need help to plan a sex trip to japan.

Mrrealman

Planning for a graduation (bachelor) party
Reaction score
Hi guys noobs here. Firstly, i would like to say thank in advance. So the thing is, i am planning to have a sex trip to japan on december (i decided to delay my adventure, thanks to COVID the cockblocker) . So i kinda now the culture of japan. the foods ,hotels, attraction etc and stuff , but I am totally clueless to the night life. So kinda need help on finding "GAIJIN FRIENDLY" Sex entertainment establishment. I have researched this web and kinda found out that only soaplands offer vaginal intercourse due to a loophole in the law.

I am looking for the following advice (anywhere in japan , not just tokyo)
1. soaplands which accept gaijin with vaginal sex in the menu.
2. hookup spot and apps for gaijin to find young horny japanese girls looking for casual sex.

PS: what is the average cost of soaplands in japan, someone told me to avoid one with a fee less than 20,000 JPY. well i think 20,000 jpy is very cheap for this kind of entertainment, but i dont want to get ripped off because i am a gaijin.

again thanks in advance.

First up - Japan isn't a 'sex vacation' destination. If that's your primary goal, hit up Thailand or somewhere that is more well known for that sort of thing.
2. hookup spot and apps for gaijin to find young horny japanese girls looking for casual sex.
1. All soaplands have the same services on offer; that's a standard. But you can get rejected for having poor hygiene or don't follow the rules.
2. Tinder. (Assuming you don't speak Japanese) - Otherwise, you can do street nampa or visit some clubs in Roppngi//Shibuya/Shinjuku
(If you cannot speak Japanese, you'll be stuck with the gaijin hunters looking for easy prey - they may or may not suit you)

PS: what is the average cost of soaplands in japan, someone told me to avoid one with a fee less than 20,000 JPY. well i think 20,000 jpy is very cheap for this kind of entertainment, but i dont want to get ripped off because i am a gaijin.
Take a look at the Soapland Reviews - these experience reports are first-hand documentation of the costs. You will face some locations that charge a foreigner tax, you can accept it or move on.

If actual sex is that important to you, there are other options such as Independents (again, you're paying for time, not sex) and agencies (like Asian Mystique) that include the services you're looking for.

By the way, a couple of notes:
1) Post COVID-19 - We don't exactly how things will shake out, things could be better or they could be worse. We don't know, so expect the worst and hopefully that won't be the case.
2) Regarding the law - Nobody cares what you do behind closed doors. Japan doesn't have the power to do undercover stings or other entrapment scenarios. The primary rule applies to advertising vaginal sex - it just cannot be done. Just don't be stupid and agree to vaginal sex for money on the street in front of a police box... and even then, I don't think they care.

For 1. Just read more carefully the soaplands reviews here , most are about places which accept foreigners because , well, this is a site for foreigners . And yes prices are more around 50,000 yen

For 2. Hub pubs just before closing time? Not sure there are as many freebies as you expect, unless you look like Brad Pitt . Besides, remember that many foreign countries, notably western ones, didn’t do that well vs COVID19 so it may get even the most avid gaijin-hunter a bit reluctant to frolick with you. And Japan is in no hurry to open up to foreign tourists now anyway

Hi guys noobs here. Firstly, i would like to say thank in advance. So the thing is, i am planning to have a sex trip to japan on december (i decided to delay my adventure, thanks to COVID the cockblocker)
What you need is a tour guide. Here you can find many willing experts if you pay the expenses.:smuggrin:
At the end of the day you will have more fun and it will be cheaper.

Reactions: smalltomorokoshi
Shame on you guys... not one mention on how to get the AV experience or even the costs of that :D I mean really... Japan's most known export outside of Kobe Beef or errrr Sweet Bean.... has to be JAV.... or have I missed something.:rolleyes:.

