Need confirmation

I always think it kind of humorous when the put ‘no foreigner’ in Japanese. It’s clearly a ploy to make themselves feel better.

I just got back from Bangkok and checked out Thermae. A freelance bar many Japanese go to. So many were asking to not use condom...

I’d like to see a ‘foreign only’ shop~~~could be cleaner!

I always think it kind of humorous when the put ‘no foreigner’ in Japanese. It’s clearly a ploy to make themselves feel better.

I just got back from Bangkok and checked out Thermae. A freelance bar many Japanese go to. So many were asking to not use condom...

I've got a bunch of American friends who've been bare-backing all over Bangkok and the P.I. for years. Not sure how guys so successful can be so stupid, but idiocy like that isn't contained to just one region of the world. Every country has unsafe morons, and they all end up in Bangkok sooner or later.

They probably just assume that non Japanese speaking foreigners wouldn't bother or wouldn't know where the shop is.

I’m sorry, but experience tells me that more people take the risk and stay quiet about it. It’s great that people that take it safe, and are vocal about it.

You misunderstood my self depreciation, I've written multiple reviews about going nama, I don't hide it. I agree, it appears that most others on western forums stay quiet.

You misunderstood my self depreciation, I've written multiple reviews about going nama, I don't hide it. I agree, it appears that most others on western forums stay quiet.

There's an entire thread on one of the US hobby boards about Korean girls that bareback guys, but other than that the intel is a little more back room to be sure. It's common enough especially with K-orgs in both Japan and in the US that you sometimes have to ask the girl for a condom before she jumps on without.

Reactions: Sudsy and just4fun

Why would it be cleaner?

I’m surprised to see that bb is so widespread. I did it once in some hostess bar in Roppongi years ago since I was drinking and wasn’t carrying. I was terrified for months afterwards.

I know transmission rates are low, but I always have the feeling my ticket would get punched if I go that route. For sure, you men are much more bolder than me.

I recently checked the website of an SM/AF shop that I had on my checklist due to a provider I know who moved there. I was quite surprised that there was actually a nama af option on the list. Pretty sure that wasn't an official option one year ago. It has an asterix noting that not all girls do it, but still...

I don’t know man. I always had the impression that Japanese were naive to the risks. But maybe growing up in the States in the 1980s just really made me paranoid from the constant HIV epidemic news. Either way, stayed clean this long, not risking it (again)~~~

Depends on where you are and the type of girl you are seeing. It's fairly common for Korean girls to do it regardless of where you are. In the SF Bay Area, for kgirl AAMPs it's probably about 50/50, and there's several agencies where 100% of the girls are BBFS. I was in LA recently and just about all the orgs I looked at had one or more girls that offered it for an upcharge, and that's just talking about the girls whose reviews I've read that will give BBFS to guys on the first date. Yes, from what I've read it's a lot more common for that service to be offered/available in Japan, Korea, and elsewhere but I think it's definitely a lot more common (or at least a lot more out in the open) stateside than it used to be.

The one girl I had in Paris who advertised herself as Korean did offer to go bbfs (I insisted on condom). During foreplay it seemed she was trying to sneak my tip in to see if I would follow her lead.

Reactions: Dominic
I've never done p2p outside of Japan, but out of god knows how many deriheru meetings, I've only had about two Japanese girls that weren't open to nama. In my experience the difference is that you have to ask or tip for it, where as it's often the default with Korean girls.