Guest viewing is limited

New fiscal year, the game starts

olympuss

The researcher
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been in the game until last few days and haven't had any success (yet), but I have some story with questions and want to hear from more experienced guys

1. Girl 1: Meet online, have a date in a pub. Well, she is a petite girl, firm figure, 3 year younger than me (I confirmed it was legit) but looks older than my mother in law (or nearly). Completely turn off. Tell her that I have a wife and a baby, and that today I have to go home early blah blah, hope that she will bounce but she showed undeniable desires that she want to meet me again. Texted her a polite thanks later without mentioning about the next date.

Question: How hot is(are) your love partner(s), does she need to be a decent looking girl? Will you bed an ugly lady with (enough) alcohol?

2. Girl 2: South East Asian Girl, From a MP, not really good-looking but I think she is cute enough and I like her figure, we had very nice conversation but she didn't give me the HE I suggested, ended with her contact, a lot of messages, found out that she has a "boyfriend" from the same country. But her "boyfriend" has a Japanese wife (spouse status contract) and stuck with that situation. We'll have first date at the end of this month after she travels somewhere with her "boyfriend".

Question: Base on your experience, is the success rate of this case high enough? Do I have to feel guilty if I bed her?

3. Girl 3: From Tinder, Just graduate from university, now an OL, not yet met. She said that she want to practice English and other shit. Discover that she is living and working as near as 2-3 stations from my apt. She said that she want to meet near her place. Problem is my wife often comes there with her "jouseikai", once per month or so.

Question: Will you take the risk? Should I tell her that I'm married?

P/s: One more Q: Is sexting with other girl cheating? lol

Last edited:
Just my two yens as everyone will have different viewpoint and risk analysis...

1. Girl 1: Completely turn off.

I believe with that you answered your own question. Unless you are actually looking for sex with girls you don't find attractive. ;)

2. Girl 2: she has a "boyfriend" from the same country. But her "boyfriend" has a Japanese wife

Too complicated to even begin with. The probabilities are you don't get 5P out of that but just end up knifed in the face.

3. Girl 3: 2-3 stations from my apt. She said that she want to meet near her place. Problem is my wife often comes there with her "jouseikai", once per month or so.

This depends on how dangerous it is to get caught? Because caught you will be with that situation, sooner or later.

P/s: One more Q: Is sexting with other girl cheating? lol

Only if it feels good :D. I have another question; is cheating bad? :eek:

Reactions: olympuss
Too complicated to even begin with. The probabilities are you don't get 5P out of that but just end up knifed in the face.
wow, didn't even thought that it'll happen in Japan. Thanks for pointing it out

Only if it feels good :D. I have another question; is cheating bad? :eek:
Good question :D. and if it is bad, does it feel good?

Why would you feel guilty towards her boyfriend if you have a wife?
In my opinion, everyone should take responsibility for their own partners, so if she wants to cheat on him thats her concern.

I fully agree. Also, you feeling guilty would not have any impact on her feeling guilty or not. One of my regular FWBs recently told me she is married (which I knew all along because I am not stupid) and she was afraid I would worry about it. I could not care less. It is her responsibility, like Alice said.

Question: How hot is(are) your love partner(s), does she need to be a decent looking girl? Will you bed an ugly lady with (enough) alcohol?

I matched a girl in OKC ... she's cool, nice augmented rack, very petite ... same age as me ... but she doesn't have an attractive face. I couldn't will myself to take her to bed. There was no just no real spark. no spark ... you can't ignite the flames of passion.

I think you'll have the same issues. I didn't try it with alcohol, since I know I'll have performance issues.

My bad :) kinda mixed the dynamics. Opens season on girl #2 !

Just be careful for when your sleeping with someone else's spouse as legally in japan if you get caught, as per grievance penalties you could be dishing out 20k usd approx regardless of the circumstances

Thanks, man.

Don't have suggestions for you, but one thing is you're asking us if you SHOULD feel guilty for bedding girls you're obviously not interested in. That's your own decision to make, and the more you rely on society's approval for your decisions, the more of a beta male you'll be. So ask yourself- does this desire come from my own heart, or did I learn it somewhere. If you learned it elsewhere, best not to follow it.

Reactions: olympuss