The OP says sex vacation, so he can visit Thai bars and Filipino bars cuz those countries are banning outsiders anyway... I wanna know "hookup spot and apps for gaijin to find young horny japanese girls looking for casual sex." I didn't know there was an App for that... I thought Badoo, Tinder, Bumble, Seeking Arrangement, Japan Cupid, Universe Club, etc were all for those purposes.. Damn... late to the technology party again... Guess sitting outside at a coffee shop making eye contact, smiling, and a simple hello to start a conversation is sooooo outdated... Even with a mask on, you can tell if they are smiling or not... :) actually makes it a bit more interesting :p

As John Candy (RIP) once said.... "I find something that works, I stick with it" :D

Reactions: shadowboxer
Hi guys noobs here. Firstly, i would like to say thank in advance. So the thing is, i am planning to have a sex trip to japan on december (i decided to delay my adventure, thanks to COVID the cockblocker) . So i kinda now the culture of japan. the foods ,hotels, attraction etc and stuff , but I am totally clueless to the night life. So kinda need help on finding "GAIJIN FRIENDLY" Sex entertainment establishment. I have researched this web and kinda found out that only soaplands offer vaginal intercourse due to a loophole in the law.

again thanks in advance.

I'll be perfectly blunt: You are going to the wrong country if what you're after is a "sex trip." The honest truth of it is, unlike other playtime countries where you, as a foreign tourist, could have one hell of a nut-busting time (like BKK or the PI), Japan is a country where the vast majority of citizens simply don't want you (foreigner) there, and even fewer would want any sort of physical relationship with you. I'm going to assume you have very little to zero Japanese language skills, which further shrinks the pool of girls who would bother giving you any attention and severely limits your acceptance probabilities at most P4P establishments if they even accept foreigners to begin with. Simply put, the few adult establishments in Japan that will accept gaijin will do so only if you can make it abundantly clear that you speak/understand Japanese and they don't have to worry about you fucking up and not following the rules.

But to answer your questions...

1) Use the search function. Search "SOAPLAND." You will be rewarded with, literally, a week's worth of reviews to read detailing exactly where foreign men can get the soapland experience and not just in Tokyo. Again, a lot of that is going to depend on your language ability but that will be specified in most decent reviews.

2) Contrary to whatever image you've conjured of Japan, there simply are no clubs or pubs teeming with "horny young" Japanese girls just dying to fuck a white guy. Could you waltz into the average dance club and pull some ass that night? Of course, if you're either strikingly handsome and Leonardo Dicaprio's doppelganger or perhaps with a crew of young Japanese wingmen and you speak the language fluently and are extremely entertaining by their stunted standards of what is "entertaining." Otherwise, you can forget about that shit right now.

If you're just some average-looking white guy who speaks no Japanese, and I'm assuming you're still relatively young (as in under 30) then you've got two options outside of the P4P avenues.

One, you troll infamous gaijin pubs (locate any HUB or generic Irish "pub" in the city and you're good to go) and get chatty with the desperate, mid-to-late-30s life failures who flock to such bars looking for company. They will all have similar backgrounds--office ladies, have a history of failed, disastrous relationships, possibly divorced, study English after work at a nearby eikaiwa, hoping to find some random white guy willing to marry them and take them out of Japan to a country where they aren't considered world-class losers and the plus-side is most of these broads enjoy getting sloppy drunk so it'l be easy pickings. As a younger guy (mid-20s) in Japan I had a number of drunken disasters with desperate women a decade older than me and while it was somewhat traumatic at the time I'm an old man now and those memories always bring me a smile.

Two, just do the smart thing and book an appointment with an independent provider, many of whom you can find here on TAG. It'll save you hours and hours of desperate and expensive posturing at some douchebag club and you won't have to worry about whether they accept foreigners. Whatever level of knowledge you think you have of Japan, you obviously don't have very much if you're asking those questions so follow the advice of the posters here and play it safe. Believe me, if you waltz into [enter name of shitty club here] in Shinjuku, spend 5-man on drinks for some random group of giggly Japanese college bimbos and they end up either ditching or ghosting you after the novelty of using sign-language and three-word sentences with some creepy white guy wears off, the realization that you could've spent that money on three hours of really grand entertainment with a pretty indy here on TAG is not going to help you get to sleep that night at whatever capsule or hostel you're staying at.

