New Guy

gb64c

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi

New to the Forum, have read several items in the past and joined today. I am looking to meet people, go out, do stuff, have fun etc...

I am a US, WM living west of Tachikawa and can be into the city in an hour. I come into town most weekends.

I don't know anyone outside of work, just arrived, not only looking to party but do stuff in the day, hike, site see etc...

Hope to meet some of you soon.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on TAG!

Reactions: just4fun
Hey I'm always in that area. If you ever want to wander around and hit up some hostess bars or something just hit me up. We can probably just meet at a pub or something and take it from there

Reactions: TAG Manager
Hi

New to the Forum, have read several items in the past and joined today. I am looking to meet people, go out, do stuff, have fun etc...

I am a US, WM living west of Tachikawa and can be into the city in an hour. I come into town most weekends.

I don't know anyone outside of work, just arrived, not only looking to party but do stuff in the day, hike, site see etc...

Hope to meet some of you soon.

Hi!
I'm in Japan 2-3 times per year, and would love to hear of any hiking that you've done. I'm hoping to squeeze in some hiking/sightseeing during late June/early July.