http://www.md-007.com/sp/profile.html?uid=aocdbs

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 M

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Little Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Originally planned to go to Dolce. Sadly no foreigner friendly gals available. So went to dandy 2. They gave me a choice of 2 so I went with natsuki. Overall heavier than photo but also not really a looker. I guess it was just a convinent angle or old photo. However the worst part about it is that she didn't even do the mat play. It was def the most lackluster service ive ever got. Avoid at all costs.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Avoid at all costs. Waste

@User#8628
Not sure why you think that mat play can't be expected. I don't know the specific shop and my soapland experience is from outside Tokyo, but a 100min course usually contains mat play and 30k for 100min is a completely normal price point too.

Sorry to hear about your experience. If mat play was so important to you you should have inquired beforehand if the girl does mat play.
Never assume the girl does mat play, some just don't do it for various reasons.

@User#8628
Not sure why you think that mat play can't be expected. I don't know the specific shop and my soapland experience is from outside Tokyo, but a 100min course usually contains mat play and 30k for 100min is a completely normal price point too.
I think the review is edited because when i checked it it said something different at the price and time box which made me think it was a shorter course.
However, i very much stand by my original point that 30k for 100 minutes is a budget price for the soaplands and that this is a budget shop. While yes, some places obviously do offer matplay for this course length and also for this price (Dolce does, like OP must have known, and Putit Royal does a very good matplay at this price point) someone recently said that a girl at Cream Lemon (who he has very positive about either way) doesn't do mat play and that she told him she never learned it. So it wouldn't surprise me that budget shops with young girls like CL and mister Dandy dont require their girls to learn mat play and to offer it, even during longer courses.
Just my thoughts though, i can not confirm it.

Reactions: MissInsomnia
@User#8628
If we make it a less general statement I think we can agree that some girls in the lower price range soaplands may not like mat play.

Asking beforehand is a good idea anyways as a number of guys prefer to skip the mat play. For the higher tier shops I think it's always included.

Sorry to hear about your experience. If mat play was so important to you you should have inquired beforehand if the girl does mat play.
Never assume the girl does mat play, some just don't do it for various reasons.

Thanks. Yeah that's good to know. Every other time I've gone it was included. Including putit royal that cost me less. The price was 37000 not 30000. Honestly soapland without the mat play seems pointless to me.

Either way I did inquire and she mentioned later Midway through while we were chatting. It felt pretty deceptive. Plus she is way less attractive Than the picture implied and I'm honestly not that picky.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@bettabear
Hmm, the 30k I took from their website for the 100min course, unless my eyes struggle. You may have paid 2k nomination fee, but the remainder was gaijin tax?

So i am curious now, the expesive shops make their girls take mat play lessons from an experienced older soapland lady for the price of a luxury soap session that the girls have to pay for themselves but what do the cheaper shops with young girls (not like putit royal) do? I don't think they make their girls do the same thing.