If you're just bent on slamming an East Asian, go with a Korean. Available everywhere in every country, cheaper, less judgmental, more outgoing (slutty), nicer skin, longer limbs and less body hair. So long as you aren't trying to marry one of them (may as well jump in front of a train now if that's the case), it's always a guaranteed good time for the money.

I'll be perfectly blunt: You are going to the wrong country if what you're after is a "sex trip." The honest truth of it is, unlike other playtime countries where you, as a foreign tourist, could have one hell of a nut-busting time (like BKK or the PI), Japan is a country where the vast majority of citizens simply don't want you (foreigner) there, and even fewer would want any sort of physical relationship with you. I'm going to assume you have very little to zero Japanese language skills, which further shrinks the pool of girls who would bother giving you any attention and severely limits your acceptance probabilities at most P4P establishments if they even accept foreigners to begin with. Simply put, the few adult establishments in Japan that will accept gaijin will do so only if you can make it abundantly clear that you speak/understand Japanese and they don't have to worry about you fucking up and not following the rules.

But to answer your questions...

1) Use the search function. Search "SOAPLAND." You will be rewarded with, literally, a week's worth of reviews to read detailing exactly where foreign men can get the soapland experience and not just in Tokyo. Again, a lot of that is going to depend on your language ability but that will be specified in most decent reviews.

2) Contrary to whatever image you've conjured of Japan, there simply are no clubs or pubs teeming with "horny young" Japanese girls just dying to fuck a white guy. Could you waltz into the average dance club and pull some ass that night? Of course, if you're either strikingly handsome and Leonardo Dicaprio's doppelganger or perhaps with a crew of young Japanese wingmen and you speak the language fluently and are extremely entertaining by their stunted standards of what is "entertaining." Otherwise, you can forget about that shit right now.

If you're just some average-looking white guy who speaks no Japanese, and I'm assuming you're still relatively young (as in under 30) then you've got two options outside of the P4P avenues.

One, you troll infamous gaijin pubs (locate any HUB or generic Irish "pub" in the city and you're good to go) and get chatty with the desperate, mid-to-late-30s life failures who flock to such bars looking for company. They will all have similar backgrounds--office ladies, have a history of failed, disastrous relationships, possibly divorced, study English after work at a nearby eikaiwa, hoping to find some random white guy willing to marry them and take them out of Japan to a country where they aren't considered world-class losers and the plus-side is most of these broads enjoy getting sloppy drunk so it'l be easy pickings. As a younger guy (mid-20s) in Japan I had a number of drunken disasters with desperate women a decade older than me and while it was somewhat traumatic at the time I'm an old man now and those memories always bring me a smile.

Two, just do the smart thing and book an appointment with an independent provider, many of whom you can find here on TAG. It'll save you hours and hours of desperate and expensive posturing at some douchebag club and you won't have to worry about whether they accept foreigners. Whatever level of knowledge you think you have of Japan, you obviously don't have very much if you're asking those questions so follow the advice of the posters here and play it safe. Believe me, if you waltz into [enter name of shitty club here] in Shinjuku, spend 5-man on drinks for some random group of giggly Japanese college bimbos and they end up either ditching or ghosting you after the novelty of using sign-language and three-word sentences with some creepy white guy wears off, the realization that you could've spent that money on three hours of really grand entertainment with a pretty indy here on TAG is not going to help you get to sleep that night at whatever capsule or hostel you're staying at.

If you're just bent on slamming an East Asian, go with a Korean. Available everywhere in every country, cheaper, less judgmental, more outgoing (slutty), nicer skin, longer limbs and less body hair. So long as you aren't trying to marry one of them (may as well jump in front of a train now if that's the case), it's always a guaranteed good time for the money.

