Guest viewing is limited

New Bliss Out Location Low-Down

keymaster

F34 M34 Couple
Reaction score
We finally had a chance to check out the new Bliss Out location after they moved this year. The new shop is actually labelled, instead of just walking into a shady, unmarked basement and hoping for the best.

The staff are friendly and welcoming as before, it's easy to enter as a foreign couple, though knowing some Japanese is certainly helpful.

The shoe box and coat check in the genkan feel very crowded. If you arrive as a single person, it may be fine, but for us arriving as a trio we were stepping all over each other.

There are lockers. The men's lockers are exposed and basically in the bar area. The women's lockers have a curtain around them for slightly more privacy when changing clothes. There are no numbers on the lockers currently so, don't forget which one you picked.

They removed the couple pricing and it's been a minute so I can't recall the previous fee, but it seemed to be a lot more expensive than it was before. I split the cost with my partner, despite me only owing the "single woman" fee of $0, but it feels like a lot of money for the size and features of the place.

Only one toilet and shower. You may end up waiting longer than before to use either.

Condoms, lube and toys are well stocked. There are costumes available for women to wear (or men "if you don't stretch them")

No more upstairs and downstairs set-up. It's all one floor. The 'bar' area has the cage table and stirrup seat from the old location, as well as some bar stools, couches and a bean bag (yogibo). It's reasonably comfortable but did reach "standing room only" levels on Saturday night.

There's no longer any bar service. It's now pour your own drinks; which could be a pro for some. I was fairly neutral on it. There's unlimited low end shochu and whisky as well as soft drinks for mixing. You can purchase better liquors, if you are more discerning, but we didn't go through that process.

There's now only one playroom, compared to the two before. It's quite narrow. About the height of a bed when you're lying down. Space for maybe 4 couples to play if you want some breathing room—5 if you're real friendly. Doesn't have the same kind of "party" vibe that the old, larger play room had. Seems to be more suited to parallel play than group play. For us, this is a downside. At times it was too crowded to enter.

The red LED lighting they have now in the playroom is quite good, though. I'd say that was an upgrade.

There are three, curtained "peeping rooms" that look into the play room. The middle one is larger. There's a lattice to look through and some holes at the bottom you could reach through. Apparently you may play in the peeping rooms as well, but only if you like standing and kneeling. There's no seating. There are some train-esque ring handholds hanging from the ceiling.

Due to the proximity and the wall not going all the way to the top, the conversations in the bar area are EXTREMELY audible from the play room. There were several INCREDIBLY loud drunk Japanese guys basically just shouting, which really took us out of the action at times since it sounded like they were right beside us.

We did have a good time, but that's mainly due to us inviting some friends with us, so we would have had a good time playing with them regardless. Definitely will be a very occasional repeat from us, considering the price and now much more limited amenities.

Thanks for the low-down. I'm very curious to know about how the new place is prior to me and my wife making plans to visit Tokyo again.

From your description, it sounds that the playroom's size won't be fun.
And the playroom being on the same level as the bar sounds like it can be quite chaotic. Do they have something in place that will prevent people who had too much to drink from going to the playroom (in the previous location, the staff has the key to the door to downstairs)?

Thanks!

Thanks for the low-down. I'm very curious to know about how the new place is prior to me and my wife making plans to visit Tokyo again.

From your description, it sounds that the playroom's size won't be fun.
And the playroom being on the same level as the bar sounds like it can be quite chaotic. Do they have something in place that will prevent people who had too much to drink from going to the playroom (in the previous location, the staff has the key to the door to downstairs)?

Thanks!
There’s only a curtain separating the playroom from the bar area now. There were two or three staff members supervising the main area at all times and they were keeping an eye on people. I believe it’s still the same policy that single men must be invited into the play room, but there’s no lock or physical mechanism keeping them out at this time.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I also found the noise from the lounge that was blowing in the playroom somewhat annoying, especially when they laughed out loud :ROFLMAO: About decent alcoholic beverages price is ¥500.

Reactions: keymaster
Would be really nice if BO will post a gallery in their website to give an idea of the appearance, size and layout

Would be really nice if BO will post a gallery in their website to give an idea of the appearance, size and layout
I don't think they will post a gallery. Because it became popular. I would like you to suggest you visit it and share any feedbacks on this thread.

Reactions: Alice
B03001C9-8179-45B3-816D-A093819F699E.jpeg

Here’s my approximation of the layout, not exactly to scale. The vibe is just kinda… plain, with mirrors and low lighting.

A woman from the staff is always on the back side of the floor providing drinks, and towels and making sure that the rules and safety are followed. Which gives the ladies' peace of mind. There is also a presence detection sensor (ultrasound, no camera) when someone enters the changing room and playroom area.

