Naughty girl Nanase (七瀬) - Things got wet and wild

Soapland Name:
Blue Tokyo

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/girlid-50819383/

Soapland Website:
https://www.bluechateau-tokyo.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
55,000 JPY for 120 minutes (no extra for gaijin)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Since I am a big fan of some of the girls and most of the staff at Tokyo Blue, I am checking them out on City Heaven often, to see what's new. At the end of 2023 Nanase joined from another store, and she looked really cute. Seemed like her schedule with full up each day she worked, which is usually a good sign. She was also scoring high on her CH reviews. She was positing lots of pictures and videos in her diary, and I was super into it. Really playful and sexy stuff, like the sound of her pleasuring herself.
Reading her profile she said she is ok with S guys, but M is really her type. Most of the soapland girls I visit are Ms so thought I would like to try something different for a nice change.
The other thing that caught my eye was that she wrote we need to watch out for her squirting. Thought she was just exaggerating, but more on that later. Either way, I was interested!

I reached out to Nanase through LINE, with high expectation of her looks and play style. She was professional on LINE, but not so quick to respond and a not really playing into the GFE that some girls do via text with cute emojis.
Got a drive in white mini van from Minowa Station and arrived as one of two people in the shop that morning. Driver and staff were friendly and the shop was very clean and new; they just opened in October. Short wait time, payment, then to the curtained stairs to meet Nanase.

Appearance and First Impression
Looked exactly the same as her diary photos on City Heaven. She is the natural beauty type who doesn't seem to wear much makeup and would look great in the morning, at the club, or on camping trip. When we got all sweaty and wet later in the session, she looked exactly the same as when we entered the room. Low maintenance girl. At the same time, she looks like a teen idol, so both cute, sexy and natural, all in one. She had a bob hairstyle when I first met her, but now has extensions making it long. Wore the typical high end soapland glamour dress, like all girls at Tokyo Blue.
Face and style 8.5/10 for me.
She's 157cm tall and measures 86/57/85 with "E" cup breasts (but I would say more of a US C cup). Great round ass with the perfect level of softness to it and enough boobs for the squeezing. Overall, wonderful proportions. Body of a college female athlete and she told me her whole family is quite physical and tall, and she used to play sports. She also has a long tongue, which she puts to great use, and a thick and curly bush of pubic hair, which covers the whole area, the rest of her body is hairless. I like it, and it only adds to the eroticism of Nanase, but it's not for pai-pan lovers at all. Really really happy with her looks, especially as it seems not artificial or over made up.
Her body is a 9/10.

When we meet on the stairs she gives a small smile and takes my hand to lead me up the room. I can feel her hand trembling a bit and seems like she is nervous. When we get in the room, she admits she is nervous and tells me it's because I look very skilled at soapland play. Likely, she is still pretty new at soapland and probably had not been with many gaijin before. That nervousness goes away within 5 minutes of playing, and her dominant side slowly comes out.

Personality and Service
Nanase is playful and has a real human personality that feels like a real GFE and not forced and girly moe-kawaii at all. She pretty much just acts like (what I assume) she is really like as a person. She is a straight talker and If I say something that doesn't make sense in Japanese (my level is around N4), she just says "nani?" She comes across as the confident girl in school who was the leader of her friends group and used to getting her way. At the same time, she is quite down to earth and not spoiled.
Seems to be a horny girl and told me she masturbates every day, even after work. In the session, I felt like she has a sexual on/off button. Sometimes she is in friendly mode and sometimes, she is in sexual mode. You just need to wait for her mood (which come frequently enough), or start things yourself. As ever, Tokyo Blue girls usually have great customer service. Folding your clothes, kneeling in front of you, serving your drink first, etc. Nanase does all that, but still talked casually, which helped to make things more natural. There was no awkwardness at all.

Within 5 minutes of entering her room I am naked and she has on her underwear and garter belt stockings only. We start DFK and then she goes for the BBBJ. (Note: I was freshly showered, teeth brushed and looking clean and well-dressed before entering, which may have helped get service before bathing - please be clean and respectful everyone). Her BJ technique is one of the best I have experienced, probably because of her long tongue. Not so much depth, but great feel with lots of saliva and great tongue and hand work. Never pushed her to the depth limit, just let her do her thing and enjoyed.
We switch to DATY and this is when I see the glorious bush of pubic hair. I need to move the hair away from the key bits to get access, but the uniqueness of it was fun. Her moans are soft and don't seem forced. She enjoys it, but doesn't cum. After about 5 minutes I bring in the finger for a gentle assist, and this is where things get wet and wild, squirt #1 on my hand as a Matrix dive my head out of the way to keep my face dry. I know squirting is not the same as orgasming, but I feel a sense of accomplishment all the same.
I go into the mish and within 1-2 minutes she squirts again, and again, and again. All over my little brother, and I am loving her moans, the way she sticks out her tongue, and the feeling of getting squirted on while riding her. The session could end right there, and I would have been satisfied. I pop while she is squirting, and am in heaven.
We hit the bath and freshen up, then back to the bed for a drink and then 69, with Nanase on top. After a few minutes she says she is cuming and asked "dou-shio?" I mumble to go ahead, with my mouth full, and then I feel my mouth getting filled up with her squirt, and I spit it out and soldier on. Some part of my knows this is nasty and that my high school gym teacher/sex education teacher would be shaking his head in shame, but I am lost in the moment and keep on licking. I get the next one all over my neck, chest, and more in the mouth and she squirts 3-4 more times. Wow, this is a new experience for me, and as nasty as it sounds, I am lost in the moment and super turned on by it. I move her into doggy and enjoy the view and 1-2 more squirts, then into mish again where she is sticking fingers in my mouth, squirting more, sticking out her tongue and squeezing nipples. I pop again utterly spent, and amazed at how fast the time has gone.

