New Hot Point Pricing

DosBSOD

TAG Member
Reaction score
So this is on my list for when I'm in Tokyo but wanted to know if someone could help clarify the price list on the website for me.

Going through all the other threads I'm interested in the CBJ + Flashlight option and I know that people have said that would be 7200 (2200 entrance + 4000 CBJ + 1000 flashlight), but when I check the site the price list is a bit confusing. In particular, I'm wondering why the 1000 option is a sub choice under a 2000 option which led me to being unsure on if flashlight is 1000 anymore.

Can a kind soul with command of the language help a bro out?

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
No problem. Don't worry. Just act confident, put the 2200 yen down on the plate, say the girls name and follow the rules. That's really it.

Thanks. Would you advise paying all upfront or waiting for the girl to come by for the options. I've seen both suggested

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
The first time I went I had to pay all up front. The guy told me in English, "Pay here now." because I got there right before the show started and one girl was missing. Otherwise it's been in the booth itself. Just put down the 2200 in the tray first and see what happens.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Went once
First P4P in Tokyo. Did CBJ option. Came very fast - did a lot of the heavy lifting on my own during the show, so finished in under 2 min which I think is about the max time allowed for a jizz there.

Went once
First P4P in Tokyo. Did CBJ option. Came very fast - did a lot of the heavy lifting on my own during the show, so finished in under 2 min which I think is about the max time allowed for a jizz there.

Yeah, I think it's a given that you're supposed to be masturbating while the show is going on so you're ready to pop quickly when she comes around.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland