Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes plus ejaculation, 17,000+3,000

Type/Location:
Takadanobaba

Language Notes:
I used Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Last night I found myself in takadanobaba for work. Now if you know anything about new half health, you'll know that takadanobaba is one of the epicentres, and even if you don't know that let me let you know that it is the locus of some of my most loin-stirring encounters. So when I found myself there at midnight last night I got complete ballache. Got back to my hotel, got drunk and started harassing some of my favourite new halves on Twitter.

Obviously none of them were inclined to meet me in the middle of the morning but Non from Libe replied to me and actually remembered me from the last to.e I saw her about a year ago.

In fact I probably reviewed her then, but with a name like Non it's pretty difficult to be sure. Anyway what I wrote then (or would have written) still stands: non is amazing and I would marry her in a heartbeat if I could. She is up there with manami from club diamond.

It's kind of weird because I am not really into guys. And non's body is totally a guy's. Skinny and muscly. But holy shit she is beautiful. And her mannerisms are absolutely feminine. and so I could just spend the night cuddling and kissing her. But she also has a pretty big cock. And she cums all over the place which I like. So today was amazing.

She greeted me at the genkan with a kiss. Then when we got to the room she was the very definition of girlfriend experience. Then in the shower she gave me the best handjob of my life. And then in the room she gave me an amazing girlfriend experience that culminated in her shooting her load all over the place. Then I did too. And then when I left she came out on to the stairs and almost wouldn't let me go - which was so sexy. It's so rare that new half providers are up for public displays of affection.

Anyway. I left with a beatific smile and a warm glow in my loins.

If you are remotely curious about new halves or cross dressers you owe it to yourself to see Non. As I say, the only other provider who can compare is manami.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Recommended. Will repeat as often as is humanly possible.

And then in the room she gave me an amazing girlfriend experience that culminated in her shooting her load all over the place.

Sounds like you had a great time with her. Though that sentence made me giggle; never thought GFE could be like that. :ROFLMAO:

Right??

If nothing else it was a unique experience.

(It was an amazing experience!)

Reactions: MikeH
Is there a link to her pic? I can’t find it on their site

Thanks for the review last time I went back was with family and didn't get any alone time. Its hard for me to do bookings as I usually do walk up and see whose there. My Japanese is also non existent

Reactions: Ben G and Negi77