Guest viewing is limited

NHP New Hot Point: Fuu

You got a small flashlight to examine her "parts" in the dark.....
Well there's that but also when you get that option the girl will sometimes do some standing sumata with you for a few minutes before she goes to blow you or stroke you to the finish. Not sure if everyone gets that but it does happen.

Well there's that but also when you get that option the girl will sometimes do some standing sumata with you for a few minutes before she goes to blow you or stroke you to the finish. Not sure if everyone gets that but it does happen.

I don't think that sumata was related to the flashlight option.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Haha maybe. Based on some reviews I read on here it kinda seemed that way. But I never got that option so I can't say from experience.

Yeah, I never paid for the flashlight option. Somehow it feels too high school boy to me and I am an old geezer. :D

But I believe it was Fuu who did that standing sumata to me a couple of times and damn she did it good. From back and front. :cool:

Yeah, I never paid for the flashlight option. Somehow it feels too high school boy to me and I am an old geezer. :D

But I believe it was Fuu who did that standing sumata to me a couple of times and damn she did it good. From back and front. :cool:
Mmmm, damn that makes me envious. Lol. Now I regret taking this place for granted. Kinda seemed like something that would last a good while longer.

Anyone found a decent replacement for NHP? Something quick easy and not too heavy on the pockets

Unfortunately, no. Some people have recommended Madonna which is down the street from where NHP was but the girls aren't nearly as attractive, your options are limited (I've heard foreigners can't get a CBJ from some people), etc. NHP, despite its faults, had some of the best-looking girls in the foreigner-friendly business for that price. It was just a unique experience. Some people considered it a rip-off (and in a way it is) but I enjoyed it too because it was quick, easy and affordable.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Unfortunately, no. Some people have recommended Madonna which is down the street from where NHP was but the girls aren't nearly as attractive, your options are limited (I've heard foreigners can't get a CBJ from some people), etc. NHP, despite its faults, had some of the best-looking girls in the foreigner-friendly business for that price. It was just a unique experience. Some people considered it a rip-off (and in a way it is) but I enjoyed it too because it was quick, easy and affordable.
Exactly the same reason I liked it my Japanese is okish but still turned away as I’m a foreigner so places like NHP served a quick purpose, shame it’s gone really.