Guest viewing is limited

Need a japanese woman gfe

Sparrow24

TAG Member
Reaction score
hey
im 29 year old asian man living in kanagawa. its been very lonely staying alone in my mansion. i would like to have a japanese woman who can stay with me all the time and talk to each other、just staying by the side is enough. paid services welcome. hope to get sme replies

hey
im 29 year old asian man living in kanagawa. its been very lonely staying alone in my mansion. i would like to have a japanese woman who can stay with me all the time and talk to each other、just staying by the side is enough. paid services welcome. hope to get sme replies
Try Tinder.

TAG isn't a dating site, sorry.

hey
So you want a sugar baby.

I am tall, lean yet muscular, and broad-shouldered, with dark copper-colored hair and intense, bright gray eyes. I keep in shape by kickboxing, running, and having sex. I am not merely good looking - I am the epitome of male beauty, breathtaking. I do have an issue with self loathing and I will say that it is "just a pretty face" whenever I am complimented on my appearance. I also believe that, because of my scars, lifestyle choices, and horrible childhood, I am only a husk of a man and have no heart.

I am tall, lean yet muscular, and broad-shouldered, with dark copper-colored hair and intense, bright gray eyes. I keep in shape by kickboxing, running, and having sex. I am not merely good looking - I am the epitome of male beauty, breathtaking. I do have an issue with self loathing and I will say that it is "just a pretty face" whenever I am complimented on my appearance. I also believe that, because of my scars, lifestyle choices, and horrible childhood, I am only a husk of a man and have no heart.

good luck to u bro