Nervous

aquaflow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone i new to this community and i didnt even know it existed until i was trying to look up things to do on vacation. I haven't done the deed in years and need something light to get over nervs before trying a soapland or calling an independent. I'll be osaka for the next 3 days and tokyo for 4. Please help me.

Seeing how you're in Osaka: Tobita Shinchi. It's a 15 or 20 minute in and out (In both senses of the phrase) and again, very welcoming of people not speaking Japanese. Walk through, and something like 70 to 80% of the stores will call out to you: Some in English even. Pick not just who looks most attractive but someone who is being super enthusiastic in calling out to you. It's frighteningly easy, though expensive for what you get. If someone cannot navigate Tobita Shinchi, I don't know what to say to them. Grunting and pointing will get the job done.

Once you're done that:

Independent are going to be the easiest option for a long service. All the ones listed here (Or have been listed here in the past) either speak English or are used to dealing with people who only speak English. But I don't know any that work out of Osaka off the top of my head.

Soaplands, again no info on the Osaka ones, generally need some Japanese. It's still not too rough because you are physically there with someone and can negotiate around words you don't know.

Delivery is the hardest. Also no FS, but basically everything else you can imagine. You need to make multiple phone calls in Japanese and need a Japanese phone number for nearly all of them.

Seeing how you're in Osaka: Tobita Shinchi. It's a 15 or 20 minute in and out (In both senses of the phrase) and again, very welcoming of people not speaking Japanese. Walk through, and something like 70 to 80% of the stores will call out to you: Some in English even. Pick not just who looks most attractive but someone who is being super enthusiastic in calling out to you. It's frighteningly easy, though expensive for what you get. If someone cannot navigate Tobita Shinchi, I don't know what to say to them. Grunting and pointing will get the job done.

Once you're done that:

Independent are going to be the easiest option for a long service. All the ones listed here (Or have been listed here in the past) either speak English or are used to dealing with people who only speak English. But I don't know any that work out of Osaka off the top of my head.

Soaplands, again no info on the Osaka ones, generally need some Japanese. It's still not too rough because you are physically there with someone and can negotiate around words you don't know.

Delivery is the hardest. Also no FS, but basically everything else you can imagine. You need to make multiple phone calls in Japanese and need a Japanese phone number for nearly all of them.
I'm self taught japanese through genki and wanikani but i lack speaking and conversational skills so i dont think ill make those calls. Tobita Shinchi was my first choice until i saw the prices for what you get.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
I'm self taught japanese through genki and wanikani but i lack speaking and conversational skills so i dont think ill make those calls. Tobita Shinchi was my first choice until i saw the prices for what you get.
Can you expand on what you mean by something light then? Tobita is a good introduction. If not, there are plenty of BJ/HJ options.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Sounds like a massage/HJ joint would be the best option for you.

Most of the providers are friendly there and as you don't get the "whole stuff", it's a bit less intimidating. It's gradually going toward the HJ so you won't have that stress building like if you were on a 20 minutes "in and out" session.

need something light to get over nervs
Honestly, if you're nervous, start with a HE massage. Even if you decide not to follow through with the "adult entertainment" part, at least you got a massage.

I'll echo what folks have said: massage/HE will be the least intimidating option for you. If you feel a bit more confident/less intimidated after the fact, you can try one of the Shinchi. I haven't personally gone to Tobita, but Matsushima is my recommendation. I wouldn't recommend a delivery health or soapland though, in your situation.

Reactions: aquaflow and Hughty
I would disagree a bit on the delivery health option. Actually with RoboDeli you can communicate entirely in LINE instead of making phone calls. Try book Mikan who speaks English. Or search Y-shirt's Kaoru here.

I'm not sure if Shichis are a good idea for OP because of two things; Shichis are very rushed and most providers I read here don't really give GFE hence more pressure on him. Again he's better off with Y-shirts Kaoru or maybe travel a bit to Yokohama and go to Kira kira or other foreign friendly soapland. Some of you will disagree but thats my two cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: SealedTears
Hello everyone i new to this community and i didnt even know it existed until i was trying to look up things to do on vacation. I haven't done the deed in years and need something light to get over nervs before trying a soapland or calling an independent. I'll be osaka for the next 3 days and tokyo for 4. Please help me.
I understand this sensation as it was only a few years ago I nosedived into this world. I will give some suggestions cause your tone sounds honest, but please understand that I bear no responsibility if you are dissatisfied with your experience.

I strongly recommend the following:

Jan Jan Sugamo Pink Salon. It’s cheap and the commitment is only a blowjob that goes by in 30 minutes. The downside is that the providers can vary from “cute and inexperienced” to “ancient and Legendary Mouth of Almsgiving.”

Asian Feeling Shinjuku. As some other veterans here have said, you can get a happy ending handjob from a cute Thai girl, and if it doesn’t work out at least your muscles feel better. The cost is a bit higher than a Pink Salon though.

After you’ve done that a few times and you feel like you’re up for it, check reviews of soaps. Good luck!

Thank you everyone. I tried to do as much research as possible before posting here but im on a time limit and im afraid to miss this opportunity. I dont want to be a burden.

Osaka doesn’t have soaplands.

Club Amour is a mat health and is very accommodating to foreign clients.

There is also on girl from Asian Mystique in Osaka, booking can be set up in full English.

I have a good first time at club amour. Trying to decide what to try today since its last day in osaka. Probably wont do a soapland because i was even too nervous to remember any of my japanese. Most likely will try an indie in tokyo and another thing in tokyo.

I have a good first time at club amour. Trying to decide what to try today since its last day in osaka. Probably wont do a soapland because i was even too nervous to remember any of my japanese. Most likely will try an indie in tokyo and another thing in tokyo.
Great to hear!

If you are concerned about going into the shop itself, though it’s hard to set up it isn’t bad to try a Delivery Health or Hotel Health as you aren’t often coming face to face with a stern faced Japanese dude that will make you uncomfortable. Just remember that DH does not offer FS.

Baby steps man. You got this.

Great to hear!

If you are concerned about going into the shop itself, though it’s hard to set up it isn’t bad to try a Delivery Health or Hotel Health as you aren’t often coming face to face with a stern faced Japanese dude that will make you uncomfortable. Just remember that DH does not offer FS.

Baby steps man. You got this.
Yea i had to push myself out of the hotel for over an hour. Didn't mind the ojiisan but becauae of the day i went there was only 1 option and it took me so much to get there so i just dealt with it.

Osaka doesn’t have soaplands.

Club Amour is a mat health and is very accommodating to foreign clients.

There is also on girl from Asian Mystique in Osaka, booking can be set up in full English.
just did a review for the AM osaka girl waiting on approval, i had a very very good time but i wouldn't recommend it if OP can't speak japanese at all

Reactions: Alice
Had Nono at kira kira. Best experience so far. She was kind, cute, gave good service, didn't sound like she was fake moaning. I have Kaoru booked on Saturday and dont know if i should do anything else before that.

I think nerves is a natural part of it.

I just take a deep breath and move forward if I get nerves.

I can't say why I get nervous... oh well. Some people might know.

Had Nono at kira kira. Best experience so far. She was kind, cute, gave good service, didn't sound like she was fake moaning. I have Kaoru booked on Saturday and dont know if i should do anything else before that.
episode 4 jedi GIF by Star Wars

Do. Not. Stop. Fucking.
Continue.

Forever.

Its ok im in tokyo now.

Good that you took advice from the community. Kira Kira is a great place to start!

Last edited: