Need some Recommendations

True. But how would one go about trying to pick up a girl if they don't understand each other??
Learn a few words of Japanese or hang out in spots where there are a lot of foreigners...

I just bumped into a half-Japanese, half-American girl who was 24 and did not carry much of an American look to her. She did however speak fluent Japanese and English. She was coming out of the gym so I could tell right away that she was fit and she was very much Japanese in her style of dress. This was in Ebisu, 4 hours ago. (We exchanged LINE since we were both in a hurry)

Reactions: Firstplay
If you want to go the free civilian route you’ll have to have a basic proficiency in Japanese and go to bars or clubs in Roppongi where the gaijin hunters frequent.

If you go the pro route, stick with foreign friendly only. Paradise in Kawasaki or this are places I’ve used in the past. You don’t need any Japanese speaking skills at all.

If you want to go the free civilian route you’ll have to have a basic proficiency in Japanese and go to bars or clubs in Roppongi where the gaijin hunters frequent.

If you go the pro route, stick with foreign friendly only. Paradise in Kawasaki or this are places I’ve used in the past. You don’t need any Japanese speaking skills at all.
Cool, Thank you for the information.