Had a good laugh...think this sums it up pretty well XD
I don't know why, but people have such a wrong impression about Japan and how they are are viewed as foreigners. This is pretty much spot on

Had a good laugh...think this sums it up pretty well XD
I don't know why, but people have such a wrong impression about Japan and how they are are viewed as foreigners. This is pretty much spot on
And it won’t get better with the impression now that most foreigners (especially from Europe and US) are COVID19 lepers... sometimes I get strange looks in onsens now, didn’t happen before. No micro-aggression yet though :D

And it won’t get better with the impression now that most foreigners (especially from Europe and US) are COVID19 lepers... sometimes I get strange looks in onsens now, didn’t happen before. No micro-aggression yet though :D

I'm just shocked (and jealous) that onsens are open. Around here, thanks to those moronic BLM protests, the new cases have gone from zero to a few each day to almost thirty today and this is just the beginning of the protest spike. Won't be long before the government shuts us down again and all because a handful of fucking idiots just had to go howling in the streets.

I'm just shocked (and jealous) that onsens are open. Around here, thanks to those moronic BLM protests, the new cases have gone from zero to a few each day to almost thirty today and this is just the beginning of the protest spike. Won't be long before the government shuts us down again and all because a handful of fucking idiots just had to go howling in the streets.

well, you know we disagree on pretty much everything regarding politics but I must admit you have a point about a certain form of hypocrisy on both sides: when it comes to protests , suddenly the people against them are all about « boooo its bad because of COVID » and the others are either conveniently forgetting about it , or saying that free-expression should prevail. Same thing happened in reverse with the anti-lockdowns protests.

having said that I don’t think onsens are especially dangerous. much less in any case than hosts and hostesses bars, apparently

having said that I don’t think onsens are especially dangerous. much less in any case than hosts and hostesses bars, apparently

I think that too. Nowadays noone dares to say anything about the virus anymore, but earlier it was mentioned a lot that the virus neither likes it being too hot nor being too wet ... Name a place where both conditions perfectly come together:D

well, you know we disagree on pretty much everything regarding politics but I must admit you have a point about a certain form of hypocrisy on both sides: when it comes to protests , suddenly the people against them are all about « boooo its bad because of COVID » and the others are either conveniently forgetting about it , or saying that free-expression should prevail. Same thing happened in reverse with the anti-lockdowns protests.

Well, for now the government in my current town is saying that nothing, including the current spike, is going to stop them from re-opening and BARS are open as of today. As much as I'm dying to return to my favorite wine bar for some nice white wine, cheeses and meat trays, I'm going to stay home and watch how this plays out. If Shinjuku was any indication, shit is about to get really bad here.

Well, for now the government in my current town is saying that nothing, including the current spike, is going to stop them from re-opening and BARS are open as of today. As much as I'm dying to return to my favorite wine bar for some nice white wine, cheeses and meat trays, I'm going to stay home and watch how this plays out. If Shinjuku was any indication, shit is about to get really bad here.
One of my subordinates was calling bars all day seeing if they’re really open trying to decide which ones to go bar hopping to and left work so happy to be able to party it up all weekend. :banghead::banghead:

wow thanks everyone. I also wanna ask how the heck do you go to soaplands, as i browse this forum i have read some post saying that you need to pay the girl in addition to the entrance fee. putting it bluntly, do you go the soapland ,pay the manager or tencho (around 30k JPY), after which you select the girl and pay her directly. ? Hence, the average cost of soapland would be around 70k JPY per 1 hour ?. wow that's higher than the price of full service in Netherlands and Germany.

In addition, do they provide lockers where you can put your stuffs insides (phones, passport ,etc ).

NOTE: japan bans almost all major countries from entering at least until the end of the year, So no luck for foreigners planning to enjoy japan this year
https://www.mofa.go.jp/ca/fna/page4e_001053.html

wow thanks everyone. I also wanna ask how the heck do you go to soaplands, as i browse this forum i have read some post saying that you need to pay the girl in addition to the entrance fee. putting it bluntly, do you go the soapland ,pay the manager or tencho (around 30k JPY), after which you select the girl and pay her directly. ? Hence, the average cost of soapland would be around 70k JPY per 1 hour ?. wow that's higher than the price of full service in Netherlands and Germany.
Everything is paid to the manager before you meet the girl. Just keep in mind that there there technically two fees that make up the total of what you pay. The reviews should indicate the total amount paid altogether.

In addition, do they provide lockers where you can put your stuffs insides (phones, passport ,etc ).
It's a better idea to only bring exactly what you need into the shop. If need be, use a locker at the station you exit from before going to the shop.
Usually, you're in a dedicated room with the provider - so you can keep an eye on your stuff pretty easily, most of the time.

