Need some help with alleged Sexual Harassment accusation

Know1

TAG Member
Reaction score
This is me again who is about to get into some trouble and this time I want to be prepared for that in advance.
The situation is like this:

I have been using this site called "nannet" for obvious purpose of finding a hookup / FWB etc.
and I sent an email to one of the Lady there with my introduction.

With the help of Google Translator & my little bit of knowledge of Japanese,
I managed to send the following email.
------ Email: 1 (Sent Via NanNet portal so I suppose my registered email ID is not revealed) -----------
[Jp Version]
はじめまして。
ふつうの体で160センチ・60キロ・33歳(来月から34歳)です。

日本には7年以上住んでいますが、
仕事以外に日本人とお話したことはありません。

メールのやり取りで仲良くしてからでもいいですが、
色々なところで(車・お風呂・森・山・海のあたり)
一緒つごせる時間を作りたいと思っております。

タバコ吸いません。
お酒のみます・飲み強いではありませんが。。。

【下】
・サイズ:普通 (写真送るのは可能)
・パンパイより髪のほうが好きなんですが、パンパイがご希望なのであれば綺麗にします。
・サイズは普通なのですが、パフォーマンスは結構高いです。相手からOKがでない限りは出さないタイプです。
・追加でおもちゃも持っていますので、もしよければ、それをつけて気持ちがもっと上がります。

こんな私ですが、
もしよければ、ご返信よろしくお願いします。

[English Meaning should be]
Nice to meet you.
I am a 33 year old foreigner with 160 Cm Height & 60 Kg Weigth.

I have been living in Japan for more than 7 years and not good at talking in Japanese apart from the work thing.

Let us start by exchanging emails and get to know each other well and spend some good time together at outdoors (Mountains, Sea, park, etc).

Non-smoker, light drinker.

[Down there]
- Size: Normal, hairy but can remove hair if you want.
- Even though size is normal the performance is very good & can control the ejaculation very well.
- Additionally i also have some toys which we can use for better enjoyment.

This is all about me,
If you like leave a reply.
-----------------------------------------------

After some days I received a reply from her just saying send a picture email.

------ Reply from her -----------
[Jp Version]
写メ送ってください

[English meaning as per my understanding]
Send a picture mail. (Sha-me : shashin-mail)

As usual I got excited and let the other head to decide on what to send,
so I sent her 3 pics of my Pen*s (Guess I am too scared now to even write the word).
And this is the first lady who I send this kind of picture in my whole life ( I guess I am the unlucky one after all)

After this I did not here from her for almost a week and almost had forgot about her,
and just yesterday I received two emails from here back to back saying she will sue me for sexual harassment.

------ Reply No.1 from her after i sent the D*** Pics -----------
[Jp Version]
早い話し顔は悪い訳ね、 だったら出して来るんじゃねー よ

Too early, You must have a bad face, that's why you are sending this instead. You rascal.

------ Reply No.2 from her after i sent the D*** Pics -----------
[Jp Version]
セクハラ野郎訴えてやる

I will sue you for sexual harassment, You rascal.

I understood that I have made a mistake and there is no going back now other than to face whats next,
So I started searching for sexual harassment laws and what could be my future here in Japan.
But I have not found anything other than that sexual harassment is work related thing which is not that much useful in my case.

I need help / suggestion from anyone who may know whom to contact, and what are my options in case if she sues me.

Reactions: Mr Cat and leducul
I think you’re overreacting, but yeah, not a smart move to send pics based on her response; close to a 100% rejection rate with that strategy.
Hopefully you didn’t send from an email with your full name in it.

Reactions: Maxblack and Know1
I’m not familiar with the app, but can’t you just block her?
If you can’t do that, just frame your response as.

‘In my profile I was describing my physical body. ‘Down there’. As you asked for pictures after reading my profile, it led me to
believe you were asking for that particular photo of my body. In the future, it is better for you to be more specific when asking for pictures to avoid misunderstanding.’
——-

Remember when you use any site, create a different email account for your play. This way people can not look up your standard email.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Know1
Thanks and believe me I am not going to send those kind of pics even if someone asks form now on.
And I do not have my true full name even in my registered email ID on NanNet.

But the email-ID which i use to register on NanNet is a gMail-ID and that gMail ID has my mobile number.
due to the google's new policy. ( Which I hated the most)

Still Let me know if anyone else have some more information / suggestions based on the additional information regarding my registerd-ID & mobile number with google.

Not sure about everyone else's experience. But, I had a similar situation in my early 20s. Young and foolish at that time, I used my real ID. Got threatened with sexual harassment lawsuit. She took a lawyer and I showed up without one for arbitration. The mediator agreed that the site that was used was for these types of purposes, even without me trying to say anything. Didn't have to pay anything. Just warned to be careful in the future. She was upset and actually tried to complain to the police long after the case (about 2 months), about me throwing my garbage a little earlier than the normally scheduled time. She was warned to stop stalking me by the police since she lived about 45 minutes away from where I live. Now, I'm in my mid-30s. Things could have changed in 10ish years, but I wouldn't sweat it.

