In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
5 min - 5200

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After a lot of reading and researching on this site, I decided to give NHP a shot. Got there right at 10:30, there were four other guys in the room. Both Fuu and Asuka were on the website, but only Fuu showed up, so we didn’t get to choose. Talked to the Tencho, had him explain the rules and sat down with number 5.

After a few minutes, Fuu came out in a white lingerie and we all lined up and she opened each door for each guy to get into the box. Honestly, I found the boxes to be less unpleasant than some of the other reviewers. Definitely felt like a step back to the 80s, was certainly small, and sure, probably not the safest building in an earthquake, but overall positive.

Unlike other reviews, I didn’t have to hit any button, Fuu opened the door and asked if I wanted to add any option service, and I told her nama-touch and HJ, handed over the money and she went on her way.

Overall, the show was fairly uneventful, a bit mechanical, but still hot. Fuu had a great body and there was something quite exciting about the peep show experience. The show was only about 5 minutes long — definitely not worth it for the 2200 entrance fee alone, but worked as a good precursor. Cue a 25 minute wait.

Fuu softly knocked on the door and hopped into the little box after removing the tiny stool. She was cheery and professional, quickly cleaning downstairs while making small talk. Despite being fairly soft after the long wait, she got junior firmed up quite fast. I asked if it was ok to touch her boobs, she said of course and then it wasn’t too long before it was all over.

As she cleaned up we continued small talk and she mentioned that she’d been seeing increasing numbers of foreigners recently which was pretty interesting.

Overall, I thought she was incredibly pretty, really good service and very friendly.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great value and a relaxed first time experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuu is pretty hot for sure..... but recently I've noticed that there's usually only one girl working. It's kinda annoying because you end up having to wait for a long time and there's only one show.

Reactions: DireWolf98