsuki I played with only talked Japanese to me, but I'm pretty sure she was Chinese.
I'm sorry to hear the girl you had was a little reserved though. What time of day did you see her?

Hi Rocky, the Natsuki I played with only talked Japanese to me, but I'm pretty sure she was Chinese.
I'm sorry to hear the girl you had was a little reserved though. What time of day did you see her?

Saw her at 2 in the afternoon. I guess, maybe I should try to get the evening Natsuki? haha

I went a few days ago and Natsuki was a Chinese national in the 30s. She spoke fair Japanese. Sex was pretty average.

Lists her age at 23........

Wow. Sounds like you had a great time!

So that wasn't an LH you used?

Yes, Natsuki was a lot of fun! The agency suggested a "rental room" - it's basically a simple room like this with bed and shower
02.jpg

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So, this room is not as good as an LH. Hm, why is it apart of the deal?