Reactions: Alice and keymaster
Hi there,

I’m a single asian guy who interested coming to bliss out for the first time tonight during my vacation

Just want to make sure again some basic questions about bliss, so i wont make any trouble there

How much is the entrance fee right now for foreigner? Do we still need to bring our passport there? Or anything more to make sure we healthy?

Can i do a chit-chat with ladies at lounge area ? Or I only have to sit & wait until the girls/couples make their first move to pick me up and having fun at the playroom

Thank you so much 🙏

Hi there,

I’m a single asian guy who interested coming to bliss out for the first time

Just want to make sure again some basic questions about bliss, so i wont make any trouble there

How much is the entrance fee right now for foreigner? Do we still need to bring our passport there? Or anything more to make sure we healthy?

Can i do a chit-chat with ladies at lounge area ? Or I only have to sit & wait until the girls/couples make their first move to pick me up and having fun at the playroom

Thank you so much 🙏

http://www.bliss-out.jp/system_english.html

they have an English web site

Reactions: just4fun
Hi thank you for sharing the link about the price & some rules .. very helpful and looks like they really curated the customers

How about the rules for man in the lounge area ? I read from the previous page, for single man we have to sit n wait them to pick us.. or i can do my first move chit chat with girls/couple there

How about the rules for man in the lounge area ? I read from the previous page, for single man we have to sit n wait them to pick us.. or i can do my first move chit chat with girls/couple there
that's for getting in with the action

you can chat up the other people if there is no language barrier.

the staff will explain things when you visit.

that's for getting in with the action

you can chat up the other people if there is no language barrier.

the staff will explain things when you visit.
Thank you for the information.. Just seen on their twitter looks like they have weekdays promotion 7000yen for 3 hours

Don’t hesitate and go. If you are a decent and educated guy, you shouldn't have any problems.
If you budget is limited go on coffee time at Friday or Saturday.

Approaching people to chat in the lounge is no problem, as long as you read the air about whether they’re interested or not. As mentioned above, men just need the okay from the woman to actually head into the playroom.

Our non-resident friend who was with us just provided their passport to enter, they weren’t asked for any health card or other ID.

Their website is fairly informative.

We finally had a chance to check out the new Bliss Out location after they moved this year. The new shop is actually labelled, instead of just walking into a shady, unmarked basement and hoping for the best.

The staff are friendly and welcoming as before, it's easy to enter as a foreign couple, though knowing some Japanese is certainly helpful.

The shoe box and coat check in the genkan feel very crowded. If you arrive as a single person, it may be fine, but for us arriving as a trio we were stepping all over each other.

There are lockers. The men's lockers are exposed and basically in the bar area. The women's lockers have a curtain around them for slightly more privacy when changing clothes. There are no numbers on the lockers currently so, don't forget which one you picked.

They removed the couple pricing and it's been a minute so I can't recall the previous fee, but it seemed to be a lot more expensive than it was before. I split the cost with my partner, despite me only owing the "single woman" fee of $0, but it feels like a lot of money for the size and features of the place.

Only one toilet and shower. You may end up waiting longer than before to use either.

Condoms, lube and toys are well stocked. There are costumes available for women to wear (or men "if you don't stretch them")

No more upstairs and downstairs set-up. It's all one floor. The 'bar' area has the cage table and stirrup seat from the old location, as well as some bar stools, couches and a bean bag (yogibo). It's reasonably comfortable but did reach "standing room only" levels on Saturday night.

There's no longer any bar service. It's now pour your own drinks; which could be a pro for some. I was fairly neutral on it. There's unlimited low end shochu and whisky as well as soft drinks for mixing. You can purchase better liquors, if you are more discerning, but we didn't go through that process.

There's now only one playroom, compared to the two before. It's quite narrow. About the height of a bed when you're lying down. Space for maybe 4 couples to play if you want some breathing room—5 if you're real friendly. Doesn't have the same kind of "party" vibe that the old, larger play room had. Seems to be more suited to parallel play than group play. For us, this is a downside. At times it was too crowded to enter.

The red LED lighting they have now in the playroom is quite good, though. I'd say that was an upgrade.

There are three, curtained "peeping rooms" that look into the play room. The middle one is larger. There's a lattice to look through and some holes at the bottom you could reach through. Apparently you may play in the peeping rooms as well, but only if you like standing and kneeling. There's no seating. There are some train-esque ring handholds hanging from the ceiling.

Due to the proximity and the wall not going all the way to the top, the conversations in the bar area are EXTREMELY audible from the play room. There were several INCREDIBLY loud drunk Japanese guys basically just shouting, which really took us out of the action at times since it sounded like they were right beside us.

We did have a good time, but that's mainly due to us inviting some friends with us, so we would have had a good time playing with them regardless. Definitely will be a very occasional repeat from us, considering the price and now much more limited amenities.
Thanks for this. Do they still provide robes like the old BO did? I'll go with my girlfriend later this month. Seems like it's better to go earlier on Friday and Saturday?