Not sure about everyone else's experience. But, I had a similar situation in my early 20s. Young and foolish at that time, I used my real ID. Got threatened with sexual harassment lawsuit. She took a lawyer and I showed up without one for arbitration. The mediator agreed that the site that was used was for these types of purposes, even without me trying to say anything. Didn't have to pay anything. Just warned to be careful in the future. She was upset and actually tried to complain to the police long after the case (about 2 months), about me throwing my garbage a little earlier than the normally scheduled time. She was warned to stop stalking me by the police since she lived about 45 minutes away from where I live. Now, I'm in my mid-30s. Things could have changed in 10ish years, but I wouldn't sweat it.

Thanks a lot for the rely and sharing your experience.
I feel a bit relieved after this reply.

And Thanks a LOT to the guy/team who invented the T.A.G. where we can share such experience and get help from fellow adults.
I hope this helps anyone else in the future as well.

This sounds pretty serious, you should send him all your money and take the first flight out of the country。

This was actually the first thing that came to my mind. But than i remembered that I also have an account on T.A.G. where I might get some help

This will be saved as an example of a blackmailing/extortion attempt. This isn't a new thing and I'm really glad you decided to ask for input before making any further step.
And Thanks a LOT to the guy/team who invented the T.A.G. where we can share such experience and get help from fellow adults.
I hope this helps anyone else in the future as well.
Thanks for the kind words, you're welcome.

There are a lot worse things that transpire on various Japanese apps/sites. In all honesty, it's an extremely dark underground that can ensnare the uneducated.
This scam will work because Japanese people are all about not causing problems and the easiest way to solve a problem is to toss money at it... and magically, it goes away.

This is me again who is about to get into some trouble and this time I want to be prepared for that in advance.
The situation is like this:

I have been using this site called "nannet" for obvious purpose of finding a hookup / FWB etc.
and I sent an email to one of the Lady there with my introduction.

With the help of Google Translator & my little bit of knowledge of Japanese,
I managed to send the following email.
------ Email: 1 (Sent Via NanNet portal so I suppose my registered email ID is not revealed) -----------
[Jp Version]
はじめまして。
ふつうの体で160センチ・60キロ・33歳(来月から34歳)です。

日本には7年以上住んでいますが、
仕事以外に日本人とお話したことはありません。

メールのやり取りで仲良くしてからでもいいですが、
色々なところで(車・お風呂・森・山・海のあたり)
一緒つごせる時間を作りたいと思っております。

タバコ吸いません。
お酒のみます・飲み強いではありませんが。。。

【下】
・サイズ:普通 (写真送るのは可能)
・パンパイより髪のほうが好きなんですが、パンパイがご希望なのであれば綺麗にします。
・サイズは普通なのですが、パフォーマンスは結構高いです。相手からOKがでない限りは出さないタイプです。
・追加でおもちゃも持っていますので、もしよければ、それをつけて気持ちがもっと上がります。

こんな私ですが、
もしよければ、ご返信よろしくお願いします。

[English Meaning should be]
Nice to meet you.
I am a 33 year old foreigner with 160 Cm Height & 60 Kg Weigth.

I have been living in Japan for more than 7 years and not good at talking in Japanese apart from the work thing.

Let us start by exchanging emails and get to know each other well and spend some good time together at outdoors (Mountains, Sea, park, etc).

Non-smoker, light drinker.

[Down there]
- Size: Normal, hairy but can remove hair if you want.
- Even though size is normal the performance is very good & can control the ejaculation very well.
- Additionally i also have some toys which we can use for better enjoyment.

This is all about me,
If you like leave a reply.

After some days I received a reply from her just saying send a picture email.

------ Reply from her -----------
[Jp Version]
写メ送ってください

Send a picture mail. (Sha-me : shashin-mail)

As usual I got excited and let the other head to decide on what to send,
so I sent her 3 pics of my Pen*s (Guess I am too scared now to even write the word).
And this is the first lady who I send this kind of picture in my whole life ( I guess I am the unlucky one after all)

After this I did not here from her for almost a week and almost had forgot about her,
and just yesterday I received two emails from here back to back saying she will sue me for sexual harassment.

------ Reply No.1 from her after i sent the D*** Pics -----------
[Jp Version]
早い話し顔は悪い訳ね、 だったら出して来るんじゃねー よ

Too early, You must have a bad face, that's why you are sending this instead. You rascal.

------ Reply No.2 from her after i sent the D*** Pics -----------
[Jp Version]
セクハラ野郎訴えてやる

I will sue you for sexual harassment, You rascal.

