Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min @ 30,500

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Basic nihongo

Details of the Encounter:
After reading @One Pop 'a many recent reviews on Charmant, I decided to dive in myself on a recent free afternoon. Overall it was a really great experience. I would say it is just one notch down from Satin Doll, but at less than half the price. It is head and shoulders better than Putit Royal, another shop I have tried.

Registration was pretty basic. I walked in they asked if Japanese was ok. I said it was, even though it really isn't and that was readily apparent when they asked me what country I was from and I didn't understand them. They were good sports.

There were maybe 10 cards on the counter and the guy pushed forward 3 of them. There was a fourth with a great rack that he didn't suggest. I asked and he said that for he I would need to wait about an hour. I chose Mai.

She is good looking. She says she works a second job in a fancy apparel store and I believe her. She has died light brown hair and a pretty face. Maybe B/C cups and a nice waist and hips. She is 26 and quite friendly.

She said she has worked there for only a month, and before that worked nights at a hostess bar in Kabukicho in an establishment that was totally above board. If that is true, then she has had a very active sex life as she really knew how to suck cock and was a great kisser.

Overall it was not nearly as "theatrical" as Satin doll. Much more GFE. No mat play although she says she does it sometimes. It was a good experience not because of the shops "system", but rather I think because Mai is a sexy young lady with a sordid past.

Works for me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will def come back to this shop. Killer value.

Mai looks cute. Once I get some money saved up, I have my eye on Megu http://yoshiwara-charmant.com/s/profile.php?id=megu
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mai (マイ) at Charmant

Date of Encounter:
May 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

90min @ 30,500

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Basic nihongo

After reading @One Pop 'a many recent reviews on Charmant, I decided to dive in myself on a recent free afternoon. Overall it was a really great experience. I would say it is just one notch down from Satin Doll, but at less than half the price. It is head and shoulders better than Putit Royal, another shop I have tried.

Registration was pretty basic. I walked in they asked if Japanese was ok. I said it was, even though it really isn't and that was readily apparent when they asked me what country I was from and I didn't understand them. They were good sports.

There were maybe 10 cards on the counter and the guy pushed forward 3 of them. There was a fourth with a great rack that he didn't suggest. I asked and he said that for he I would need to wait about an hour. I chose Mai.

She is good looking. She says she works a second job in a fancy apparel store and I believe her. She has died light brown hair and a pretty face. Maybe B/C cups and a nice waist and hips. She is 26 and quite friendly.

She said she has worked there for only a month, and before that worked nights at a hostess bar in Kabukicho in an establishment that was totally above board. If that is true, then she has had a very active sex life as she really knew how to suck cock and was a great kisser.

Overall it was not nearly as "theatrical" as Satin doll. Much more GFE. No mat play although she says she does it sometimes. It was a good experience not because of the shops "system", but rather I think because Mai is a sexy young lady with a sordid past.

Works for me.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mai (マイ) at Charmant

Date of Encounter:
May 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

90min @ 30,500

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Basic nihongo

Works for me.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland