N/A

Appointment Length & Costs:
4200 (house fee + HJ option)

Type/Location:
Kabukicho shop

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It's been a while since I've seen a detailed review here of Fuu so I thought I would contribute my two cents.

Given the number of reviews for NHP in general, I won't belabor the usual details on system. Got there around 5, looking to see Asuka for one of her rare return appearances. She's been my favorite given the full package of looks, personality, service (more on this later). Another guy entering with me in the elevator was first to the desk and noticed that Fuu was the only one on the screen. He asked what happened to Asuka, the tencho said she left early, and he bounced. That left only me waiting for about 30 minutes for Fuu.

In the meantime, a herd of four rowdy American tourists bounded in with absolutely zero effort to show manners or speak Japanese. They had no idea how the system worked and seemed not to know it was more than just a strip club. They balked at the price and the fact that there was only one girl ("I'm not paying 20 bucks for that!") and thank god, then left. I've heard from some girls that the ratio of foreigners has shot up, but man I sure hope there aren't too many like these guys.

Fuu has about the demeanor you'd expect from a girl whose job is to jerk off strangers all day. She manages the typical pleasantries behind an empty expression, but I think all of us who live here are used to that in the entire Japanese service industry--including in the parts that don't involve hands/mouths on dicks. Nonetheless, I found her to be in the top 3 looks-wise with Haruka and Asuka. Pretty with barely any makeup. Very natural. Tall, slender body in good proportion, though others have suggested enhancements up top (they're modest).

After the usual hostage video expression during her dance I find common with all the girls except Haruka, she came to my booth. Though I paid for the 2,000 yen service and wasn't going to do any touching, she started by asking me to put out my hands for her to spray sanitizer. She also wouldn't touch her own lube bottle without a tissue. This is probably the wrong job and wrong venue to be a germophobe, but I digress. Minimal conversation; I prefer not to stretch my limited Japanese with small talk and drain the clock, anyway. On the business end, eye contact was above average though with some honest shyness. I gave her a pointer which she was very adept at following thereafter. Technically skilled with the right pressure and a good mix of moves, which for me is very important in being able to finish in time. After a couple of time expiring warnings I was just able to finish prior to her losing patience once she added some magic words. Brisk cleanup and she was out the door. Definitely not miss congeniality but she got it done.

Everyone has a different combination of attributes they might like best in their 5 minute handjob tryst, so let me try to summarize my visits with the NHP roster. Many love Haruka for her sweet and bubbly demeanor, but I find her technique to be the worst of the lot. (If anyone here is familiar with the work of AV star Minami Kojima, I think they bear a lot of similarities in both ways. It's hard to imagine how you could have only one move in your arsenal though this is your profession.) Similarly, Rika is a sweetheart and even tried to speak English but very nearly gave my dick an Indian burn. Usagi is known to be nasty and skilled and I've heard some fireworks in booths next to me for 10 minute+ sessions but when I saw her, she gave me about a minute and a half, tops. I wanted to tell her to go suck a dick--but then I realized she was already going to do that about 50 more times after anyway. Aoi is on the old side and her body won't turn heads, but she's confident and had solid technique. Mature might be the word. Asuka has a pretty face, amazing rack/body, is relatively friendly and decent technique, but she tends to be very strict about how you touch her. Luckily I'm not so handsy. Milk I found to be a slightly downgraded Asuka all the way around, but I think she's moved on. Saori I haven't gotten service from but with that hardcore RBF I feel like she's more likely to just stare angrily at my dick than touch it. Fuu kind of comes right down the middle in each area, and that's why I think she's worth a visit--especially for someone new to the joint.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Hope this helps guys narrow the menu and consider Fuu. By the way, if anyone has seen the new girl Ame who's on the schedule a lot these days, I'd appreciate some details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the review. I tried Fuu last month and too be honest I wasn't particularly blown away. Like you said, she's right down the middle. I've never tried Asuka but I want to! You said that she's strict about how you touch her. What do you mean? Both Haruka and Usagi (particularly Usagi) tend to be pretty open to being touched. I always choose the flashlight option and I usually touch Haruka almost everywhere. And yeah, Usagi is definitely really nasty. I think we all love her for her really sloppy blowjobs.

Thanks for the insights.

Ref: Milk. Where did she move to? Saw her profile info at NHP website but no photo. Would love to know about her BJ skills.

Would love to know about her BJ skills.