NOTE: japan bans almost all major countries from entering at least until the end of the year, So no luck for foreigners planning to enjoy japan this year
The next update will be at the end of June, we'll have to see how things progress. But it's entirely possible that the restrictions could extend throughout the year and possibly into 2021. Nobody really knows what will happen just yet.

https://www.mofa.go.jp/ca/fna/page4e_001053.html

You seem to have the weird idea, that Japan is somehow a non-expensive country, when it comes to sexual services. That might be true if you are coming from a Metropol region in the US, but it's definitely a huge misunderstanding, if you are coming from Europe. If your main interest is sex, especially vaginal, you should really reconsider.

Ur a smart guy..you should know this whole covid thing is a semi hoax and numbers inflated..hint( covid 19 securities act)

Ur a smart guy..you should know this whole covid thing is a semi hoax and numbers inflated..hint( covid 19 securities act)

According to Occam's razor it's never useful to blame a conspiracy if the thing can be explained by normal human stupidity.

Around here, thanks to those moronic BLM protests, the new cases have gone from zero to a few each day to almost thirty today and this is just the beginning of the protest spike. Won't be long before the government shuts us down again and all because a handful of fucking idiots just had to go howling in the streets.

I’m not sure it is fair to attribute the spike in cases primarily to BLM protesters. At least most of them wore masks, unlike the idiots who packed bars at Lake of the Ozarks and at Florida beaches over Memorial Day weekend. Whatever the cause, cases are indeed rising rapidly in a number of states but I don’t think the local governments have the political will to impose a second shut down, particularly in the case of Red states.

Reactions: Simonka
I’m not sure it is fair to attribute the spike in cases primarily to BLM protesters. At least most of them wore masks, unlike the idiots who packed bars at Lake of the Ozarks and at Florida beaches over Memorial Day weekend. Whatever the cause, cases are indeed rising rapidly in a number of states but I don’t think the local governments have the political will to impose a second shut down, particularly in the case of Red states.

Well, I'm definitely not in a red state. Around here, most everyone was erring on the side of caution and staying home, and we were pretty tightly locked down with virtually zero new cases per day until this BLM bullshit started and out-of-state agitators started flying in activists and pretty soon you had 10,000 idiots marching around downtown screaming their heads off. And a week and a half later, big surprise, cases jumped to a dozen, next day over two dozen and we've had consistent double-digit daily reports (which we haven't had since April) ever since. That's not a coincidence. Luckily, most of those activist assholes have left town already and this BLM nonsense is losing trendiness and popularity but we'll still be stuck trying to flatten the numbers again for who knows how long.

But I do think what's happening in the southwestern red states is particularly troubling, not because I give a shit about those rednecks but because I don't want them coming here on vacation and bringing their infections with them. I agree, local governments in AZ and TX risk an armed revolt if they try locking down again, and even with what, 2000+ new cases a day, those idiots seem to think it's worry-free party time. The only bright side in all of this is that the majority of new infections are in the younger demographic, late 20s to mid 30s, all the idiots out drinking and partying, so very few are requiring hospitalization and the ICUs and ventilators are still relatively freed up. I'm all for reopening the economy but these assholes need to get it through their heads that until we've got a vaccine they should try to exercise at least a little bit of caution to avoid killing off even more of the old folks around them.

Reactions: Pk24
But I do think what's happening in the southwestern red states is particularly troubling, not because I give a shit about those rednecks but because I don't want them coming here on vacation and bringing their infections with them. I'm all for reopening the economy but these assholes need to get it through their heads that until we've got a vaccine they should try to exercise at least a little bit of caution to avoid killing off even more of the old folks around them.

Yeah, I hear you. What’s ironic is that those are among the states where locals wanted to keep out visitors from New York back in March and April. Now the tide has turned and other states will be looking to keep them out. I was in AZ visiting my daughter and grandkids for two weeks just after they reopened things. It was scary. Hardly anyone wearing masks but giving us dirty looks for wearing one. Recreation areas along the Snake River were packed with people. Ditto for hiking trails although there people were a bit more careful about social distancing.