I think it's one of the few times in my life, I can use the word debauchery. It was amazing, and I promise her I will be back for more, as we cool off, drink up, and get cleaned up. I went to see her a second time on February 1st, and apparently (according to her CH diary) she has never squirted so much before as in that session. Again, I know squirting is not the same as her cuming, but I feel a weird sense of satisfaction and enjoyment from it. We soaked most of the bed and the debauchery continued on that day too. Will likely see her a third time, but making my way through other girls I wanted to try now.
One complaint about all that squirting, is that it is watery and does act as a great lubricant, so it gets you wet, but feels drier inside, if that makes sense, as it dilutes the body's lubricant.

We had a nice chat in the bathing time and down time, and Nanase seems like a nice person, actually 21 and not long into her sexual awakening. As is usually the case with my Tokyo Blue favourites they work hard and stay focused on sex throughout, but a two hour sessions still leaves me at least 20-30 minutes to chat and get to the know the girls a bit. Nanase-san seemed like a good and normal person.
Another girl at Tokyo Blue that I was tempted not to write any review and keep her a secret. She gave me such a great experience and told me she wanted a review, so I share this with all of you. Please be kind to her and enjoy her. She is lots of fun!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nanase may not be for you if:
  • you do not like squirting or being covered in it
  • you want a girl with no pubic hair
  • you want someone to speak English
  • you want a soft a docile M girl, she is more aggressive/assertive
  • Not sure about her mat play.

If you like slightly dominant, playful squirters with great technique but still a little inexperienced and rough around the edges, Nanase is for you. If you are an M type guy or a virgin, then she should be on your top target list as she likes these types of guys most, although we had a great time, and I am more the 50/50 type or 60/40 S.

God damn, I was hesitant about Nanase since she seemed like an M but your review confirmed the opposite. Definitely putting her on my list!

Reactions: SpecialK
Seeing her tomorrow. Not a fan of a big bush and not sure about the heavy squirting, but at the same time a bit intrigue...

did you book her through their website? or twitter/line? I could not find her contact for the life of me.

I am curious about this statement - what makes you such a 'soapland veteran'?
I am not, and I think she was just new and a bit nervous to meet me. Probably politely saying I look scary, lol.

did you book her through their website? or twitter/line? I could not find her contact for the life of me.
She has twitter and will link her LINE on it. Good luck!

Seeing her tomorrow. Not a fan of a big bush and not sure about the heavy squirting, but at the same time a bit intrigue...
She doesn't always squirt, but when she does, it's from the hairy bush😉
I am a fan, but I get it's not for everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: markitto
I would've allowed myself to be a total M and swallow that squirt like a champ sissy and let out an "ahhhhhhh" of refreshment after each gulp.

• Haha
She contacted me today on Line and said she needs to cancel all appointments for the rest of the week. Maybe she got sick.
体は大丈夫なのですが、心の調子がかなり悪くて今日から16日までお休みさせていただきます。

Not sick, just mental health break

What’s weird is that she also deleted all of her diary and twitter content

• Wow
Poor girl. Could be a stalker, or people harassing her on SNS. These girls get inundated every day with random messages and it always surprises me how appreciative they are of a simple booking message with the right details.

Poor girl. Could be a stalker, or people harassing her on SNS. These girls get inundated every day with random messages and it always surprises me how appreciative they are of a simple booking message with the right details.
Semi-related, but I talked to a provider recently about why she doesn’t write thank you diaries. Some of her customers get real jealous if they see thank you diaries talking about what they did and pictures of any gifts they gave her

• Sad
Oh that sucks. Hope she is ok. She told me to book her again when she is back.
Poor girl, she was being booked out every day, so maybe it was too much for her to handle it. Hope she comes back mentally well and maybe with reduced hours.

Sad news, hope she will be back and hope I can meet her again.
Just a reminder to us all to be nice to these girls as their jobs are stressful, physically and mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.