Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
6200yen

Type/Location:
NHP store in Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First time went to new hot point, the location can be found pretty easily. 5min walk from shinjuku station and the street next to 7-11. Big sign outside telling u it's on the 9th floor.

Walk in, pay 2200yen, drop my phone in the box at the side and take a number. Haruka and Fuu was working today so I picked Haruka cause the photo make her seems hot. Waited for quite awhile then proceed into a super small cubicle.

It's kinda like you are waiting for a ride in disneyland with the announcement going on lol. First girl to dance is Haruka and wow she is cute and smoking hot, immediately turn on just by watching her dance. Next is Fuu, thanks goodness I dint pick her, her face look so emo as in she's been force to do this. After the show I waited for about 15min as I'm number 4 in line.

She came knocking and was in her sexy lingerie. She took off her top lingerie and expose her sweet sexy looking boobs. Gave me a hug with her boobs tightly pressing against me. Gave me a light kiss on the cheek and slowly move her hand to take off my pants. Gosh her skin is so smooth like a baby. Then hug me while gently grab my butt and remove my boxer. She then move down with a bit of HJ and cap me with her mouth and proceed to CBJ. It was so awesome and so wet. She move up and hug me again with her face gently touch my face so I can feel her soft skin. Came after awhile and she gave me another light kiss on the cheek. Gave me her namecard with schedule on it and thanks me.

Sorry if it's not so details, writing this on the phone right after I walk out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Guess this will be my new place to unload.

I'm impressed that you banged-out this review on your Smartphone as you walked out the door. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So you wrie you payed 2200 ( which is written on their page as well) for Dance and hj ??
What about the 6200 you wrote up there first ? And actually how could she do 3 guys within 15 minutes is it just touching your dick like once and go to the next guy ?

@Otoko you have to be there to understand, but 3 dudes in 15 mins is possible

Each guy waits in a little closet and the girl jumps in and gets you off as quick as possible, says arigattou, and runs to the next closet

So you wrie you payed 2200 ( which is written on their page as well) for Dance and hj ??
What about the 6200 you wrote up there first ? And actually how could she do 3 guys within 15 minutes is it just touching your dick like once and go to the next guy ?

It's 2200 for entry, and 2-4k for options, which no one declines.

there are two girls, maybe only me and another guy choose her and the others chose the other girl. but ya its possible as she will come in, HJ/BJ you and make you cum as fast as possible.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland