Guest viewing is limited

NHP New hot point and strawberry jam shibuya

glc619

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
New hot point (Usagi) and strawberry Jam (rara)

Date of Encounter:
April 9 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7200/12000 (sj)

Type/Location:
Shinjuku and shibuya

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
First I tried SJ which is really a lottery not that young and beautiful girls for gaijin, not recomended

Then I tried Nhp I chose usagi and the rest is history!!
The dancers came and I started masturbating and soon enough she came to the room.

She gave me bbhj and cbj I came early though she's so effin hot and I dont suggest you using the flashlight service but definitely a very memorable one.
P.S. her boobs are so soft and squeezy! Left me wondering if they are natural?
P.S.S. I wanted to try cocomero but they rejected me :(

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
NHP - must try, only if you like this kind of game

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Agree with your both reviews. As a foreigner, I want to see what are the different experiences to find only in Japan.

So went to SJ. It was okay to be there once in life, but would never return.

Then NHP was something quite unique. From the awkward wait in the room, having to keep my phone in the reception, staying in the booth and then the show. The girl was very enthusiastic, the opposite vibe from SJ. Maybe would return.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Agree with your both reviews. As a foreigner, I want to see what are the different experiences to find only in Japan.

So went to SJ. It was okay to be there once in life, but would never return.

Then NHP was something quite unique. From the awkward wait in the room, having to keep my phone in the reception, staying in the booth and then the show. The girl was very enthusiastic, the opposite vibe from SJ. Maybe would return.

I hope they open more to foreigners, real japanese girls are hot.