Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Staff
Friendly and welcoming, apparently my booking got delayed by 20-ish minutes as their rooms are all fully booked, and had to make an arrangement with their sister shop, drove me over around 5mins.

Provider
First impression she looks way better irl, and I think she worked hard to slim down, her profile pic looks slightly chubbier. Her english is impressive. Able to hold alot of engaging conversations with me. We chatted alot at the start, our hobbies and such. She is allergic to pollen, it's rough on her during march/april period with all the pollen flying about. Due to the nature of her work, she also have to constantly moisturize her skin.

Session
I was aroused as she takes her time exploring my sensitive areas. She looks so sexy as I watch her pleasure me. Going for my neck to my chest, and slowly teasing and giving me a bj. She subtlely applies some lube and cap me while bj-ing.

From there she starts sliding down on me in cg position, damn it feels really good and I was almost on the verge of shooting. But I wanted to finish off in a missionary position, while letting her enjoy her own pleasure. We switched and I enjoy myself teasing and pleasuring her curves. She has a very sweet shy demeanor. I finally caved in and started pumping into her and I'm happy to feel her enjoying herself as she get's wetter through the session. Finally I shot my load and she gave a satisfying moan and twitched abit in the final moments. I took my time, lean down and hug her while I catched my breath. She worked hard.

We chatted more about our lives and experiences, she gave me her lovely business card, smoked abit together and I was off.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sweet Natured, and can hold an engaging conversation in english. Definitely will recommend her (though I dislike how the shop charge so much, i'd rather the amount goes to the provider instead)

Also please be gentle to her, she had a recent encounter and had to stop the session because someone choked and slapped her during the act. We'r all here to have fun while respecting boundaries, each individual has different likes and kinks.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

From there she starts sliding down on me in cg position, damn it feels really good and I was almost on the verge of shooting. But I wanted to finish off in a missionary position, while letting her enjoy her own pleasure. We switched and I enjoy myself teasing and pleasuring her curves. She has a very sweet shy demeanor. I finally caved in and started pumping into her and I'm happy to feel her enjoying herself as she get's wetter through the session. Finally I shot my load and she gave a satisfying moan and twitched abit in the final moments. I took my time, lean down and hug her while I catched my breath. She worked hard
I guess there was only 1 pop?

Also please be gentle to her, she had a recent encounter and had to stop the session because someone choked and slapped her during the act. We'r all here to have fun while respecting boundaries, each individual has different likes and kinks.
damn. people should ask first if this is ok.

Reactions: Alice
she had a recent encounter and had to stop the session because someone choked and slapped her during the act.
The good news is that she stopped the session. The girls have alarm buttons in the rooms now, assholes.

Reactions: IamStitch and Alice