Need Help And Advice.

ShibaKen

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm in Tokyo right now and will be staying for about a week and I'd wanted to try various different services(that was my main motive for coming to Tokyo this time) but it just so happens that I have mild lip chielitis. You can hardly notice it when at a distance but when you get in really near like face to face, you can make it out. There's no bleeding or anything and it looks like really dry lips with some cracks.

It's not a contagious or infectious skin condition but I'm afraid that I may get reported(because they won't be able to tell the difference between it and herpes) to the authorities if I attempt to try any service especially those that involve kissing. Should I not attempt to try any service at all and go home a sad man(will be at least a a year or 2 from now before I can visit Japan again.) or am I worrying too much and just go for it? really want to experience Soapland(Darling Harbor to be specific) once before I die. Am really afraid they will die out when the 2020 Olympics come around. The only service that I can think of right now that doesn't involve kissing is hand job bars but even then I'm afraid they may question me.

Advice? Would really suck if I had to go home "empty handed" :( I know I may sound slightly emo but that's cos I'm still a virgin and I wanted to at least lose it to a relatively good looking Japanese girl(have a fetish) as I'm just a fugly guy who has little chance with the ladys.

Last edited:
It's not a contagious or infectious skin condition but I'm afraid that I may get reported(because they won't be able to tell the difference between it and herpes) to the authorities if I attempt to try any service especially those that involve kissing.

There's no report to the 'authorities' unless you're assaulting someone.

I'm not familiar with this condition, but it will turn off some providers from doing anything involving kissing.

You can always have some sort of service and just forgo the kissing part... the worst thing that can happen to you is getting refused service or banned from a service due to their feeling of risk. (whether or not it's risky or not...)

I'm not sure what to tell you except maybe try some places and just simply avoid kissing.

I just did a quick search on your condition... and yeah, it really depends on just how bad the appearance it really is. (comparing to a google image search)

Aphthous Stomatitis is something else that can show up in the mouth that also can appear like Herpes. This is one is kind of common but people just assume it's Herpes.

Well, people just assume the worst...

I wouldn't do anything if I were you.

What happens if the provider has open sore in the mouth? Your chances of getting something is very high.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
There's no report to the 'authorities' unless you're assaulting someone.

I'm not familiar with this condition, but it will turn off some providers from doing anything involving kissing.

You can always have some sort of service and just forgo the kissing part... the worst thing that can happen to you is getting refused service or banned from a service due to their feeling of risk. (whether or not it's risky or not...)

I'm not sure what to tell you except maybe try some places and just simply avoid kissing.

Thanks for the reply and advice. By banned do you mean they'll take note of my passport or something to that extent? I'm thinking of trying Darling Harbor but isn't payment made upfront for most services? My condition is not bad and obvious so it's only the girl I'm afraid of who will report me. In that case, would not I get kicked out and lose the money I paid?

I was contemplating being upfront to the girl telling her straight out that it's not herpes and what not and that if she's not fine with kissing then I can simply do without and she's not forced to do so. Or straight up request no kissing to make matters simple so that I don't have to explain anything. Not sure if I'll work though as i think everybody is (and I don't blame them at all) weary when it comes to things like these.

Do you think handjob bars will have any problem with me? I'm it 100% sure how they work as in I don't know if kissing is part of the basic service. All I know is that deep kissing is a paid option is most places I've seen which leads me to believe that handjob is all there is unless kissing is requested as an option. Sad that oppai bars are definitely a no go for me as much as I like them as the one I've been to has deep kissing as a basic service so I'm pretty sure most provide it as well.

Thanks again.

I wouldn't do anything if I were you.

What happens if the provider has open sore in the mouth? Your chances of getting something is very high.

Thanks for the advice. My condition has no open wounds and there's no peeling. Would you still advice me to abstain entirely?
I don't mind skipping out on kissing at all of it means I can still can receive other services like BJs and etc.

Go to a pink salon they are quite dark so your condition is less likely to be noticed. But avoid kissing the ladies in case it makes them feel uncomfortable.

I don't think you could complain about 'just' getting a BJ all things considered.

Go to a pink salon they are quite dark so your condition is less likely to be noticed. But avoid kissing the ladies in case it makes them feel uncomfortable.

I don't think you could complain about 'just' getting a BJ all things considered.