I understood that I have made a mistake and there is no going back now other than to face whats next,
So I started searching for sexual harassment laws and what could be my future here in Japan.
But I have not found anything other than that sexual harassment is work related thing which is not that much useful in my case.

I need help / suggestion from anyone who may know whom to contact, and what are my options in case if she sues me.

I'm sorry to say, but some of the translation are hilariously wrong...

It’s not the awkward Japanese that caused the trouble…

But you would have been better off just using deepl to translate directly from your native language to Japanese. It will not be 100% perfect but 90% anyway and far better than what you have.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I've never understood how men can be so stupid to think women want to see dick pics.
Oh well, maybe you learned.

Well my reasoning for never sending one is that not everyone is cabable of emotionally handling such beauty.

Please correct me so that I dnt end up like this in future for some other troubles.

>はじめまして。
>ふつうの体で160センチ・60キロ・33歳(来月から34歳)です。

>日本には7年以上住んでいますが、
>仕事以外に日本人とお話したことはありません。

This translation means "Except for work, I have never talked with Japanese". It should be like 仕事以外のことに関しては、まだ日本語はあまりできません。

>メールのやり取りで仲良くしてからでもいいですが、

This translation is more like "It would not be too bad for me to start our relationship with exchanging emails."
I would suggest とりあえずメールで仲良くなりましょう。

>色々なところで(車・お風呂・森・山・海のあたり)
>一緒つごせる時間を作りたいと思っております。

It should be 一緒に過ごせる時間

>タバコ吸いません。
>酒のみます・飲み強いではありませんが。。。

It should be お酒は嗜む程度です。

>【下】

It seems to me that one-word 下 is too abrupt. I would suggest 下半身について(ご参考まで)

>・サイズ:普通 (写真送るのは可能)

I don't understand why you added "I can send a photo", which was not in the original English. I don't think anybody wants a dick pic.

>・パンパイより髪のほうが好きなんですが、パンパイがご希望なのであれば綺麗にします。

It's パイパン, not パンパイ, and this word is not often used for male. 髪 means hairs on your head. For the down below, it should be 毛.

>・サイズは普通なのですが、パフォーマンスは結構高いです。相手からOKがでない限りは出さないタイプです。
>・追加でおもちゃも持っていますので、もしよければ、それをつけて気持ちがもっと上がります。

I would suggest for the whole paragraph

下半身について(ご参考まで)
サイズは普通です。毛深いままにしてありますが、ご希望でしたら剃って綺麗にします。
パフォーマンスと射精コントロールには自信があります。
玩具も少々持ってます。お好きでしたら是非。

>こんな私ですが、
>もしよければ、ご返信よろしくお願いします。

I've never understood how men can be so stupid to think women want to see dick pics.
Exactly.

Women don't want dick pics.

They want cumshot videos, with full audio.

Proof.

listen, she cant prove its your cock, and she probably has a slew of dick picks on her hard drive.

Be cool, and stop taking pics of your "rascal" as a means to pull chicks off of dating apps.

Reactions: Jimmy Chu1969
Have you thought about apologizing for your impulsive stupidity, and wishing her (or him) good luck? The matter has no legal course. If it's her, she probably has more interest than you in hiding her identity. And if it's him, he'll already be looking for another sloppy pervert to clean his pocket. Lesson learned, don't take your cock out until you have the girl in front of you with her mouth open.

Reactions: yeti
But she’s not a bull, nor young. I didn’t know know that this was a widespread practice on adult cattle other than bulls. Are you implying that the lady in the video is bullish in nature?

Reactions: yeti
I guess I did! But who knew that that wasn’t common knowledge regardless of it being about farming?

Sounds like she/he was trying to scam/blackmail you but.......they jumped the gun.

or she might have been real, but is mentally unstable.

with only an email address and a pics of your johnson they can't really prove its you. If you are worried about your cellphone number....call your provider and get it changed. Then all they have is a dead number and some useless pics.

also why did you even send pics when you can just add them to your profile/gallery?

yes i'[ve used it before and
I'd recommend using another app. Most of the people on there are scammers, pic collectors, or have mental issues.

Hey there,

Well, try to be careful more generally speaking.

On these kind of websites, I suspect that a lot of these so called "girls" profiles are run by dudes. Same thing with the couples: the man is usually behind, "selecting" the potential candidates. You never really know where your pictures are gonna end up. Anyone can be behind a keyboard. No need to be over paranoid, just careful :cool:

I kind of gave up on these kind of BBS (bulletin boards). I think I saw everything: from threats of all kind, to almost impossible to understand Japanese language (and I mean by that, coming from Japanese people themselves), etc, etc.

On a side note, these sites are usually for people that can speak decent Japanese when meeting the other party. I wouldn't give it a try if I could not speak a minimum.

Play safe!