45 mins, 18,000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a successful outing the day before, I find myself awake again at 5am the next day, still jetlagged. The plan from the day before worked out perfectly, so I follow the exact same steps - drive out to Kawasaki, park in a coin parking spot, and check cityheaven on which shops had a large roster that morning.

Eden-R shows up on the list again, but I was already there yesterday so I wanted to try another shop. Onee Kyoto seemed to have a decent number of girls, so I head for that.

It was right at 6am so I was hoping to be first, but nope. There was a group of 3 J-guys together picking out girls for themselves. Foiled! I awkwardly wait outside for them to finish so I can go inside and check out the pics.

Luckily, one of the girls I had my eye on from the site, Nene, was still available. So I ask for her and am given a number and led into the waiting room. Billing was the same as Eden-R - 8,000 to the front, 10,000 to the girl in the room for 45 mins. No silly card to fill out this time.

After a bit of a wait (I'd like to say 20 mins?), I'm called in and get the opportunity to meet Nene. And I'm pleasantly surprised - she looks cuter than her pics suggested!

Body measurements were also spot-on so far, so it looks like Kyoto Group has not been too bad about embellishing body measurements yet.

Up to the room we go. I pay Nene her cut of 10,000, and away we go. The room here is smaller than the one at Eden-R, and a bit damp. She says this is not one of her favorite rooms at the shop (since they get different rooms on different days), but I mean, it's functional. Meh.

Same routine here - sud up, rinse, gargle, brush, soak, dry. The bath is not a very important part of the experience for me, is what I'm trying to say, lol.

With the clothes off I can see her body and it's just up my alley. She's got a slim waist, flat stomach, but not bony and some nice B's to grab onto. Great!

We lie down on the bed. She's a bit more of a passive type, I'm used to girls going straight in for the kiss and nipples, so after a few seconds I decide to take the lead and kiss her. Not a lot of tongue either and I move down to her breasts.

Just the right size - a small handful, not flat-chested, more on the soft side. She lets out a moan as I work both sides. Then I move down south. Clean shaven with no stubble, nice. Time for some DATY action!

After a while of enjoying some taco, she asks if I want to start the main course. Don't have to ask me twice, girl! On comes the cap. I like to start sessions in CG but she says the position hurts for her, so I start entering her in mish. Credit to her - no lube needed! She is small though so I need to enter her slowly. Once I'm in though, she starts moaning like a champ. I bang her in various mish positions (legs apart, legs together, legs on my shoulders, hips up) as she gets louder and louder. It's turning me on!

I ask to switch to K9 and she obliges. I love how her softer breasts bounce in doggy. I try to go slow, but she's really tight at the entrance and this position feels really good in her. So after 10 mins of slow pumping, I give in and release into the bag. Mm.

She tells me that she's dizzy from the sex and I can believe that she's actually feeling it, maybe thanks to it being the first session of the day. A lot of soapland girls get desensitized by mid-day and need the help of lube, but she took it like a champ.

We rinse off and I get a discount card for a repeat visit, and I'm off on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nene checked a lot of the right boxes for me - all natural, slim, cute. She is passive so you need to take the lead. If you can get through this shop's screening, Kyoto Group seems to have a high average quality so far in my first two experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your contribution during this review cycle!

Approved: 4/15/2023