50mn 14000yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After my last experience at Marine blue Ogoto, which left me a bit disappointed I wanted to try another soapland before leaving Kyoto for Osaka.

I've gone the usual way from Kyoto station to Ogotoosen station. Still the beautiful view to the lake and the mountains surrounded by the white haze. I really love this place.

This time I felt really lazy and instead of walking the usual 20mn I decided to take a taxi to Ogoto soapland spot (cost around 1000 yen).

This time I also wanted to try something new. I was originally heading towards Kinpeipai as it was recommended in a website (not here) and was apparently foreigner friendly (I spoke really basic Japanese).

The spot is huge and full of four story building which are all soaplands.
I was on Google Map trying to find the exact location when an old guy started talking to me. He asked me what I was looking for (or I guess so). I told him I was heading for a soapland named Kinpeipai in an awful broken Japanese (god I really need to put some effort on it next time I come to Japan).
When he heard soapland he pointed me the building he was in front of. Two guys came to join the discussion. One was speaking a little bit English, and was selling me the soapland ( You like sport huh? nice girl here good sex..)

I accepted to take a look inside with all my new "friends". They spoke to the guy at the counter and then told me only one girl was ready in about 20mn. They saw me a bit hesitent (rightfully now I know we can't trust the photos)
Looking at the really low price (10k 50mn plus 3k gaijin tax plus 1k whatever) and I had a better feeling than in Marine blue, with the guys being cheerful and friendly so I accepted the deal knowing the risk of disappointment (I like to gamble). Under the photo was stated her age - 32 yo

I waited like 20mn in a somehow crowded smoky room (5 guys waiting). I was remembering the age system and felt doomed the see an old chubby girl again.

Then I was finally presented to the girl named Aiki. She was beautiful and all smiling and cheerful I felt lucky.

Nice body with natural breast how I like them (on the small size but not too small) Nice ass too. She had a bit of a belly but not to excessive just what I like.

She was really chearfull complimenting me (you handsome, oh what a big cock). She spoke a bit English so it was nice as my japanese is really too low to have a proper conversation or to be able to tease ourselves.

After the usual showering time we brush our theeth and she accomgned me to the bed choosing the correct size of the condom (again say ooki desu, handsome etc..) which put me in a really good mood. She is good at GFE style thing that I liked much. She right away do a magnificent BBBJ with oil on here mouth.
She ate my noodle like in ramen restaurant with the sound to the max, then started to lick my nipples which make me harder than a rock. I returned the favor going down on a nice and tight pussy. She was really receptive to that right away. She comes really fast which I enjoyed a lot. We exchange kisses and caresses then proceed to fuck in different positions until I finished exhausted.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Unfortunately I left Kyoto for Osaka so I'm not sure to go again in Ogoto.

But for my three experiences for Ogoto it was the better one and the cheapest. I should have taken more time. I definitely recommend here!

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

I guess that's what happen when you don't speak Japanese and walk randomly without plan.

Thanks for the report. Marine Blue is changing the game and giving options for foreigners. Matter of time till they open shop in Fukuhara. Any idea when, @Maxblack ?

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Changing the game, but at least the gaijin tax is less than Yoshiwara. IIRC, the shops in Utsunomiya are 5k gaijin tax

you went to Marine Blue twice and then visited a sister shop still belongs to this group...
To his credit the owner of Marine Blue has been on a nationwide shopping spree and owns so many soaps, deli, and other shops now. Dude even bought the robot show in Shinjuku!

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
To his credit the owner of Marine Blue has been on a nationwide shopping spree and owns so many soaps, deli, and other shops now. Dude even bought the robot show in Shinjuku!
Sex with a real robot is the next agenda. None of that Robo-deli shit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Alice
Oh Wow! It's amazing. Not only they are having a discount now, but the gaijin tax has also gone down from the last time I was there!
When I was there last time, they quoted me 24k (70 mins) + 5k gajin tax (I would still consider this good enough as compared to the 10k some shops are charging).
What a bargain you had!

Had you been to Kinpeipai, your original destination, you would have paid 20k (50 mins) + 10k gajin tax (if you do not try to negotiate)!

Indeed I was twice lucky, for the price and for the nice encounter!

The price is higher in Kinpeipai maybe the service is also better. Unfortunately I won't be able to compare now as I left the country.

Off topic but they have a fashion health in Shinjuku that quotes a price of about 4000 yen. Anyone knows what’s up with that? I can’t believe it’s the actual full price for fashion health.
The izakaya in front of it serves some awesome vegetable sticks and alcohol that will knock you out though.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/s-petit-dore/system/?of=y2

that one?

seems like 試しコース

and I doubt we can get maximal service.
I think so, thanks for looking into it.
I suppose it’s like a pink salon course, maybe with even less than pink salon service because it says “only passive service”. And they probably have some excuse ready why the course can’t be done most of the time. I also doubt it would be available to foreigners, yeah.

Reactions: Cinnabums