GraphicMig

Exploring life in general
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sweet

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in (http://www.es-yas.click/system.html)

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins, 10,000 yen incall

Type/Location:
Shop Location | Nakamurabashi station

Language Notes:
All in Japanese. They’re Chinese and was kind enough to speak to me slowly so we can understand each other

Details of the Encounter:
I came across the es-navi site from one of the TAG threads here and was surprised that the Nerima area had a number of massage places which I assumed offers HE. I decided to try Sweet out as its nearby where my place is.

I walked in, told them I was a foreigner and if its ok. They said that’s fine.

So the lady that serviced me was around mid to late 30s, slim and petite. A typical oriental lady you see around the neighborhood. She was friendly and the service felt organic.

The massage was good. Strong hands with lots of elbow work to get at the tight knots in my back and legs. It was funny hearing her say “Genki, Genki!” while brushing her hands around my wood at various times during the massage.

HJ was great. She knows how to milk it, just the right amount of pressure and speed. I closed my eyes and really felt it, didn’t even have to imagine anything erotic and had me erupting shortly after. When everything’s done she offered canned coffee which I gladly took and I went on my merry way.

I have a lingering feeling that I could have done more to her if I had asked. May try the 2 hour course and see.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For those around the area that wants a good massage with HE then Sweet can cover that. Thinking about it, the price might be a tad bit expensive for this type of service but it’s near and convenient.

Last edited:
Thanks for submitting your review! Don't think I've seen this shop reviewed before, thanks for sharing!

Approved: 6/5/2019