Guest viewing is limited

Natural sperm donor

Kilian

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm writing a simple question here, because while chatting with workmates I often likes to joke, saying : I'd gladly help Japan with it's demography problem if it was possible. lol

In fact, I'd really like to know if there are ways to naturally give sperm / child , having sex with women in Japan.

On Europe, that can be found.
What about Japan?

Thanks for your answer

If you want to help Japan have more sex, better to hit the bars and streets to find some random lady to pump and dump.

Foreign sperm from strangers is gladly accepted just about anywhere except places that cause a child to be produced. ;)

There are actually a lot of 30 something women who desperately want to have a baby, but since being a single mother is still sort of taboo (slowly getting more open), you'll be expected to marry them when you hit goal.

I think there are online boards where couples look for these services.

Wonder if the husband will be watching while it's going down.
Talk about cuckold Lol.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wonder if the husband will be watching while it's going down.

I don't think the term sperm donor means what you think it means. :p

Couples who are searching a donor for a baby would probably not be even in the same room than you while you are busy donoring. :ROFLMAO:

Couples who look for guys to get it on with the lady are a totally different breed altogether.

I don't think the term sperm donor means what you think it means. :p

Couples who are searching a donor for a baby would probably not be even in the same room than you while you are busy donoring. :ROFLMAO:

Couples who look for guys to get it on with the lady are a totally different breed altogether.
Yeah but I think O.P is referring to "natural insemination sperm donors" which are actually a thing.

It's just I dunno if hubby will be watching while it's happening...

Hmmmm now that could be an interesting angle to meet ladies here ... "I have an over-the-top sperms count, all very mobile, healthy, eager to fecund your ovulas" (sorry not sure about the english and too lazy to check)

Reactions: jhingy567 and MikeH
Hmmmm now that could be an interesting angle to meet ladies here ... "I have an over-the-top sperms count, all very mobile, healthy, eager to fecund your ovulas" (sorry not sure about the english and too lazy to check)

It's all find and dandy until the girl hands you a cup and points the way to the toilet. :p

I'm not an expert with the specific demographic issues in Japan, but I'm not sure the national low birth rate is due to the inability of Japanese women to get laid.

And when it's due to that , you probably do not want to be the "natural sperm donor" (a good cup of paper may be a better option) :D

Excellent idea!!
I'm probably the only guy here who has actually seen his own and done a (rough) count! And For all I know, I'm the most fertile guy on TAG :D.... Anyone interested? (couples or ladies, on the condition I don't get blamed for what comes out 9months later) :cautious:

In Japan by a random foreigner? o_O I think I have seen that movie. :p
Wait, what movie is this?

Yeah that would suck. The least she could do is stick her finger up your ass or something :ROFLMAO:

LOL. Now I have this image in my head for the rest of the day. A guy is vigorously jerking to a paper cup and a girl behind him is sticking fingers up to his bum.

His husband walks in and goes "What the hell? What's going in here?". And the couple answer in unison "Can't you see, we're making babies!". :ROFLMAO:

Do same-sex couples have access to assisted reproductive technology in Japan? There are so many countries where they don't that considering how backward Japan is on those issues I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

In that case they necessarily have to ask either people they know or go online to find a donor and maybe - just maybe - that's where you could come in.

Although from reading your post I got the impression you were more interested in the sex part that in the donating part, not really sure people donating ever have sex with the people they're donating to...

Reactions: MikeH
I dont get why people keep saying Japan has a problem with low birth rate when in fact it's perfectly fine for this small over crowded island anyway.
When you say Europe has a way of helping this, do you mean the horde of immigrants "culturally enriching" the west?

Reactions: Ken1988
I dont get why people keep saying Japan has a problem with low birth rate when in fact it's perfectly fine for this small over crowded island anyway.
When you say Europe has a way of helping this, do you mean the horde of immigrants "culturally enriching" the west?

Im not sure that a small island overcrowded with old people has such a bright future, but hey I guess they cant just randomly kill them after 80 year old just to keep some demographic balance

Actually Japan's crude birth rate is not substantially lower than Germany's and Italy's (around 8 births during a year per 1000 persons). You may want to help Italians, too.

A google search for 非配偶者間人工授精 (or AID, Artificial Insemination by Donor) may give you some clues.

Actually Japan's crude birth rate is not substantially lower than Germany's and Italy's (around 8 births during a year per 1000 persons). You may want to help Italians, too.

A google search for 非配偶者間人工授精 (or AID, Artificial Insemination by Donor) may give you some clues.
That's surprising about Italy! I expected more from the womanizers and catholics.

Reactions: impish