I bet you do. In my opinion she was the best of them. I used to visit when they opened but haven't been there in years but in my opinion only Usagi gave her a run for her money.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
I bet you do. In my opinion she was the best of them. I used to visit when they opened but haven't been there in years but in my opinion only Usagi gave her a run for her money.

Was she really? I only had her once. She was really hot but her bj skills seemed largely non-existent. I just remember her touching my balls and slowly stroking me into her mouth. I should have tried her again.

I just remember her touching my balls and slowly stroking me into her mouth.

That sounds totally different what I had. Honestly I never thought I could finish in that limited time so I went in just for the experience. First time I told her not to worry if I don't come.

She looked me and then went to work. I don't think I lasted five minutes. :eek::D

I will admit that her boobs might have something to do with it too; they make an atheist to believe in gods. :p

Thanks for the review. I tried Fuu last month and too be honest I wasn't particularly blown away. Like you said, she's right down the middle. I've never tried Asuka but I want to! You said that she's strict about how you touch her. What do you mean? Both Haruka and Usagi (particularly Usagi) tend to be pretty open to being touched. I always choose the flashlight option and I usually touch Haruka almost everywhere. And yeah, Usagi is definitely really nasty. I think we all love her for her really sloppy blowjobs.

Hey Alex--yeah I wound up reading your review for Fuu after writing mine! I guess you could say since I had one disappointment or another with each of the other girls, down the middle with Fuu wound up being a good bet for me personally. She also got me to finish which is generally a struggle for me in that short time window, so that was plus points.

With Asuka, she seems to not want to actually get off in any way--whereas some of the other girls enjoy being pleasurably touched. This isn't an uncommon phenomenon in p4p of course as some girls want to separate business from pleasure. Specifically Asuka would keep telling me to sort of just squeeze her boobs robotically rather than touch them erotically if that makes sense. That is, nipps (and ass) were off limits. Perhaps it would change over time? Hopefully you'll have better luck. She was still a nice gal, though.

With Milk, she's still listed on the roster but seemed to be transitioning out months ago once she stopped blog posting. The blog has been removed, as have her pics, and she hasn't been on the schedule for a long time. I remember since she wasn't able to finish me, at the end she told me to try to next time get 3/4 of the way myself during her dance, lol. Thanks for the tip!

Ref:Milk - so does anyone know if she’ll ever be back? Or where she’s working now? Or if anyone is there at NHP, please ask. My head is pained and needs some release.

Ref:Milk - so does anyone know if she’ll ever be back? Or where she’s working now? Or if anyone is there at NHP, please ask. My head is pained and needs some release.

Her name is listed on the "cast" page on the NHP site but she's not on the schedule. They erased her name and then re-added her which is a good thing.. but her picture still isn't up. Hopefully this means she's coming back in the near future. Her blog was erased (unfortunately - it had a lot of really stunning unedited photos).

Also we can't walk in there and ask her "Where is she?". 99.9% chance they'll just say "She doesn't work here anymore." There's no way of knowing where former providers work unless they personally tell you.

Reactions: MikeH
Thanks. Really hope Milk comes back.

According to a “friend”, he was so smitten when he saw her he kinda lost his senses. It was either Fuu or her that day and not knowing who is who simply pointed to one of the photos. Good thing it wasn’t Fuu because she was all unsmiling and not very friendly.

When Milk entered the cubicle, he forgot he had paid to touch her knockers which were pressed closely together before him. Only remembered after the moneyshot.

He said thanks and she said in English “thank you for coming!”

I believe everything is a case of YMMV I’m sure I had Asuka with her putting my hands on her rear to get me off. It’s been a while & I may remember the squeezing of her boobs made her say something.

wondering if there’s some special VD course?

Unfortunate choice of abbreviation....

But yes, there is. Get more then 4K worth of option,s and you'll get a discount ticket for future use and some chocolate from the girl.

Fuu, the girl who has been 20 since 2014, was my first experience in Tokyo. She was lovely, tried to give me her line but I didn’t know what that was...

How’s she doing? Guess the university classes didn’t work out. It’s a downward spiral in kabukicho.

Funny story, I worked in NHP back in 2005! Tore the old place down, a JR chikan store, and when I walked past years later decided to see what it had become.

Fuu was still 20 back then.

Thank you for your reply. It, however, does not answer my question. So I shall rephrase the question. What was the "flashlight option"?