Guest viewing is limited

Need some advice/perspective

VillagerB

TAG Member
Reaction score
Never had any experience dating a japanese girl before. Always been to Japan for traveling adventures. So really trying to figure out what this is all means and if the pursuit should go on. And I'm sure you guys have heard this one before where a guy tries to date a provider.

Summary
So I've met this girl through a fashion health spot. 1st session had some lite conversation about where I'm from and sorta like just the small talk intro stuff. Tell her that I'm here for traveling and fun. Session turned out to be amazing. Unexpected BBFS occurs. She didn't ask for extra money or anything.

2nd session (2 days after 1st) went similarly to first. Now, she talks more about where she's traveled to in America and how she wants to live in America and similar topics. Additional GFE activity occurs. We went over time a bit since we didnt want the session to end. She asks if I would feel sad if the session ends and stuff. Felt like she was interested. Took a shot at asking her out for date to test like whether this is just me being delusional or not. She just smiles and said we should get back quicker cause yea we are over the time booked. She didn't really provide an answer at the end.

3rd session - Did not go as similar as the first 2. Spent the whole 100mins just cuddling/kissing and talking to get to each other more. Saids she works 3 jobs but is quitting the fashion health in June and really wants to focus on her main job/career among other things like cost of living in america, economics, and more about her career/job. More topics of interest come up. I show her my foodie adventures on Instagram. She shows me hers. As such, was able to get her Instagram. During this whole session, GFE type stuff keeps rising. She jokes about if i wanted to take her back with me when I go back to America. I joke back saying yea let's do it. She's like if we live together, we probably do it every day. At this point, I'm like wow even if this is a joke cause dam, she's really attractive and feel like we got a connection going on or maybe I'm just thinking with my penis here. Near end of session as we're leaving the love hotel. She kisses me in the elevator as we are heading down. Head out and hold hands as we walk back to the shop. On the short walk back, she asks me some questions about whether I have a gf or not and teases me about being a player or something. I ask if she's gonna be working at the shop the next day and said i would come see her again. She's like are you sure? You're not spending too much are you? we get back to the front of the shop and usually this is where things end/depart. She looks like she doesn't want me to go and leans in for another kiss.

Fast forward another 2 days, no 4th session happens. I'm talking to her through Instagram and tell her like i want to get to know her better so lets go for a date. She replied saying something like we shouldn't get closer yet this fast or like we should take more time. I replied saying "I understand and let's keep in touch. Also, whenever you're ok with it, let's go on the date. If it's easier to talk, can I get your Line?" And this is where I'm at for now. Probably won't get to see her before i fly back.

Lay it on me guys. Am I being delusional here, getting played, or is there a small chance of something happening?

Never had any experience dating a japanese girl before. Always been to Japan for traveling adventures. So really trying to figure out what this is all means and if the pursuit should go on. And I'm sure you guys have heard this one before where a guy tries to date a provider.

Fast forward another 2 days, no 4th session happens. I'm talking to her through Instagram and tell her like i want to get to know her better so lets go for a date. She replied saying something like we shouldn't get closer yet this fast or like we should take more time. I replied saying "I understand and let's keep in touch. Also, whenever you're ok with it, let's go on the date. If it's easier to talk, can I get your Line?" And this is where I'm at for now. Probably won't get to see her before i fly back.

Lay it on me guys. Am I being delusional here, getting played, or is there a small chance of something happening?

Thank you for sharing, man.

There’s only one thing you should know — be prepared.

While you seem to be willing to take a leap of faith, brace yourself for a reality check.

There are no gray areas when it comes to romantic involvement with lovely, smart and fiercely independent SWs.

Most certainly, you’ve made a connection. There’s an attraction. But those have come from a client/provider dynamic.

So you could either get kicked in the gut with disappointment, or enjoy a very brief liaison — if you’re lucky.

Since your fair lady works with an establishment, there are rules that she must follow.

If she’s really into you, she can bend those rules a bit and take a chance to see you in private.

Friendship goes a long way, so I suggest cultivating that relationship first.

See what develops next, but don’t take things too seriously — and don’t make any plans.

Good luck, man. And safe travels.

Friendship goes a long way, so I suggest cultivating that relationship first.

See what develops next, but don’t take things too seriously — and don’t make any plans.

Thanks for the input. Given her busy work schedule and my travel schedule doesn't really line up, we probably won't be meeting up before I head back. Probably going to take the approach you have mentioned and try to keep in contact here and there on Instagram to see how it goes. Already told her that if she ever wanted to visit, I can show her around.

This also gives me time to brush up on my Japanese since I do better when talking face to face as opposed to reading and texting.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wow, she's good... But from what you wrote, it seems kinda obvious she doesn't want to take things further (than a "professsional" relationship).
BBFS might just be something offered to customers she likes.
and If she's the most popular girl in the shop, there's probably a reason for it Lol.

Wow, she's good... But from what you wrote, it seems kinda obvious she doesn't want to take things further (than a "professsional" relationship).
BBFS might just be something offered to customers she likes.
and If she's the most popular girl in the shop, there's probably a reason for it Lol.

I thought about it like that too. But, then she knows I'm only here for a limited time (less than a week left) anyways and she's gonna quit her fashion health job in June. So why even respond to my Instagram messages then. To me, things are kind of blurry still. I made it known that I want to get to know her better and she said can't do it right now yet. Maybe because she's working for the establishment that she can't as majestyK has mentioned. You could be right as well and that its just part of the service. I think right now I put the ball in her court. Waiting on her to give me something to work off of.

She's such a great actress, tbh. Sex workers are to make clients dream to meet her again for more money. Some SW, clients = money to be blunt.