Reactions: Simonka
Yeah, I hear you. What’s ironic is that those are among the states where locals wanted to keep out visitors from New York back in March and April. Now the tide has turned and other states will be looking to keep them out. I was in AZ visiting my daughter and grandkids for two weeks just after they reopened things. It was scary. Hardly anyone wearing masks but giving us dirty looks for wearing one. Recreation areas along the Snake River were packed with people. Ditto for hiking trails although there people were a bit more careful about social distancing.

That's indeed quite scary. Hope your family is handling this situation well. I actually spent a number of years living out in the Four Corners region and I loved it there, particularly CO and AZ and particularly because of the people. They've got that textbook Old West character to them--air of self-reliance, independence, that courteous yet clear "leave me the fuck alone" attitude--not unlike Texans but minus that arrogant, cowboy redneck bullshit persona. Shit, my experience living out there is how I became a gun/ammo-stockpiling republican. Food is great, bars are great, everyone hates Obama and the women are fucking gorgeous. But it's all those factors and attitude that are probably contributing to this infection rate now.

I'm actually kicking myself now for not investing more wisely and buying that cabin I wanted in the CO foothills an hour outside of Denver, back when I actually had the money for it. Nice, quiet, 4BR multi-level cabin on 25 acres where I could hole-up with a stockpile of guns, ammo, vodka, canned foods and emergency rations and one of those Polaris two-seaters. Wake up every noon, get shitfaced drunk and then ride around on my ATV with a Benelli 12-gauge duct-taped to the front dash, blasting at shit until I get something for dinner. Living the dream till this pandemic is over.

Reactions: Pk24
:D
That's indeed quite scary. Hope your family is handling this situation well. I actually spent a number of years living out in the Four Corners region and I loved it there, particularly CO and AZ and particularly because of the people. They've got that textbook Old West character to them--air of self-reliance, independence, that courteous yet clear "leave me the fuck alone" attitude--not unlike Texans but minus that arrogant, cowboy redneck bullshit persona. Shit, my experience living out there is how I became a gun/ammo-stockpiling republican. Food is great, bars are great, everyone hates Obama and the women are fucking gorgeous. But it's all those factors and attitude that are probably contributing to this infection rate now.

I'm actually kicking myself now for not investing more wisely and buying that cabin I wanted in the CO foothills an hour outside of Denver, back when I actually had the money for it. Nice, quiet, 4BR multi-level cabin on 25 acres where I could hole-up with a stockpile of guns, ammo, vodka, canned foods and emergency rations and one of those Polaris two-seaters. Wake up every noon, get shitfaced drunk and then ride around on my ATV with a Benelli 12-gauge duct-taped to the front dash, blasting at shit until I get something for dinner. Living the dream till this pandemic is over.
... and get assaulted by a bear! :)
was your dream place near Boulder by any chance? If so no regret, you would not have liked the local political orientations :D

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
:D
... and get assaulted by a bear! :)
was your dream place near Boulder by any chance? If so no regret, you would not have liked the local political orientations :D

Oh, believe me, I lived 30 minutes from Boulder for a couple of years. I know exactly what they're like. It's been twenty years but I'll never forget going to the strip mall in Boulder and seeing rich, upper-class white kids in $200 sneakers and designer jeans they ripped holes in sitting on the sidewalk and begging for spare change because it was cool and trendy and artistic to pretend to be poor. Would've been fun to stomp them into the curb and get arrested. When their millionaire lawyer parents showed up at the police station to press charges and see my slanted eyes they'd immediately accuse the police of racism, demand I be released and then donate $10,000 to the Oriental Lives Matter campaign fund.

Fuck Boulder. Once you're ten minutes outside Boulder city limits, things get back to normal again. The foothills about 45 minutes southwest of there is where I'd prefer. The women in Boulder are of the uglier sort, also, but probably because half of them are unwanted transplants from the great state of California. Trump probably offered to give CA back to Mexico if the Mexicans paid for that portion of the wall but the Mexicans weren't stupid enough to take it.