Thanks for the reply.
Funny you should say that. While the girls at Hinomaru(based on past experience) don't go out of their way to kiss you, the girl that serviced me at Dio or Emotion did. First thing she did was try to stick her tongue in my mouth but I was taken aback and then she stopped lol. Pink Salons are definitely the safest when it comes to no kissing at least I would hope so. The thing about Pink Salons is that I'm not confident to experience BBBJ in them and have only done CBJs so far. I'm more willing to trust Soaplands for some reason.

Which is why I'm really desperate to try out Darling Harbor before I leave but I don't know if I have the courage to try explain and request no kissing in the service. I'm confident that I can explain it in Japanese but I'm afraid of the reaction I'll get. :/

Maybe just go there and avoid kissing ? Isn't this ok then for everyone ?
Starting an explaination/argument here would automatically raise suspicion and get everyone nervous.
You may divert a kiss with just a gentle move, providers do that when they don't want that.

About being fugly/having nice ladies, be well aware that going to a Soapland can lead you to choose a photoshop/antiquated picture and end up with a 40 yo lady. It still might be worth it but be prepared to gently handle this part of the discussion.
Smiling and speaking your intentions helps.
Going there twice might also help :)

Last edited:
Maybe just go there and avoid kissing ? Isn't this ok then for everyone ?
Starting an explaination/argument here would automatically raise suspicion and get everyone nervous.
You may divert a kiss with just a gentle move, providers do that when they don't want that.

About being fugly/having nice ladies, be well aware that going to a Soapland can lead you to choose a photoshop/antiquated picture and end up with a 40 yo lady. It still might be worth it but be prepared to gently handle this part of the discussion.
Smiling and speaking your intentions helps.
Going there twice might also help :)

Hmm how do I go about doing that? My inexperience doesn't allow me to think of a way to politely refuse kissing. Do I just look a way when she approaches or do I say "chotto sumimasen"? I was thinking of just saying I have dry lips(my condition sort of resembles that) and that I'm not in the mood for kissing but I don't know if that will raise suspicion.

On some better news. I managed to get some handjob service yesterday. No suspicion whatsoever but then again there no kissing so I'm not sure if I would pass at a Soapland.

Your worrying too much about this. No explanation is required. No words are required. A sex worker will not be offended if you don't want to kiss. Most sex workers would probably prefer it that way, and many customers prefer it that way.

Your worrying too much about this. No explanation is required. No words are required. A sex worker will not be offended if you don't want to kiss. Most sex workers would probably prefer it that way, and many customers prefer it that way.

Yea I'm probably over thinking things. How do I deny kissing without words though? Pardon my ignorance but would really like some advice on how to do so. Do I not even say summimasen?

Don't forget to write a review in the reports section.

Sharing hand job hunnies is caring as they say.

Yea I will try to remember to write a review when I'm get back. :)

Reactions: MossBoss
*sets a reminder timer* :whistle:

All I can say for now is that I'm glad I'm Asian looking as it practically made me invisible to the African touts that littered the area.(I still get approached by Japanese touts though but they are pretty easy to dodge by just ignoring or waving my hand.)

I've never seen this many touts in Kabukicho the last time I came to Tokyo which is about 2plus years ago. There were like about close to a dozen of them within a stretch of 400m. When I was on my way back to the hotel, there was a White dude who got constantly harassed by the African touts and one of them even grabbed him by the hand and arm and asked what he was looking for. The dude looked high and drunk and I'm not sure what happened to him prior to that. He was having a loud conversation with another tout a few streets back from where I was at. I sure hope he didn't get ripped off or anything.

At this rate, I'm afraid the proper shops will get cracked down on(also because of the Olympics) because of their inappropriate behavior which is a real shame. Also doesn't help that touts are outside the Robot restaurant which was awesome btw. I didn't expect to like it that much and I honestly wouldn't mind watching it again. Getting really off topic here haha...

Last edited:
Reactions: just4fun
If it isn't contagious and just looks like dry lips then I don't see what the problem is. Smooch away. Honestly, you are the one likely to come away sick from the experience!

Hey guys, just got back home from Tokyo yesterday and am feeling the vacation blues. This always happens after I come back from Japan in particular and while it felt easier to leave than compared to previous times, memories of my trip are still weighing on my mind...

Will try to write up some reviews within the next couple of days. :)