She's so good at making human to human connection, good conversationist to keep your attention.

If she generously shared her real personal LINE account to welcome you as for your "speclial client", Omedeto! Good start.
But most likely LINE is controlled by the shop, if she's from a shop, most likely it's used as for more business sources.

I advise you to cool down. You spend money to meet that girl. She's a pro SW. No drama is appreciated. She made you dream. That's what our job is abt.

If she generously shared her real personal LINE account to welcome you as for your "speclial client", Omedeto! Good start.
But most likely LINE is controlled by the shop, if she's from a shop, most likely it's used as for more business sources.

I advise you to cool down. You spend money to meet that girl. She's a pro SW. No drama is appreciated. She made you dream. That's what our job is abt.

Thanks for the advice. I was also thinking that might be the case as well. I'm like dam she is good and got me spinning. You're right. I probably need to cool down. Its been a while since i felt this way about a girl. Hence, why I'm thinking/hoping things. i haven't been able to get her personal line. What I got was her Instagram that she uses for her main job which requires a social media presence.

Thanks for the advice. I was also thinking that might be the case as well. I'm like dam she is good and got me spinning. You're right. I probably need to cool down. Its been a while since i felt this way about a girl. Hence, why I'm thinking/hoping things. i haven't been able to get her personal line. What I got was her Instagram that she uses for her main job which requires a social media presence.
You got a very good memorable p4p experiences, whilst in Japan. Wish you can find a similar quality hot crush, who is a non SW back in your country. Good luck(╹◡╹)!!!

So why even respond to my Instagram messages then.
Well that's what any reasonably polite person would do, even for no direct financial gain....
These girls probably get unpaid date requests all the time. If she really wanted, I think she would've arranged a date with you already.

I think SWs should put things more bluntly when clients start falling in love, even if it loses them that client.

Anyway, good luck. I do hope this turns out to be the exception rather than the rule and it goes well for you.

Well that's what any reasonably polite person would do, even for no direct financial gain....

I guess the impression I got from reading about Jgirls on this forum was that if there was no intention, then i would have gotten ghosted or blocked. Or on the rare occasion, get the direct response of no or something. The personal Instagram thing was also a positive sign i think. I think either way right now, I have no expectations for anything.

OK, since nobody is going to mention the elephant in this parlor...

You have to understand that even if she has any ideas about starting some kind of contact/relationship with you she will have to be convinced down to her soul that - even in the most heated of arguments you two might have down the road - you would NEVER throw her past as a SW in her face. This idea has to come from within herself of its own. If she doesn't KNOW this there will be no beginning.

Last edited:
OK, since nobody is going to mention the elephant in this parlor...

You have to understand that even if she has any ideas about starting some kind of contact/relationship with you she will have to be convinced down to her soul that - even in the most heated of arguments you two might have down the road - you would NEVER throw her past as a SW in her face. This idea has to come from within herself of its own. If she doesn't KNOW this there will be no beginning.

That crossed my mind too. While it has to come from herself, I feel like if there is a chance this is going to happen, its also on me to help her feel that her SW past doesn't matter if it is a thing of concern. Honestly for me, it really doesn't matter. Who am I to judge other people? We all born the same way just that our circumstances are different and the environment we grew up in is different. Those things are all based on chance and luck. Ain't no one perfect. Best one can do is live their own life the way they want without basing it on validation from others.

And rf she ever brings it up - in your shoes - I would say "How is what I was doing which lead me to meeting you any better or worse?"

Reactions: VillagerB
She's such a great actress, tbh. Sex workers are to make clients dream to meet her again for more money. Some SW, clients = money to be blunt.

She's so good at making human to human connection, good conversationist to keep your attention.

I don’t really think so.
I sometimes just enjoy talking to clients even if they don’t have immediate intentions to come back.
It seems like she is interested in OP because she likes his country. This makes for a genuine connection i think, but she may not want to really get in a relationship with him.

OP fell in love with a prostitute and asking here for advice? Not sure if I have to laugh or cry.
Anyone can get laid in Japan. You only need a job and a pulse.

OP fell in love with a prostitute and asking here for advice? Not sure if I have to laugh or cry.
Anyone can get laid in Japan. You only need a job and a pulse.

Lol well, it wasn't that I was able to stick it in and was like oh shiet im in love. I'm not exactly new to P4P. However, I am probably not as experienced as others on this forum. As I have never experienced the GFE at a level like this before, got enchanted by it. This has never happened for me before in P4P.

Last edited:
There are a lot of young ladies doing this work to save to live in their dream city in the world. She might truly be interested in your background.
If you keep spending your money & seeing her you will come off as creepy.
Many want to get into the business save up & forget every connection to the business afterwards.
Girls in Tokyo have been doing these jobs for decades & pass along theories & learnings. The client that falls in love immediately probably has some rules attached to it.

There are a lot of young ladies doing this work to save to live in their dream city in the world.
Many want to get into the business save up & forget every connection to the business afterwards.
Girls in Tokyo have been doing these jobs for decades & pass along theories & learnings.

That is so true, sir.

There was with this one provider I really liked who worked at an agency before. She used to be popular, but eventually saw the writing on the wall. Younger, fresher and more adventurous SWs emerged at her agency, getting most of the business.

She reached out and asked me to be her final date on the job. So I flew to Tokyo and made sure she was in good hands on her last day.

We still keep in touch. She’s a very frugal person and had saved plenty. She’s now happily based overseas and pursuing her studies.

I don’t know what the future has in store for her, but I always wish her well whenever I visit any temple or church.